First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Really

Springfield, MO

#210 Sep 22, 2012
just another crazy mom wrote:
I'm confused....when did listening to your child, and being your childs advocate, become a mental disorder?! I would hope that if a child tells their parent that someone hurt them, that parent would do everything in their power to protect them....if that's a mental disorder, then every parent on earth who protects their children from the boogie man is crazy! People, not everything is a mental disorder...sometimes its as simple as BELIEVING your child! More people should listen and believe what their little ones are saying more often, they actually have very insiteful, profound things to say....IF YOU LISTEN!!!!
You're assuming the child actually even said based on the fact that HER family says so......But the child did not make these claims to the independent forensic examiners.......So what do you make of that? Believe the mother because it makes a good 'Lifetime' movie? The facts supper mental illness not molestation. She's not a victim of a conspiracy or a heroic mother protecting her children.......She's a mentally ill woman who went off the deepend when it was clear her marriage was ending and her family was falling apart......and that was the conclusion of every independent inquirer that looked into it. She only has her circle of intimates who believe her story simply because they love her and she's claiming it.
RevMichael

Columbia, MO

#211 Oct 2, 2012
All supposition of mental illness and lawlessness aside, this lost young lady must remain in our prayers until the day she sees it fit to come forward with the truth. Remember, even Christ himself prayed for thieves and harlots.
Patrick Henry

Osceola, MO

#212 Oct 6, 2012
... All men are CREATED equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable(unable to be separated from) rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

From Gods point of view mothers or fathers cannot kidnap their own children, since they belong to them by Divine right, when the state steps in between a Father or Mother and their children, without a crime having been committed, they have usurped the parental role. In this particular case, If the mother believed the child was being harmed or in danger, it is her sacred duty under God to protect her child/children regardless of what anyone says. It is legal to kill small children in our country,through and up to the day of delivery, but it is still murder, and therefore unlawful from Gods point of view. Simply put a parent cannot kidnap their own child(how absurd), what has become of America, Land that I love. The brainwashing continues. Patrick Henry
URaMoron

United States

#213 Oct 6, 2012
Patrick Henry wrote:
... All men are CREATED equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable(unable to be separated from) rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
From Gods point of view mothers or fathers cannot kidnap their own children, since they belong to them by Divine right, when the state steps in between a Father or Mother and their children, without a crime having been committed, they have usurped the parental role. In this particular case, If the mother believed the child was being harmed or in danger, it is her sacred duty under God to protect her child/children regardless of what anyone says. It is legal to kill small children in our country,through and up to the day of delivery, but it is still murder, and therefore unlawful from Gods point of view. Simply put a parent cannot kidnap their own child(how absurd), what has become of America, Land that I love. The brainwashing continues. Patrick Henry
Using that logic its legal to keep a wayward woman in line by giving her an occasional beating, which is quite biblical......A wife is supposed to OBEY, remember nitwit? You don't just get to pick and choose the parts of the bible that fit what you want to argue.
MOM IN MO

Saint Louis, MO

#214 Oct 16, 2012
Why do you have to call names to make your point uramoron? Patrick Henry made a good point.
URaMoron

Springfield, MO

#215 Oct 17, 2012
MOM IN MO wrote:
Why do you have to call names to make your point uramoron? Patrick Henry made a good point.
He didn't make any point, and I insult because I do not suffer fools gladly. It's important to ridicule stupidity. Not all opinions are valid, even if you have a right to have them. Using the bible as an argument for a woman kidnapping her kids is asinine......especially given what would have happened to any woman who tried it during biblical times.
gypsy bear

United States

#216 Mar 17, 2013
Jason, its time
really

Bellevue, WA

#217 Mar 18, 2013
gypsy bear wrote:
Jason, its time
time for what???
Henry

United States

#218 Mar 31, 2013
Just because somebody is a judge and sits with a gavel doesnt mean they are fair. The judge gets small pieces and portions of the story from the partys attorneys. And Ron White is very well known for doing personal favors for people. That woman knows her children better than anyone and if she believes her children were being abused and molested by this man and the judge ruled against her i dont blame her for taking kids and running. Who in their right mind would hand a child over to someone they know is harming their child? Just because mr white found him innocent doesnt mean squat. O j was also found innocent. I think judge white is despicable. I know a lot of guilty people that have gotten off because he does favors. God will be his judge and then real justice will be served
Henry

United States

#219 Mar 31, 2013
Where in the bible does it say its ok to beat your wife? New testament says men are to love their wives as jesus loves the church. How does that equal beating? Zero beating. And women are supposed to submit to husbands but he is supposed to put the lord first. If the husband is molesting or abusing children he obviously is not putting god first. Jesus said anyone who harms a single hair on a childs head woe to that person. Children belong to god he blesses us with them and they depend on parents to protect them as they cannot protect themselves.
fly on the wall

Wichita, KS

#220 Jun 5, 2013
I know for a fact that willman WAS NOT harmed by his dad like the mother CLAIMED it doesn't take even half the brains Jetta has to figure that out. She left that boy alone in a parking lot, and alone with people she didn't even know. Nobody would do that if he had Truely EVER been in harms way!!!! Willman wasn't even a little scared of being with a strange man he had never met! And if he had been sexually harmed he would have been terrified!
mon in mo

Saint Louis, MO

#221 Jun 6, 2013
To fly on the wall--you are an evil woman who did an awful thing. You will answer to God for it. and to the other people on this sight. Are you afraid of the posts that tell the truth about Jetta? Why are they taken off? Are you afraid of the truth? Wilman had had 6 years to get over his fear and had a year of security with the loving man who is cousins with the so called 'strange man'
fly on the wall

Wichita, KS

#222 Jun 11, 2013
mon in mo wrote:
To fly on the wall--you are an evil woman who did an awful thing. You will answer to God for it. and to the other people on this sight. Are you afraid of the posts that tell the truth about Jetta? Why are they taken off? Are you afraid of the truth? Wilman had had 6 years to get over his fear and had a year of security with the loving man who is cousins with the so called 'strange man'
cousin no.. evil no... and God reward me Yes has this woman is not a good mother had the law after her in more than just texas and mo. really not hardly stranger to her and those poor boys IF that boy had that kind of fear he would NEVER get over it, the way she acted around my church family and friends was strange
She came through Texas acting all poor me and innocent ... and told both her boys they had to use different names and when the law got on her tail she jumps into a car with those people and ran. Those poor people in Wyoming left feeling betrayed she used innocent church going people in every town she passed through to hide
I Know you

Arkansas City, KS

#223 Jul 23, 2013
fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>
cousin no.. evil no... and God reward me Yes has this woman is not a good mother had the law after her in more than just texas and mo. really not hardly stranger to her and those poor boys IF that boy had that kind of fear he would NEVER get over it, the way she acted around my church family and friends was strange
She came through Texas acting all poor me and innocent ... and told both her boys they had to use different names and when the law got on her tail she jumps into a car with those people and ran. Those poor people in Wyoming left feeling betrayed she used innocent church going people in every town she passed through to hide
/// The Reason She was Wierd around You Was bacause shev recognized your spirit -(JEZEBEL)!, you and (AHAB) oh i mean darrel, will have lots to answer for some day. And all this wisdom of your from a loving mother who pad locks the freezer to keep the kids out unless you give them a key. Can You Say CONTROL FREAK. Later Cuz!
wondering

Rolla, MO

#224 Nov 3, 2014
Okay, so is there anything other than one dumb custody dispute that we should be aware of?
meemaw

Saint Louis, MO

#225 Nov 3, 2014
To wondering; you may think it is a dumb custody ruling but the point is if he can be bought on any case do you want him for a judge?
wondering

Rolla, MO

#226 Nov 4, 2014
@meemaw: if all people can find to complain about is *one* case, he's got to be a pretty good guy. That's how I see it.
Brutus K Rutherford III

Chicago, IL

#227 Sunday Mar 8
I personally think that Jetta is really cute. Where is she these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dave cox 7 min MrCox 28
liz barnes 17 min Aragon 7
Kyle Sonderegger and Talon Cochran 1 hr HAHA 1
Rolla school ballot issues 2 hr agree 11
News Infant rescued from burning vehicle 3 hr Sad Situation 33
where's my nay nay 3 hr pervert 1
meth heads 7 hr lame 2
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Mar 24 Devo 307
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]