yyy

Rolla, MO

#2 Oct 2, 2012
[QUOTE who=":))"]That nappy little bitch better quit runnin her mouth or after she pops out that abomination of a baby she's gonna get her head slapped dumb cunt[/QUOTE]
ya she better watch her back there is a lotta ppl wantin to beat that ass!
sia

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
I would like to beat that ass with my man meat
Breeze(:

Rolla, MO

#4 Oct 2, 2012
yyy wrote:
[QUOTE who=":))"]That nappy little bitch better quit runnin her mouth or after she pops out that abomination of a baby she's gonna get her head slapped dumb cunt"

ya she better watch her back there is a lotta ppl wantin to beat that ass!
Don't worry, when she does, she'll run screaming saying she's government property. I've been wanting to fight her for years.
M16

Rolla, MO

#5 Oct 2, 2012
If you get near that gaping black hole of a vagina, you'll get a variety of diseases Kris Plumb passed to Kassie!
dude
#6 Oct 2, 2012
Why is Kassie always on here? Quite frankly, I hate her, but I was a big enough person to TELL HER TO HER FACE instead of here on this dumb website. Damn dont you people have anything better to do then talk smack about other people and stir up drama! get a life!
yyy

Rolla, MO

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Cuz Cassie don't know l
Wen to keep her mouth closed ...she talken shit on alota people..and it aloe amateur of time for her ass gets broke
yyy

Rolla, MO

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Lol that will ...just she's gonna take mad shot cuz it attempted murder to hit a prego...
M16

Rolla, MO

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I think this makes the 6th time she's been "pregnant" in the last year...... Someone do us all a favor, get out that coat hanger!
Brit

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Shes actually pregnant. Leave her off here. Its sad you have to make fun of people sitting behind a computer or phone screen. You people are low lifes.
puke

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Oct 4, 2012
She may be the ugliest and skankiest looking girl I've ever seen. Take a shower for f ucks sake

Since: Jul 12

Rolla, MO

#12 Oct 4, 2012
i dont see how i talk shit about people when i barely talk at school and i hangout at one place and everybody who is saying stuff needs to get their facts straight im actually clean and so is kris why does everybody keep attacking me?
Brit

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Kassie the reason why they do it is cause they have nothing better in their life to do than hurt someones feelings. They are stuck up b!tches.
mee

Sedalia, MO

#14 Oct 5, 2012
you guys better be glad i dont go to your shcool i'd done beat all you up. fuck all you guys. i love kassie. she is a wonderful person, and i garentee everyone of you guys have slept with ten time more people then her. you guys need to lay off of her. she doesnt need this stress, you guys are horrible and i cant beleive you'd actually say stuff like that. didnt your parent teach you anything growing up? or are they just as bad as you guys? May god have mercy on you standing on your judgement day. ohhh you'll get what you deserve for bullying her like that. karma is a btich and i can't wait for the day when ALL you guys are pregnant or knocked a girl up and everyone talks shit and spread god awful stupid lies like that.
night walker

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Ok for one kassie don't need this shit she is prego with a blessing not a disease for 2 find something better to cry about and get off the tit and grow the f**k up there is a reason I left Rolla IT'S DRAMA not Rolla. Quiet frankly everybody has pissed somebody off in their time but hell grow up and get over it its life if u don't like get over it ya she's got a few friends that I'm thankful she has ya I've even judged her a few times since I've known her. I've pushed her away for a reason and she knows y but ik we r still friends till the end. Point is just stop the BS there r bigger things to worry about in life.
failure

Oak Grove, MO

#17 Oct 20, 2012
That's gonna be one ugly ass baby. I feel bad for that baby
rumors

United States

#18 Nov 20, 2012
I hope Kris gets that baby cause all she's gonna do when she pops is have her parents babysit so she can go party and get messed up and everything hell i heard Kris changed his life cause she told him all these lies and he got his life together for his child and she is being a Bitch about everything even when she went and got him cause she cried and told him she wanted him back and missed him and loved him and since he's been back she has treated him like shit ...........Bitch at least he's f....ing trying be greatful
why

Rolla, MO

#19 Nov 22, 2012
why does everybody hate her so much
georgey

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 21, 2013
nasty stanky ho*
doesitmatter

Rolla, MO

#22 Jan 21, 2013
how is she a nasty stanky ho*
seriously

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jan 1, 2014
Just hit beyond pissed in less than a second! Kassie may have her faults (AS WE ALL DO!) but she has 1 of the most caring hearts I've ever come across. This is total crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charles marlatt 10 min craziness 11
Quincy Powell is an amazing person (Sep '15) 1 hr allysonm 5
casey miles 4 hr trish 3
Mr ed speaks 5 hr Mr eds daddy 86
How deep is water at fugitive beach (Jun '14) 7 hr Letsfindout 67
Move over, Mr. Ed. I'm the new queen of topix 8 hr Mr Ed 8
Mr Ed 8 hr Truthbomb 30
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Wed Spidey 507

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web