forum for Rolla that excludes idiots?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

InsertNameHere

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Does anyone know if there is a forum for Rolla Missouri that does not include low life, uneducated rednecks and prostitutes that can discuss topics in a civil manner?
ccc

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2013
InsertNameHere wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a forum for Rolla Missouri that does not include low life, uneducated rednecks and prostitutes that can discuss topics in a civil manner?
no what you see is what you get. everyone has to bash each other or they put shit on that they know nothing about
InsertNameHere

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 22, 2013
I feel like I live in a town full of kindergartners and the teacher is out of the room.
Wishful Thinker

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 22, 2013
InsertNameHere wrote:
I Wish there was one.
InsertNameHere

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Wishful Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I Wish there was one.
Me too..I guess we can make one. Have programming skills..just dont know if anyone would want one, since it wont be bashing each other.
Wishful Thinker

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 22, 2013
InsertNameHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too..I guess we can make one. Have programming skills..just dont know if anyone would want one, since it wont be bashing each other.
This is true, I truely think who ever started this one wanted this one to be the way it is. When I replied the first time, I had first Left the "I" off my comment. When I tried to post got a message saying if I used profanity or stated bad comments toward anyone my post would be deleted. So, I added the "I", and it was posted. I'm a little puzzled still, when all people do on here is bash each other.
a Rolla citizen

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Start one on Facebook? That way it isn't anonymous.
Fartknocker

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2013
There are at least 3 forums on Facebook. Two are run by tea baggers, and the other one isn't very active. The tea baggers have me blocked from their sites.
los lonely

Columbia, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2013
This is like an interactive jerry springer.

The trash talkers are the guests. The people in the audience are the self righteous people on here who can't stay away cause they love to feel superior.
And time democrat

Saint Robert, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Fartknocker wrote:
There are at least 3 forums on Facebook. Two are run by tea baggers, and the other one isn't very active. The tea baggers have me blocked from their sites.
Why would you be blocked from any forum !!!
Some People_Damn

Rolla, MO

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Some of the people who run the pages on Facebook about Rolla are a little anal over anything that doesn't strike their fancy and will ban anyone for any reason depending on their mood. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix fyi 5 hr killa_the_compass... 3
Airport Transportation for Rolla, MO (Dec '11) 5 hr Cooter 4
Beautiful girl 7 hr bob 6
Missouri Gov Jay Nixon 9 hr good boy system 1
Where to watch the Mayweather fight? 13 hr shorty 3
Pleasure Zone Adult Store (Aug '11) 17 hr coexist 131
The Purst Food Market 19 hr SAM 8
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu britneycullman 325
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]