Midyett.....Niehouse....JUDGE WHITE
not happy

Rolla, MO

#129 May 6, 2012
Someone needs to alert them
Curious

Wright City, MO

#130 May 6, 2012
Isn't a group of people actively aiding a federal fugitive a criminal conspiracy?
know them both

New York, NY

#131 May 6, 2012
Trust me, they have been alerted, both locally and FBI.
Just Saying

Rolla, MO

#132 May 6, 2012
WYO wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus through his word tells us that we are to Forgive 7 x 70. If the one who was sinned has, confessed there transgression, is truely humble and seeking forgiveness. As of yet that has not happened. Becauase of admitted mistake in the trial and testimony that did not get hear, some say nothing happened to Wilman.
I cannot say for 100 % sure. But I do know that you don't know for 100% sure that it did not. I will error on the side of caution,and leave this matter in Gods' most capable hands. May you be enlightened with wisdom and knowledge. Let Him speak into your heart. You may have the floor. I rest.
I gues, since you are now leaving this matter in Gods capable hands, we ill no longer have to read your slanted opinions
Just Saying

Rolla, MO

#133 May 6, 2012
a Rolla citizen wrote:
I hope the authorities are tracking the IP addresses of WYO.
WYO is short for Wyoming which is where she is hiding with the kids on a religious compound. Could this be Waco or omething similar? I guess she knows what's best for her kids. Remember, Koresch was proven to have had sex itch his kids, Midyett has only been accused, who is making th right choices here?
Gypsy Bear

United States

#134 May 7, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you are a 'researcher' who only researches facts for one side and disregards any facts that contradict that one side? Yeah, sounds about right.
That is correct
Another party address's "FACTS IN THE NEGATIVE"
We donít collaborate
Other parties then prepare a defense (or offence) if you prefer.
Gypsy Bear

United States

#135 May 7, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct
We donít collaborate
Ferret's eat meat So they look only for meat It's what they do.
Truth

Wright City, MO

#136 May 7, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct
We donít collaborate
So you're a biased mercenary researcher........at least we understand your position, now......even the pretense of objectivity should be considered laughable.
Gypsy Bear

United States

#137 May 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a biased mercenary researcher........at least we understand your position, now......even the pretense of objectivity should be considered laughable.
I'm good with that.
Truth

Wright City, MO

#138 May 8, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good with that.
So long as we know where you stand and there's no pretense of objective truth.
tbs

United States

#139 May 8, 2012
I've gone through this with my family lie test was done passed Dr check pass but I know it did happen so judge is wrong and the kids are better off with mom
Gypsy Bear

United States

#140 May 9, 2012
tbs wrote:
I've gone through this with my family lie test was done passed Dr check pass but I know it did happen so judge is wrong and the kids are better off with mom
not exactly pass inconclusive and inadmisable
Truth

Wright City, MO

#141 May 9, 2012
It's never admissable, Gypsy, and inconclusive is a pass......inconclusive means there is no evidence of deception.

So lets see......no physical evidence, the clearly coached statement of a small child, and the pathological delusions of a nutjob seeking any advantage in a child custody dispute she was losing....who when that doesn't work kidnaps her kids....does that about sum it up?

And now she's living on some Branch Davidian-esque compound to protect her kids for what again?
Rosie

Gadsden, TN

#142 May 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You know all of this why? Because Jetta said so? Or because you're psychic?
And what if Jetta is a mentally disturbed liar who knew nobody was going to believe her half-baked brainwashing job, so she knew her only choice was to run before the gig was up.
What if she isn't? What if she is telling the truth? Who is willing to put two children in harms way on the assumption that Jetta is a liar? How do you know she is lying? You don't - that's my point. Until a fair investigation with an honest, unbiased judge is conducted, those children should be kept safe from a possible child molestor. The court system was not going to ensure their safety, so their mother did. All of you people who are so sure this never happened amaze me. Are you psychic? Were you with the children and their father 100% of the time? Most cases of abuse are done by family members, people you would never suspect. Go ahead and leave your children with this guy, if you trust him so much. Then they might have some actual evidence against him, are you willing to risk your childs safety?
Rosie

Gadsden, TN

#143 May 10, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
WYO is short for Wyoming which is where she is hiding with the kids on a religious compound. Could this be Waco or omething similar? I guess she knows what's best for her kids. Remember, Koresch was proven to have had sex itch his kids, Midyett has only been accused, who is making th right choices here?
Seriously? What the heck are you implying? Making up crap to try and take the focus off of the truth is pretty standard for liars. What a stupid comment you have made. Really lame, stick to facts.
Just Saying

Rolla, MO

#144 May 10, 2012
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he isn't? What if he is telling the truth? Who is willing to put two children in harms way on the assumption that Jason is a liar? How do you know he is lying? You don't - that's my point. Until a fair investigation with an honest, unbiased judge is conducted, those children should be kept safe. Period. How do you know the court system was not going to ensure their safety, so their mother goes pshcho and breaks the law. All of you people who are so sure this isn't the case amaze me. Are you psychic? Were you with the children and their mother 100% of the time? Most cases of abuse are done by family members, people you would never suspect. Go ahead and leave your children with this gal, if you trust her so much. Then they might have some actual evidence against her, are you willing to risk your childs safety?
Isn't it amazing how just a few words and letters makes the axact same argument for the other side. If, and I say, IF the Moher had hired an attorney (worth anything) and that Attorney (with the Mother's help) had gone the extra mile, maybe the opposite would have happened. Maybe the children would have been placed in a Foster Home until CASA or a GAL or some other independent organization could have checked it out. No, the Mother just up and steals off in the night with the children. Now, if it had been the other way around, you all would have been screaming blood murder, but then again who is really looking out for who?
Just Saying

Rolla, MO

#145 May 10, 2012
Since we are all making assumptions from unproven facts and inuendoes, let me suggest, Jetta has kidnapped the children and moved to a religious compound that distrusts recognized authority. In fact, the only authority they recognize is that of their earthly leader who received his edicts directly from heaven. He has a wife of 13 and a number of other (very)close friends with, some estimate, near 20 children by these 'friends.' He freely takes wayward women into his fold because, why else, they are women and women with little girls are even better. When the authorities show up asking questions, everyone is smiles and nothing is ever wrong. The 'wife' and anyone else in question (Jetta and the kids) were never there. Nobody knws what they are talking about. The authorities must have bad information. I'm sure this isn't the case. Couldn't happen here. Where's the proof? I don't have anymore than you do. But try reading, David G. Bromley and Edward D. Silver, "The Davidian Tradition: From Patronal Clan to Prophetic Movement," in Stuart A. Wright, Armageddon in Waco: Critical Perspectives on the Branch Davidian Conflict (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1995)
Gypsy Bear

United States

#146 May 10, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Since we are all making assumptions from unproven facts and inuendoes, let me suggest, Jetta has kidnapped the children and moved to a religious compound that distrusts recognized authority. In fact, the only authority they recognize is that of their earthly leader who received his edicts directly from heaven. He has a wife of 13 and a number of other (very)close friends with, some estimate, near 20 children by these 'friends.' He freely takes wayward women into his fold because, why else, they are women and women with little girls are even better. When the authorities show up asking questions, everyone is smiles and nothing is ever wrong. The 'wife' and anyone else in question (Jetta and the kids) were never there. Nobody knws what they are talking about. The authorities must have bad information. I'm sure this isn't the case. Couldn't happen here. Where's the proof? I don't have anymore than you do. But try reading, David G. Bromley and Edward D. Silver, "The Davidian Tradition: From Patronal Clan to Prophetic Movement," in Stuart A. Wright, Armageddon in Waco: Critical Perspectives on the Branch Davidian Conflict (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1995)
Whoa dude the cheese has completely slipped of your cracker, hasnít it?
Truth

Defiance, MO

#147 May 11, 2012
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
What if she isn't? What if she is telling the truth? Who is willing to put two children in harms way on the assumption that Jetta is a liar? How do you know she is lying? You don't - that's my point. Until a fair investigation with an honest, unbiased judge is conducted, those children should be kept safe from a possible child molestor. The court system was not going to ensure their safety, so their mother did. All of you people who are so sure this never happened amaze me. Are you psychic? Were you with the children and their father 100% of the time? Most cases of abuse are done by family members, people you would never suspect. Go ahead and leave your children with this guy, if you trust him so much. Then they might have some actual evidence against him, are you willing to risk your childs safety?
That's why we are a country of courts and laws and not of people simply deciding they are going to take the law in their own hands........she fled with the children to AVOID the courts and laws, and that should be very telling......the father or the children do not have their day in court as provided by law because of her actions to avoid it.......those telling the truth do not run.

And your question is asinine.....people lie all the time and make false accusations in child custody disputes.......he has not been convicted of anything, he has not been charged with anything, and the excuse given for that by Midyett's supporters is some halfwitted conspiracy......which is BOGUS! She is a nutjob and a liar, and if she wasn't she wouldn't have fled to avoid her day in court......end of story.
Truth

Defiance, MO

#148 May 11, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa dude the cheese has completely slipped of your cracker, hasnít it?
No, it appears as though it's Jetta's cheese that has slipped off the cracker........why, do you know where she's at? If so, you're a co-conspirator, and if not, you're talking out of your backside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie rask still do hair? 9 hr Luke 3
Chuck reeves 11 hr Bridges 2
New antique store in Rolla soon. 13 hr Sho 6
Andrea Freeland (Jul '12) 13 hr Ihateidiots 24
What happened to all the Birdsingers that use t... 18 hr moon bear 3
Women at Loves truck stop holding sign for money. 21 hr Mee 6
Past Mcd's or Walmart employees Sun Sam Walton 7

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance