Midyett.....Niehouse....JUDGE WHITE
really
#45 May 1, 2012
what just cause your friends or family of jetta's your gonna side with her...what she has you dumbfounded and messed up in the head. The best place for jetta is a pysch ward where she can get the help she needs. She has done more harm to the kids by taking them away from everything and uprooting their lives, just cause she was going to lose them and they were gonna be given to the best parent to rasie them (jason). that girl is just thinking about her damn self and no one else.
WYO

Midland, TX

#46 May 1, 2012
really wrote:
what just cause your friends or family of jetta's your gonna side with her...what she has you dumbfounded and messed up in the head. The best place for jetta is a pysch ward where she can get the help she needs. She has done more harm to the kids by taking them away from everything and uprooting their lives, just cause she was going to lose them and they were gonna be given to the best parent to rasie them (jason). that girl is just thinking about her damn self and no one else.
Once again you call an abused child a Liar. Jetta is Awesome.
Jason needs help. Wilman is much better off where he is, Safe and sound in a place that God has provided.
Becca

Danville, KY

#47 May 2, 2012
I miss my friend. I remember very vividly, and will never forget, the last time we saw each other. The kids had the best time playing! If I had known that was the last time I would see her, I would have told her soooo many things! When it comes to small town politics, money talks and criminals walk. If you believe otherwise, well, I just hope you have the "right" name when you step in front of your judge. All I know for certain is what he has done to them is so very wrong, and I know in my heart, either here on earth (i hope) or when he meets his maker, justice will prevail! I pray everyday that the good Lord keeps Jetta and her precious babies safe, and finds a way to reunite them with her family where they belong! Love you guys with all my heart!
know them both

Malden, MA

#48 May 2, 2012
I'm not sure how anyone can say she was "Smart" by kidnapping her children and running from the law...what kind of life is that for your kids? Making them change their names and live in hiding with nothing familiar - no family, friends, school. I guess she homeschooled when she lived in Lenox, so hopefully she is continuing to do so, although don't see how the kids could take the state tests. So no education either.
The truth will come out eventually, and she will end up behind bars.
If she had been "smart" and truly believed that the charges were true, she would have been responsible, stayed and appealed the court's decision. Simple. This isn't the wild west where you can just run away from the law when you feel you weren't served justice. This is 2012, she will be found eventually, hopefully soon.
Just feel sorry for the kids, that's no way to grow up.
Innocent

Dearborn, MO

#49 May 2, 2012
know them both wrote:
I'm not sure how anyone can say she was "Smart" by kidnapping her children and running from the law...what kind of life is that for your kids? Making them change their names and live in hiding with nothing familiar - no family, friends, school. I guess she homeschooled when she lived in Lenox, so hopefully she is continuing to do so, although don't see how the kids could take the state tests. So no education either.
The truth will come out eventually, and she will end up behind bars.
If she had been "smart" and truly believed that the charges were true, she would have been responsible, stayed and appealed the court's decision. Simple. This isn't the wild west where you can just run away from the law when you feel you weren't served justice. This is 2012, she will be found eventually, hopefully soon.
Just feel sorry for the kids, that's no way to grow up.
I agree 100%. Innocent people stay and fight. They don't run and hide if things don't go their way. Who run? The guilty and the ones that have something they are hiding. I have never seen an innocent person run!!! Not once! How selfish of Jetta to bring another child in the world. What kind of life does this baby have to look forward to? No legal name, no social security number... Very sad and soooo selfish.
WYO

United States

#50 May 2, 2012
Innocent wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. Innocent people stay and fight. They don't run and hide if things don't go their way. Who run? The guilty and the ones that have something they are hiding. I have never seen an innocent person run!!! Not once! How selfish of Jetta to bring another child in the world. What kind of life does this baby have to look forward to? No legal name, no social security number... Very sad and soooo selfish.
It is amazing that you and "know them both" think that children deserve a life of sexual assual instead of safety and real Love.

Any one who would leave there chrildren to a preditor on purpose or because the Court said they have to, should not be allowed to be a parent, because they aren't.

We were graced with their presence for a year, and I promise you that they are doing well and healthy, educated and safe.

A few short years and then Wilman can stand in court and put his father were he belongs. Jason will be exposed. GOD will get Glory. Jetta will be set free and our families will be United. Amen Amen...
Praise God.
oh

Rolla, MO

#51 May 2, 2012
Innocent or guilty I think it's wrong to hide anyone out. People who do that are aiding and abedding and will be charged.
WYO

United States

#52 May 2, 2012
It also amazes me that so many people are willing to do so much to protect a lie, then they are willing to stand for the truth.

That must be why assualted children feel that they aren't worth anything, because if they stand and tell the truth on their own, some many people call them a liar and try to shame them into not telling.
and yes it has an effect some of you have done your jobs quite well. Wilman has told me that he feels worthless and that he will never measure up, because he has tried to take responsibility for what happened to him like abused kids do. I assured him that isn't true, but when the court his father and some ignorant people repeat over and over that it must be a lie, its breaks the spirit. Wilman is smart and strong and Wilman will rise to stand again because God Loves Him and will provide for his every need until that appointed day.
This is not about Jetta or Jason. It is about Wilman and Oliver's right to be safe from harm.
Jason should give up All parental rights so these boys can be adopted into a family that has faith in them and that the boys can trust to stand up for them.and We will.

The door is open. Step into the Light and recieve Mercy.
WYO

United States

#53 May 2, 2012
oh wrote:
Innocent or guilty I think it's wrong to hide anyone out. People who do that are aiding and abedding and will be charged.
King David did nothing wrong and he hid from King Saul for 7 years.
Was he wrong too?
really
#54 May 2, 2012
WYO wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing that you and "know them both" think that children deserve a life of sexual assual instead of safety and real Love.
Any one who would leave there chrildren to a preditor on purpose or because the Court said they have to, should not be allowed to be a parent, because they aren't.
We were graced with their presence for a year, and I promise you that they are doing well and healthy, educated and safe.
A few short years and then Wilman can stand in court and put his father were he belongs. Jason will be exposed. GOD will get Glory. Jetta will be set free and our families will be United. Amen Amen...
Praise God.
Question...how do you know 100 percert sure that he did it...have you sat down with wilman and talked with him or talked to anyone else involved. If this is how god is wanting this by tearing the kids away from everything they love and have known to being thrown into a horrible world where they are prolly scaried to pieces...then what the hell kind of god is that and why would you worship someone that would do that to anyone.
WYO

United States

#55 May 2, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Question...how do you know 100 percert sure that he did it...have you sat down with wilman and talked with him or talked to anyone else involved. If this is how god is wanting this by tearing the kids away from everything they love and have known to being thrown into a horrible world where they are prolly scaried to pieces...then what the hell kind of god is that and why would you worship someone that would do that to anyone.
Yes I sat with them at times for almost a year. I know of the night terrors that we could not wake him from. God does not want harm to come to any child , but sexual assualt is Harm. You are stupid !

Saint Robert, MO

#56 May 2, 2012
WYO wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing that you and "know them both" think that children deserve a life of sexual assual instead of safety and real Love.

Praise God.
So is that why she ran? So she could have the kids to brainwash them into believing that this happened, and then bring them back to "prove her right"... I'm sorry, but a mother who truly has her children's best interests in mind would not make them live lives as fugitives, on the run all the time... She could have gotten a different lawyer, changed venues, etc. Running, in a normal sane persons mind, is a sign of guilt... Or maybe she is so disillusioned that she truly believes her lies... Either way, she has no business having custody of those children. When you are a mother, you are supposed to be responsible... She was stupid and ran, and now she will be held responsible for it. I hope they find the boys and return them to their father, where they will be safe, soon. The courts decided there was no abuse, and awarded custody to the parent they felt the children would do better with, the father. The mother could have contested that, but she lost her opportunity to do that when she ran. Now she needs to think about her children and bring them home.
Mconstable

Chicago, IL

#57 May 3, 2012
Ron white is a total liberal. He is tight with my ex mother in law so my ex husband got away with whatever including not paying child support and a questionable child molestation. Only questionable because he was drugged out of his mind. I have no faith watsoever in that man and i wrote a letter to attorney general and ron white which accomplished nothing. Its all about who you know and how much money you have with that judge. Unfortunately much of our workd works like that now
mother in mo

Lebanon, MO

#58 May 3, 2012
to know them both-- you think life on the run is so bad--why don't you talk to someone who lived a life of sexual molestation the number is 1 in 6 for boys. incest is a secret has been kept for far too long. why don't you show some compassion for wilman--he loved his dad and was betrayed in the worst way.

Salem, MO

#59 May 3, 2012
mother in mo wrote:
to know them both-- you think life on the run is so bad--why don't you talk to someone who lived a life of sexual molestation the number is 1 in 6 for boys. incest is a secret has been kept for far too long. why don't you show some compassion for wilman--he loved his dad and was betrayed in the worst way.
How many experts is it going to take for you to realize this simply did not happen. The courts decided, if you didn't like the decision, then appeal it... Running looks like guilt, that she knew it wasn't true... A life as a fugitive is no way for a child to be brought up!
WYO

Midland, TX

#60 May 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
How many experts is it going to take for you to realize this simply did not happen. The courts decided, if you didn't like the decision, then appeal it... Running looks like guilt, that she knew it wasn't true... A life as a fugitive is no way for a child to be brought up![/QUOTE]

Okay i'm not an expert, but one day at lunch we were discussing the trial and stratigies when Wilman asked Jetta why he was so frightened of lotion for a time awhile back. I have an idea, but I told him we could talk about it later. Then he said "but why would anyone be terriffied of lotion it doesn't make any sense"

Well any ideas? Well my guess is sexual assualt. How about you?

Has anyone defending the Alledged father talked to Wilman personally. Have you heard him whimper and cry in his sleep and not be able to wake up. Have you heard him tell you that "he isn't worth any thing and he just doesn't measure up". because of what happened?

You believe that safety with his mom and brother is worse than being subjected to that again? He is a very smart young man, he also knows his mom will protect him as best that she can.

Do you have any facts besides a bias court ruling to support your thoughts. I can tell more but i'll wait. See you soon.
sshhhhh

Wentzville, MO

#61 May 4, 2012
WYO wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he said "but why would anyone be terriffied of lotion it doesn't make any sense"
Well any ideas? Well my guess is sexual assualt. How about you?
there you go. A guess. Experts that arent swayed by the mothers antics are wrong, but a country bumkin who guesses must be correct.
Gypsy Bear

United States

#62 May 4, 2012
American Family Recieves Asylum in Europe

http://americanchildrenunderground.bl ogs...

A battered woman, Holly Ann Collins, fled the United States with her children to protect them from abuse. They were granted Asylum in the Netherlands. This is Jennifer Collins and this is MY site about what happened to me!
Gypsy Bear

United States

#63 May 4, 2012
sshhhhh wrote:
<quoted text> there you go. A guess. Experts that arent swayed by the mothers antics are wrong, but a country bumkin who guesses must be correct.
The prejudice you express here (also revealed by expert witness’ and court officers at the trial) is one of this case’s constitutional rights violations. The jurisdiction for constitutional rights violations is the FEDERAL COURT SYSTEM. Dumb as a sack of hair?? Better rethink that one.
sshhhhh

Wentzville, MO

#64 May 4, 2012
Gypsy Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
The prejudice you express here (also revealed by expert witness’ and court officers at the trial) is one of this case’s constitutional rights violations. The jurisdiction for constitutional rights violations is the FEDERAL COURT SYSTEM. Dumb as a sack of hair?? Better rethink that one.
the federal court system wont guess either. They have trained professionals. Not bumkins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Potter 1 hr Yea 8
big girls need love (Jun '13) 6 hr Aazz 19
Richest Family in Rolla (Sep '11) 7 hr Nope 50
How's the police, EMS and fire services here? 13 hr BrendaK 12
jr and caroline 14 hr Pregnant or what 37
Jerry Ross (Jan '14) 15 hr me 6
amy skyles 18 hr lol 9

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance