Midyett.....Niehouse....JUDGE WHITE
WYO

United States

#66 May 4, 2012
The water must be getting to hot for some of you. It seems that anytime Wilman's issues are brought up, you out there take the post off so quick. Don't want anyone to see that. All you want to do is bash Jetta for doing what is best for the boys. stand up. Justice will be served for all you and Jetta and the boys will be blessed.
Just Saying

Rolla, MO

#68 May 4, 2012
The focus is now on Parental Kidnapping. No matter who was wrong or who was right. Mom will be arrested and, if anyone is found with them, they may be arrested also. Then the decision will be made what to do with the children. Lastly, I've always believed the only people who have to run from the law are the ones who have omething to hide.

Just Saying
Gypsy Bear

United States

#69 May 4, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
The focus is now on Parental Kidnapping. No matter who was wrong or who was right. Mom will be arrested and, if anyone is found with them, they may be arrested also. Then the decision will be made what to do with the children. Lastly, I've always believed the only people who have to run from the law are the ones who have omething to hide.
Just Saying
American Family Recieves Asylum in Europe

http://americanchildrenunderground.bl ogs...

A battered woman, Holly Ann Collins, fled the United States with her children to protect them from abuse. They were granted Asylum in the Netherlands. This is Jennifer Collins and this is MY site about what happened to me!
sshhhhh

Wentzville, MO

#70 May 4, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
American Family Recieves Asylum in Europe
A battered woman, Holly Ann Collins, fled the United States with her children to protect them from abuse. They were granted Asylum in the Netherlands. This is Jennifer Collins and this is MY site about what happened to me!
you keep trying to post this link but it doesn't work. Either fix it or give it up!

Salem, MO

#71 May 4, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>American Family Recieves Asylum in Europe

So now is Jetta going to say she's a battered women? Since the story about the child abuse was debunked? If not I'm confused how this "story" has to do with the situation... Although you seem to think so, it doesn't. As someone has already said the matter at hand now is that she broke the law, KIDNAPPED her own children, is making them live a life on the run, and is depriving them of having a normal childhood... The issue of child abuse was settled in court before she left, and needs to be dropped. If she wanted to argue about it more, she shouldn't have ran, by running she gave up that right. So child abuse= non issue... The issue is a mother who didn't get her way, so she ran away, and took the kids to punish their father.

Salem, MO

#72 May 4, 2012
WYO wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
How many experts is it going to take for you to realize this simply did not happen. The courts decided, if you didn't like the decision, then appeal it... Running looks like guilt, that she knew it wasn't true... A life as a fugitive is no way for a child to be brought up!"

Okay i'm not an expert, but one day at lunch we were discussing the trial and stratigies when Wilman asked Jetta why he was so frightened of lotion for a time awhile back. I have an idea, but I told him we could talk about it later. Then he said "but why would anyone be terriffied of lotion it doesn't make any sense"

Well any ideas? Well my guess is sexual assualt. How about you?

Has anyone defending the Alledged father talked to Wilman personally. Have you heard him whimper and cry in his sleep and not be able to wake up. Have you heard him tell you that "he isn't worth any thing and he just doesn't measure up". because of what happened?

You believe that safety with his mom and brother is worse than being subjected to that again? He is a very smart young man, he also knows his mom will protect him as best that she can.

Do you have any facts besides a bias court ruling to support your thoughts. I can tell more but i'll wait. See you soon.
Oh please, no child is going to randomly bring up "why am I afraid of lotion?" I don't even think that dignifies a response.

And no, none of the people defending the father have ever sat down with the kids. Jetta kind of made that impossible when she KIDNAPPED them. And at this point they've been so brainwashed, they probably can't tell the difference between the truth and her lies anymore.

And as I've said before as far as I'm concerned, the child abuse is a non issue, the courts already decided that.
Truth

Wright City, MO

#74 May 4, 2012
Bad men often use violence to control others.......we all have been taught that, and have seen it.....they will use threats, intimidation and violence to get their way.

Bad women often use violence of their own.....theirs is a proxy violence based on lies and manipulation......bad women will manipulate the police, the courts, and their families, weave tales, and brain wash their own children in order to create a reality that never existed, to punish and gain control.

Of the two, it is the women who are most skilled liars......their strategy necessarily requires an ability to scheme and lie and manipulate that the violent batterer would never dream of.
Gypsy Bear

United States

#75 May 4, 2012
Garland Waller, is an Emmy-winning producer, professor, and best of all--all around great gal.
Over the years, Garland has shared the incredible story of an incredible mother, Holly Collins, who became a fugitive of this country in order to keep her children safe This story has now become No Way Out But One, a Telly Award-winning short form documentary. Telly Awards ďhonor the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web."
I could not be more excited for Garland, who's relentless commitment to bringing Holly's story to light has been nothing short of Olympian, and for Holly, whose story is now being developed as a full-length documentary.
I offer you the words Garland Waller:
Let me ask you thisÖ..What would you do if someone hurt one of your children? What would you do if it were an ex-husband? I mean really, what would you do? Go to court? Well, not so fastÖ..
There is a little known and dark secret that a lot of women donít learn about until itís too lateÖ.until they are fighting over custody in an American family court. And itís a real shocker. Family Court judges often give custody to fathers who have committed acts of domestic violence and have harmed the children. In fact, it is estimated that 58,000 children a year are ordered into unsupervised contact with physically or sexually abusive parents following divorce. I know. It makes no sense.
ďNo way,Ē you say.
The fact that this happens with alarming frequency No Way Out But One, an independent documentary. The film focuses on the remarkable story of Holly Collins, who, in 1994, kidnapped her three children to protect them from a life of abuse. Now we all know kidnapping is wrong...usually. But ask yourself what you would do if you were Holly. There was clear medical evidence that her ex-husband had fractured her sonís skull and had broken Hollyís nose, and despite that, the family court in Minnesota gave full time custody to the ex-husband. When Holly was allowed to see the children, in supervised visitation, they would beg her to take them away, to get them out of there. Really, you have to remember that Holly was a young mom and a battered woman who had done nothing but try to protect her children. In desperation, Holly took them and fled.
Hunted by the FBI, Holly went on the run and fled the country. She eventually made it to Amsterdam. There, she became the first American to ever be granted asylum by the government of the Netherlands on the grounds of domestic violence.
She lived a quiet, low profile life for the next 14 years, until the FBI agents came calling. Their plan was to return Holly to the United States to face kidnapping charges. That changed after they interviewed her now grown children. Jennifer and Zackary told the agents that far from being their kidnapper, their mother was their savior and their hero. In fact, for the details, you can check out Jenniferís blog.
Eventually, all charges against Holly were dropped, except one: contempt of court. Holly readily acknowledged that after all she and the children had been through, she did indeed harbor ďcontempt of court.Ē
No Way Out But One weaves other stories of women who, like Jetta tried to protect their children from abuse, landed in jail, were fined, or were barred from seeing their children. So even though the film focuses on Hollyís story, it will also expose a national scandal Ė that loving mothers can and do lose custody of their kids every day in Americaís Family Courts.

What is happening in the family courts is alarming and the system needs to change. Until the system changes though, women who love their children and who might end up in family court, need to be aware of some of the pitfalls.
Please go see NO WAY OUT BUT ONE
By Garland Waller
Garland Waller Productions
Gypsy Bear

United States

#76 May 4, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Question...how do you know 100 percert sure that he did it...have you sat down with wilman and talked with him or talked to anyone else involved. If this is how god is wanting this by tearing the kids away from everything they love and have known to being thrown into a horrible world where they are prolly scaried to pieces...then what the hell kind of god is that and why would you worship someone that would do that to anyone.
I'm not sure to whom you addressed this question, but I will answer.
No I have not sat down with the young man. That is not what I do.
However, I am aware that Wilman has, in detail and in his own words, given testimony regarding his fatherís sexual assault. It has been documented and was given under circumstances which make the testimony admissible in Federal Court.
I believe the family is more interested in healing and forgiveness, but as one poster said that would take repentance.
While this may not be a choice I would make myself I do understand a child molester does not fair well in prison.

Salem, MO

#77 May 4, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
There was clear medical evidence that her ex-husband had fractured her son’s skull and had broken Holly’s nose...
And where is this type of evidence in this case? Everyone defending Jetta is leaving out the parts where MANY different experts in their fields examined the children, interviewed them, and counseled them and came to the conclusion that THERE WAS NO ABUSE. So unless you have some hard evidence to the contrary, I say again, the abuse is a non issue.
Where indeed

United States

#79 May 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
And where is this type of evidence in this case? Everyone defending Jetta is leaving out the parts where MANY different experts in their fields examined the children, interviewed them, and counseled them and came to the conclusion that THERE WAS NO ABUSE. So unless you have some hard evidence to the contrary, I say again, the abuse is a non issue.[/QUOTE] Gypsy takes the typical path of liars everywhere and tells and long winded a emotionally compelling story about another 'brave mother'.......of course what that little anecdotal piece of tripe has to do with this case is jack ****......Liars always prefer the grandiose, emotionally loaded and broadly vague......to the details.........the devil for them is in the details......they avoid inconvenient details........rather than tell you about this case she wants to tell you about other 'similar' cases.

Tell me Gypsy......self professed expert......where in the timeline of the child custody dispute was the allegation formally made?
Where indeed

United States

#80 May 4, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure to whom you addressed this question, but I will answer.
No I have not sat down with the young man. That is not what I do.
However, I am aware that Wilman has, in detail and in his own words, given testimony regarding his fatherís sexual assault. It has been documented and was given under circumstances which make the testimony admissible in Federal Court.
I believe the family is more interested in healing and forgiveness, but as one poster said that would take repentance.
While this may not be a choice I would make myself I do understand a child molester does not fair well in prison.
Another trick of the liar......under what 'circumstances' was this statement made? who took this statement? Where was it taken?

You pretend to be a 'researcher' but youre not.......researchers must be dispationate and unbiased not an advocate which you clearly are......you dispense what you know selectively to spin a narrative.
Where indeed

United States

#81 May 4, 2012
Why the reference to Federal Court? The only alleged federal crime here is unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.
WYO

Midland, TX

#82 May 4, 2012
Where indeed wrote:
Why the reference to Federal Court? The only alleged federal crime here is unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.
[Oh that's not quite accurate. Wait and see]

Salem, MO

#83 May 4, 2012
WYO wrote:
<quoted text>[Oh that's not quite accurate. Wait and see]
We will not "see" anything. Jetta is hiding... Unless she's caught and brought back, you all can babble all you want and nothings going to come of it. Made up stories fed to brainwashed children held captive by their mother, and forced to live a life on the run, will not be something any judge is going to take seriously. Now had she stayed and just went back to court like she should have, maybe someone would have indulged her for a time... But not anymore...
an observation

Salem, MO

#84 May 4, 2012
WYO wrote:
<quoted text>
The father is Not innocent, however he is the rest of your above statement I agree.
These Scriptures might help you figure it out.
Proverbs 11:1-9
Proverbs 12:1,2
Remember 1 John 1:8,9,10
Ephesians 6:10-14
1 Corinthians 5:9-13
Pray ernestly & ask Jesus if Wilman is a "Liar" as you believe.
I have seen that Wilman is not.
By the way, if your going to quote scripture, you might want to read the whole Bible, not cherry pick out the verses you want. There is also a verse that says to obey the laws of the land... Jetta isn't doing that is she?
1 Peter 2:13-14
GODíS WORD Translation (GW)
Respect the Authority of Others
13 Place yourselves under the authority of human governments to please the Lord. Obey the emperor. He holds the highest position of authority. 14 Also obey governors. They are people the emperor has sent to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who do right.
wow

Rolla, MO

#85 May 4, 2012
All I hear from WYO is excuse after excuse for "poor Jetta". It wouldn't matter if those boys said it didn't happen At this point. You are brainwashed just like the children. You are trying to protect someone who has broken the law and must be related to you.
You have no valid points.
WYO

Midland, TX

#86 May 4, 2012
an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, if your going to quote scripture, you might want to read the whole Bible, not cherry pick out the verses you want. There is also a verse that says to obey the laws of the land... Jetta isn't doing that is she?
13 Place yourselves under the authority of human governments to please the Lord. Obey the emperor. He holds the highest position of authority. 14 Also obey governors. They are people the emperor has sent to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who do right.
Okay so Moses' parent should have handed him over to the king to be killed instead over putting him in the river to save him?
Rahab should have turn over the spies in Jericho instead of protecting God people, and in turn She and her entire holdshold was saved by her actions?
God does say to submit to your leaders, and Gods' ways are higher than mans' ways. When mans law is perverted, then Gods law takes over.
1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother or(christian), who is sexually immoral, covetous, or an idolater. or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner--not even to eat with such a person.
Sexual assualt is immoral, so i think we are just fine.
Your are much more of a bible scholar than I am, can you give me one scripture that says "hand your child over to be harmed".
Discipline them, train them in the way. Do not provoke them to wrath.
Would you put your child in the hands of a person that your child told you had been hurting them for even a minute? I sure won't. No matter what mans' law says.
Rosie

Humboldt, TN

#87 May 4, 2012
an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
God also says "what you do unto the least of these, you do unto me" That father abused his own child. All of these people who are saying Jetta should have stayed and handed her chidren over to a child molestor are crazy! What kind of mother would hand their child over to someone who was going to abuse them? Who cares what the biased, corrupt judge ordered? If you were ordered by the courts to kill someone, would you? From what people are saying, this judge is not exactly honest or a follower of the law. It's very strange for a father to be awarded sole custody along with all the belongings in a divorce case. It does not sound like a fair trail. I am proud of Jetta for doing what she had to in order to protect her children. If she is so wrong, why is God protecting her? The truth will come out one day, God will bring it to light. I just don't understand how these people can be so sure that the child was not abused. Obviously something happened, the child said so himself. Jetta would not choose a life on the run, if she did not feel it was necessary to protect her children. The person who said she did this because she didn't get her way - is obviously not very bright. Do you think this is "her way"? to be apart from her family and her life? Think about it - no one would choose to live on the run unless they had too.
Rosie

Humboldt, TN

#88 May 4, 2012
wow wrote:
All I hear from WYO is excuse after excuse for "poor Jetta". It wouldn't matter if those boys said it didn't happen At this point. You are brainwashed just like the children. You are trying to protect someone who has broken the law and must be related to you.
You have no valid points.
All you keep posting is that anyone who believes these children must be brainwashed? Perhaps you are related to the vile, disgusting child abuser? Maybe you are the one who is brainwashed? The boy did say it happened and you wont believe it - you are the one making excuses for the abuser. Maybe you should leave your young child alone with him, and see what your child has to tell you afterwards? Would you still refuse to believe it happened? The safety of small children is at stake here, that should be the first priority. Why would a small child lie about something like this? I don't think they would. You seem to be very biased and angry and I don't think you have any valid points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Anyone got piss tested at satop? 3 hr Sick 9
Who remembers these three people from the late ... 5 hr I hate idiots 8
LaReva Storment single? (Sep '15) 9 hr Jake 9
Tim Potter 15 hr Hulk hogan 14
High School Equivancy Test 15 hr Been there 8
Cb radio Tue CB dude 1
Rolla Hangout (Apr '13) Tue No hate 22

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance