Midyett.....Niehouse....JUDGE WHITE
RevMichael

Columbia, MO

#189 Sep 3, 2012
all for the boys wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE you sure you are a preacher? Please Do Not hand children over to perverts!
Of all the countries I've had the pleasure of serving in, the United States justice system is surpassed by none. A decision was made, based on sworn testimony and expert witnesses, and we must abide by that ruling. I've prayed continually over this case to our Lord, and without a doubt know that true justice was served, and the children are now safe and stable. God will take care of the misguided mother who now faces challenges that will only serve to add additional stress to the boys' lives but hopefully, she will accept the Lord in the process.
Sister bernadette

Columbia, MO

#190 Sep 3, 2012
I agree with Rev Michael. The family has been in my prayers for many years, the court has decided guilt and innocence, and we should support the family in their time of trouble. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy that person; for God's temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
Rosie

Humboldt, TN

#191 Sep 17, 2012
RevMichael wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the countries I've had the pleasure of serving in, the United States justice system is surpassed by none. A decision was made, based on sworn testimony and expert witnesses, and we must abide by that ruling. I've prayed continually over this case to our Lord, and without a doubt know that true justice was served, and the children are now safe and stable. God will take care of the misguided mother who now faces challenges that will only serve to add additional stress to the boys' lives but hopefully, she will accept the Lord in the process.
What the heck are you talking about? The court is always right? You don't think they could have gotten it wrong? Seriously? They didn't let the experts speak - they did not allow the rape of the child to be brought up in court - the whole thing was rigged. Now the children are with a child abuser and you think they are better off? How dare you use God as a means to justify those boys being sent to live with their abuser - you "know true justice was served"? Bull - you don't know anything an it's not God you are hearing. You will answer to God for every idle word - make sure you know what you are talking about before you pretend to represen God. Shame on you.
Rosie

Humboldt, TN

#192 Sep 17, 2012
RevMichael wrote:
<quoted text>
Our dear kind Heavenly Father,
It is with joyful heart that we receive these two beautiful boys back into the loving arms of their waiting father. We thank You, Lord, for guiding and protecting them, and for the unerring righteousness of those who believe Your word and helped bring them home.
In Romans we are told that he who rebels against authority is rebelling against what You, oh God, have instituted, and those who do so will bring swift judgment upon themselves and their abettors.
May You now comfort this precious, reunited family, and may Your will be done by the hands of your public servants.
We are also told that whatever you do unto the least of these - you do unto me. That monster will answer to the Lord God almighty. You people might be fooled by him - but God is not. God will protect the boys and he will punish the monster who defiled his own child.
Rosie

Humboldt, TN

#193 Sep 17, 2012
Finally wrote:
Apparently she had a baby while on the run as well - a 7 month old baby boy was taken and given custody to the boyfriend's family (he was also arrested with Jetta). The baby was born in a basement and probably doesn't have a birth certificate or SS#.
The children were given new names "David and Peter" and Jetta was going by "Rachel". Poor kids, can't even imagine how many psychological problems they are going to have in their lives. I hope they receive good therapy to help them get through this very difficult time.
They were going to have problems anyways - that usually happens when your father rapes you. No one seems to care about that issue. Everyone seems to think Jetta is some crazy lady who just decided to grab her kids and run. She took her kids and ran because her monster of an ex-husband raped her son. Not sure why no one believes this? The child is the one who told his mom what happened. No one would just pick up and leave their family and go on the run for no reason. If he didn't hurt her children - she would have stayed and gotten a lawyer and fought the ruling. It's because she didn't want to hand her kids over to a horrible monster that she decided to run. Think about it - common sense says that obviously she was afraid of handing her kids over for some reason. If they weren't in danger - she would have worked within the confines of the law - in this situation - she had no choice.
really
#194 Sep 17, 2012
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
They were going to have problems anyways - that usually happens when your father rapes you. No one seems to care about that issue. Everyone seems to think Jetta is some crazy lady who just decided to grab her kids and run. She took her kids and ran because her monster of an ex-husband raped her son. Not sure why no one believes this? The child is the one who told his mom what happened. No one would just pick up and leave their family and go on the run for no reason. If he didn't hurt her children - she would have stayed and gotten a lawyer and fought the ruling. It's because she didn't want to hand her kids over to a horrible monster that she decided to run. Think about it - common sense says that obviously she was afraid of handing her kids over for some reason. If they weren't in danger - she would have worked within the confines of the law - in this situation - she had no choice.
really you dumb b*tch....you dont have a clue what the he ll u are talking about. Does it make u feel better to run your mouth and make yourself look like a dumbazz...jenna was messed up in the head and was thinking it was 1950 for awhile, Im so glad she is in jail and I hope she rots in there aswell as never getting to see them boys again.
Well

Burlington, IA

#195 Sep 18, 2012
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes it because it seems pretty evident that she's nuts and making it up....'No one would just pick up and leave their family and go on the run for no reason'.......Being crazy is not 'No reason'.......I've known plenty of delusional people......And they all had one thing in common.....They BELIEVED that their delusion was real.....And most of them had some other people convinced their delusions were real (like you).........

"In acrimonious divorce and child custody disputes emotions are tense and tempers flare. Buoyed by litigious attorneys, each side engages in strategic maneuvers to gain the greatest legal advantage. Sometimes a parent, fearing a loss of control or custody over a child, crosses the ethically acceptable bounds of legal warfare. An unfortunate but all too frequently used tactic by mothers is to accuse the father of sexually molesting their child. The mere accusation is sufficient to strip the father of all his custody rights and launch a criminal investigation. Even when no evidence is found to substantiate the allegation, family law courts typically "err on the side of caution" and award full custody to the mother. While national statistics reveal that the majority of all child sex abuse reports are legitimate, when such claims are made by a mother in the context of custody litigation, an estimated 77% of allegations are determined to be unfounded (Tong, 2002).A false child sex abuse allegation made during child custody litigation is a destructive legal stratagem."

http://www.nolanchart.com/article2788-the-nuc...

Moreover, from what i've seen, she seems to fit the profile of someone with a Histrionic Personality Disorder, which is a key personality trait common among those who make parental false rape allegations in the context of contentious divorces……Histrionic Personality Disorder lends itself readily to such behavior.

“The falsely accusing parents were much more likely than were the other two groups to have a personality disorder such as histrionic, borderline, passive-aggressive, or paranoid. Only one-fourth were seen as normal. In comparison, most of the individuals in the custody control group and in the falsely accused group were seen as normal. This is discussed in terms of the dynamics involved. A suggested typology of individuals who make false accusation of sexual abuse in divorce and custody disputes is presented.”

http://ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume2/j2_3...
Well

Burlington, IA

#196 Sep 18, 2012
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about? The court is always right? You don't think they could have gotten it wrong? Seriously? They didn't let the experts speak - they did not allow the rape of the child to be brought up in court - the whole thing was rigged. Now the children are with a child abuser and you think they are better off? How dare you use God as a means to justify those boys being sent to live with their abuser - you "know true justice was served"? Bull - you don't know anything an it's not God you are hearing. You will answer to God for every idle word - make sure you know what you are talking about before you pretend to represen God. Shame on you.
Timing is the BIGGEST (but by far not the ONLY problem) with her story....

"Blush and Ross (1987) and Ross and Blush (1990) have reported on the personality characteristics of the parties involved arising in the context of unresolved custody and visitation. They gathered social, psychological, and legal data from allegations arising in a family services clinic of a circuit court setting in Michigan. They report that information from several years of such cases provides suggested patterns characterizing accusations that are more likely to be false. Important variables are the escalation and timing of the cases, the personality characteristics of the adults involved, and the behavior of the children. They termed the typical pattern when the allegations turn out to be false the SAID (Sexual Allegations in Divorce) Syndrome (Blush & Ross, 1987)."

1. The accusations surface after separation and legal action begins.

2. There is a history of family dysfunction with unresolved divorce conflict and hidden underlying issues.

3. The female (accusing) parent often is a hysterical or borderline personality or is angry, defensive and justifying.

4. The male (the accused) parent is generally passive, nurturing, and lacks "macho" characteristics.

5. The child is typically a female under age eight.

6. The allegations surfaces via the custodial parent.

7. The mother takes the child to an "expert" who confirms the abuse and identifies the father as the perpetrator.

8. The court reacts to the experts information by terminating or limiting visitation (or in this case sees right through it).

"Ross and Blush (1990) describe three personality patterns they have observed in falsely accusing parents. The first is the histrionic personality. This individual appears anxious, concerned, and nervous and presents herself as victimized by her estranged spouse. She describes herself as manipulated, coerced, and physically or psychologically abused by this spouse and perceives her child as now in danger of victimization from him. Her interpretation of her child's behavior appears to be an extension of her own feelings, with the result that she develops unusual and inappropriate sexual concerns about her child. She may regularly examine her child's genitals, take the child for repeated medical exams, or interrogate the child about possible sexual activity."

"The justified vindicator is a variation of the histrionic personality. This woman initially offers an intellectually organized, assertive, and justified agenda with many facts, figures, and opinions supporting her evidence. She presents herself as justifiably outraged and concerned by the behavior of her spouse. However, when clarification is sought concerning the details, she becomes hostile, resistant, and passive-aggressive. She will argue and counter even carefully framed questions, is likely to discontinue contact with the evaluator who challenges her statements, and may threaten to sue or make ethical complaints."

http://ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume2/j2_3...
Wow

Stanford, KY

#198 Sep 18, 2012
Oh please, no child is going to randomly bring up "why am I afraid of lotion?" I don't even think that dignifies a response.
And no, none of the people defending the father have ever sat down with the kids. Jetta kind of made that impossible when she KIDNAPPED them. And at this point they've been so brainwashed, they probably can't tell the difference between the truth and her lies anymore.
And as I've said before as far as I'm concerned, the child abuse is a non issue, the courts already decided that.

It is easy for people to get on here and say what they would do, but no one really knows what they would do, until they are in Jetta's shoes. She's not running because she has something to hide, shes running to protect her children. As far as the courts deciding whether the child abuse happened or not, who are the courts, people who do not really have a clue as to what happened. It would be a shame for those little boys to go back to their father and it happen again. The court system has been wrong several times.
Well

Burlington, IA

#199 Sep 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
Oh please, no child is going to randomly bring up "why am I afraid of lotion?" I don't even think that dignifies a response.
And no, none of the people defending the father have ever sat down with the kids. Jetta kind of made that impossible when she KIDNAPPED them. And at this point they've been so brainwashed, they probably can't tell the difference between the truth and her lies anymore.
And as I've said before as far as I'm concerned, the child abuse is a non issue, the courts already decided that.
It is easy for people to get on here and say what they would do, but no one really knows what they would do, until they are in Jetta's shoes. She's not running because she has something to hide, shes running to protect her children. As far as the courts deciding whether the child abuse happened or not, who are the courts, people who do not really have a clue as to what happened. It would be a shame for those little boys to go back to their father and it happen again. The court system has been wrong several times.
As wrong as wrongly accusing a father of a heinous crime just to gain advantage in a contentious divorce/child custody case.....And then kidnapping his kids when it's clear nobody is buying it.

Kind of convenient timing on those accusations, don't you think?
mother in mo

Lebanon, MO

#200 Sep 19, 2012
On Jan. 19, 2006 Jason and Jetta went to a counselour in Springfield. That is the day when the alegations of Wilmans sexual abuse were made and hotlined. This is a matter of record. The story of her making it up to fight for custody is the one that came later.
In the Know

Rolla, MO

#201 Sep 20, 2012
"Well" you make some great points. However, if an outsider (meaning a person who has no idea what is going on with the marriage), is spoken directly to by said child, about an incident, and the so called delusions weren't known by the outsider, then it's very plausible that the child was speaking the truth. Meaning, child spoke to outsider, and outsider was very concerned about child's statement and took necessary steps - having no clue what was happening in the marriage (so couldn't be biased one way or the other). Something happened to that child. By whom is the key to all of this. But, something did happen to that child.
Well

Burlington, IA

#202 Sep 20, 2012
In the Know wrote:
"Well" you make some great points. However, if an outsider (meaning a person who has no idea what is going on with the marriage), is spoken directly to by said child, about an incident, and the so called delusions weren't known by the outsider, then it's very plausible that the child was speaking the truth. Meaning, child spoke to outsider, and outsider was very concerned about child's statement and took necessary steps - having no clue what was happening in the marriage (so couldn't be biased one way or the other). Something happened to that child. By whom is the key to all of this. But, something did happen to that child.
Of course......And a mentally ill parent with an agenda has considerable power over what children say......It's called 'coaching'......And when the story doesn't work, the coach is likely to take off to avoid closer scrutiny.
Duh

Rolla, MO

#203 Sep 20, 2012
I can see exactly where "Well" is coming from as the very same child didn't disclose those allegations to an interviewer who is specially trained to learn and gather those same facts forensically. Now who should we believe, a layman who says its so or a forensics expert who says it isn't? I know, we should believe the laymen because the forensic expert is working for law enforcement and the father does too. Oops, but the forensics expert works for the state social services, not the law enforcement and the layman is a friend of the mother and her family. Really, who should we believe? Yep, when that plan backfired the mother ran.
Yep

United States

#204 Sep 20, 2012
Duh wrote:
I can see exactly where "Well" is coming from as the very same child didn't disclose those allegations to an interviewer who is specially trained to learn and gather those same facts forensically. Now who should we believe, a layman who says its so or a forensics expert who says it isn't? I know, we should believe the laymen because the forensic expert is working for law enforcement and the father does too. Oops, but the forensics expert works for the state social services, not the law enforcement and the layman is a friend of the mother and her family. Really, who should we believe? Yep, when that plan backfired the mother ran.
Liars run and hide........the just stand and fight.
Rosie

Medon, TN

#205 Sep 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
really you dumb b*tch....you dont have a clue what the he ll u are talking about. Does it make u feel better to run your mouth and make yourself look like a dumbazz...jenna was messed up in the head and was thinking it was 1950 for awhile, Im so glad she is in jail and I hope she rots in there aswell as never getting to see them boys again.
1st of all - there's no need for the language. I think I have a little bit more of a clue than you do - at least I got JETTA's name right. You are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about - God will bring the truth to light one day. I feel bad for all of you people who blindly support the child rapist, I think it's going to be a real shock when the truth finally comes out. You might want to be careful about what you say now, eating crow is not a pleasant experience.
Kirstinel

Columbia, MO

#206 Sep 21, 2012
After immersing my self in this sad tale, and writin a paper on it (thanks for the A, Dr. B!)I found through much research that Jetta suffers form Borderline Personality Disorder. One source:

Borderlines who have kids tend to alienate their children against the other parent and parental alienators often suffer from a personality disorder. Both conditions generally originate from an abusive childhood… Borderlines often regard those emotionally close to them as “love objects” that belong to them... This is tied to their emotional insecurity about relationships. They tend to have very severe fear of abandonment and as their adult love relationship crumbles, they tend to cling to their children in unhealthy ways…they also become motivated to do what they can to ensure that their remaining “love objects”(the children) will not stray by having affections for others. Borderlines and alienators alike tend to believe their children cannot love the other parent without ceasing to love them. Thus they strive to ensure this will not happen and often use a parental alienation campaign as a major instrument to control the outcome and protect themselves from their deep fears of abandonment. Parental alienation often starts during the relationship or marriage, but this may not be apparent to the target parent. In nearly every case, it is likely to become far worse after the separation or divorce starts.
SlightlyDisagree

Burlington, IA

#207 Sep 21, 2012
Kirstinel wrote:
After immersing my self in this sad tale, and writin a paper on it (thanks for the A, Dr. B!)I found through much research that Jetta suffers form Borderline Personality Disorder. One source:
Borderlines who have kids tend to alienate their children against the other parent and parental alienators often suffer from a personality disorder. Both conditions generally originate from an abusive childhood… Borderlines often regard those emotionally close to them as “love objects” that belong to them... This is tied to their emotional insecurity about relationships. They tend to have very severe fear of abandonment and as their adult love relationship crumbles, they tend to cling to their children in unhealthy ways…they also become motivated to do what they can to ensure that their remaining “love objects”(the children) will not stray by having affections for others. Borderlines and alienators alike tend to believe their children cannot love the other parent without ceasing to love them. Thus they strive to ensure this will not happen and often use a parental alienation campaign as a major instrument to control the outcome and protect themselves from their deep fears of abandonment. Parental alienation often starts during the relationship or marriage, but this may not be apparent to the target parent. In nearly every case, it is likely to become far worse after the separation or divorce starts.
Borderlines tend to be less organized and too unstable to pull off her several year run.......She seems more Histrionic imho.......Histrionics are very good at manufacturing conspiracies and sucking others into their false realities......BPD'S lack the stability and structure to keep it up for long......They're more likely to end a relationship with murder/suicide when it falls apart.......The focus of the BPD is on the dichotomy between idealization and devaluation......they are unable to find a middle ground. Definitely not BPD here.........HISTRIONIC Personality Disorder far more likely........better far more likely........Jetta was too successful a manipulator for BPD.
just another crazy mom

Richmond, KY

#208 Sep 22, 2012
I'm confused....when did listening to your child, and being your childs advocate, become a mental disorder?! I would hope that if a child tells their parent that someone hurt them, that parent would do everything in their power to protect them....if that's a mental disorder, then every parent on earth who protects their children from the boogie man is crazy! People, not everything is a mental disorder...sometimes its as simple as BELIEVING your child! More people should listen and believe what their little ones are saying more often, they actually have very insiteful, profound things to say....IF YOU LISTEN!!!!
Duh

Rolla, MO

#209 Sep 22, 2012
just another crazy mom wrote:
I'm confused....when did listening to your child, and being your childs advocate, become a mental disorder?! I would hope that if a child tells their parent that someone hurt them, that parent would do everything in their power to protect them....if that's a mental disorder, then every parent on earth who protects their children from the boogie man is crazy! People, not everything is a mental disorder...sometimes its as simple as BELIEVING your child! More people should listen and believe what their little ones are saying more often, they actually have very insiteful, profound things to say....IF YOU LISTEN!!!!
Don't base your opinion on just a small part of what has been posted here. Take the entire story into consideration. Sift through all the BS and then look at it. Fact Mom and Dad are oing through a divorce. Fact Dad gets an attorney and Mom doesn't. Fact The court case isn't going in Moms favor. Supposition, Mom panics and, rather than hire an attorney to regain momentum she goes to the kids. Supposition, one child tlls Mom and Moms friends of the "molestation." Fact, this is reported and investigated. Fact, the child is interviewed by an independent forensic interviewer and doesn't repeat claims. Fact, the child has seen counselors and doesn't repeat claim. Fact, Mom still doesn't get an attorney even though a common sense approach suggests this is the best avenue. These facts are presented to the Judge and there is only one ruling possible. The very day of the ruling, Mom packs her bags and runs with the kids, changes their looks, names, everything, rather than hire an attorney and continue the fight the right way. Now we get to sit back and peculate taking others facts into consideration since the Judge can't (outside of the court room). Having followed this thread and the newspapers since the beginning, I think "SlightltDisagree" has hit the nail on the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who gave drugs to Nick Stine ? 3 hr duh 31
Renting from Investment Reality? 8 hr christy 4
Stephanie Lynn Jordan (Lewis) 10 hr Ihateidiots 5
Melissa Perkins another scam 11 hr The Truth 7
Rolla: A Hillbilly Lowlife's Utopia 15 hr WorthlessPeopleHere 20
Who knows Julie 15 hr Just me 5
Stolen Stuff on Rolla Deals with Friends Facebook Mon Doodles 9
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages