what should i do
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
So I have recently been dating this girl and we have gone on a couple dates and the other night she said she had something to tell me. She said she had herpes. I was floored. She didnt seem like the type that was promiscuous. I mean I've been with girls that were way sluttier than her and they were clean. I don't know what to do. I really like this girl and she is absolutey beautiful. I know it took alot of courage for her to tell me so i commend her for that. just wondering what i should do? Anybody out there have herpes? Is it really that bad?
I know her

Fairfax, VA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Is is Courtney Conaway be chance?
concerned

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
No she's from the city.
Just saying

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 1, 2013
You don't have to be promiscuous to get a disease. You only get it from one person. So remember that. Also, how old are you? That plays a big part in what you should do.
Funny

Ballwin, MO

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Well your gonna leave or get herpes an stay but I'd would walk away cause the will be with you forever..
hmm

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 1, 2013
stock up on condoms bro and tap that
hit it

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Just be safe.... No sex when she's having an out break (sores) and when you do have sex use protection (condoms) at least she was honest and told you. That says alot.
obsrver

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
That will be with you forever and you don't know how long you and this girl will last for.
hey

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Just saying wrote:
You don't have to be promiscuous to get a disease. You only get it from one person. So remember that. Also, how old are you? That plays a big part in what you should do.
I'm 34. Why does age matter?
concerned

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Well I guess I'll just stock up on condoms and wrap my balls in seran wrap. That might work. She's too hot to pass on I think. Herpes or not.!
concerned

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Why is it that the hottest girls are always the ones that have stuff?
just saying

Fairfax, VA

#12 Feb 1, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 34. Why does age matter?
The reason I said age matters is because if you were a teenager then I was gonna say you shouldn't take the chance because odds are you aren't going to last. But you are at a medium age so it's kinda 50/50. How long have you been together? Have you already had sex? If you have already had sex then there's no point in leaving now. And if you think it's going to last then you shouldn't leave her over that. But if it's just sex then don't do it! Then it's not worth it. And the person that gave you the advice about the break outs is right. If you get it too, please have the same courtesy that she did and tell everyone that you're going to have sex with. Anyway, this is all just my opinion so take it as you will. Good luck!
are you kidding

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 1, 2013
this is the most retarded post ever. If she has herpes she needs to find someone else with herpes and settle down. You can still get herpes if she is not having an outbreak and if you use a condom. I'm guessing most of you don't use condoms for oral sex right? idiots. It is people like you all that cause std's to spread so fast. How about you be responsible about your sex life and don't have sex until you are ready to be committed to one another and both of you get tested.
concerned

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
are you kidding wrote:
this is the most retarded post ever. If she has herpes she needs to find someone else with herpes and settle down. You can still get herpes if she is not having an outbreak and if you use a condom. I'm guessing most of you don't use condoms for oral sex right? idiots. It is people like you all that cause std's to spread so fast. How about you be responsible about your sex life and don't have sex until you are ready to be committed to one another and both of you get tested.
It's not her fault though. She probably just got duped by some douchbag. She's not a slut! I've gone out with way sluttier that didn't have shit. So I guess u probably just bang fat hogs. Might be clean but don't do much for me. Just saying.
concerned

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I said age matters is because if you were a teenager then I was gonna say you shouldn't take the chance because odds are you aren't going to last. But you are at a medium age so it's kinda 50/50. How long have you been together? Have you already had sex? If you have already had sex then there's no point in leaving now. And if you think it's going to last then you shouldn't leave her over that. But if it's just sex then don't do it! Then it's not worth it. And the person that gave you the advice about the break outs is right. If you get it too, please have the same courtesy that she did and tell everyone that you're going to have sex with. Anyway, this is all just my opinion so take it as you will. Good luck!
We haven't had sex yet but she said she got it when she was 18 so her outbreaks are only about once a year. She said her an her last boyfriend were together for a year and she didn't give it to him. I just don't know. I though she was the one. Seriously. Just my luck though
Get away

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Feb 1, 2013
If her name is Aubry Bell, run....fast!!!!
concerned

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Not her
just saying

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 1, 2013
are you kidding wrote:
No I don't use condoms for oral sex! Dumb ass! But I'm also married and not going anywhere and neither one of us have anything! And don't call someone's post retarded when they're genuinely just asking for advice and opinions!
just saying

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>We haven't had sex yet but she said she got it when she was 18 so her outbreaks are only about once a year. She said her an her last boyfriend were together for a year and she didn't give it to him. I just don't know. I though she was the one. Seriously. Just my luck though
The best advice I can give you is to go to the doctor with her and have the doctor give you the facts! Hope everything works out for you both!
hit it

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 1, 2013
are you kidding wrote:
Oh come on. he is never going to go down on her. she gave him the perfect out--SHE HAS HERPES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legit Pain Clinic 1 hr Mr Ed 6
Ms. Pope (Aug '12) 2 hr Dan 4
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 3 hr Post863 513
lost love 7 hr Yep yep 145
Shane Brazzle 12 hr unbelievable 20
joe n john Lilly 15 hr Whatever 3
Fat people should be eaten Fri killa_the_compass... 26

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance