First Prev
of 4
Next Last
killa

United States

#66 Sep 10, 2012
SSDD wrote:
<quoted text>You two should get a room and you can get all up in his junk in private.

Dave can't find a mate because his arrogance gets old really fast.
You should get a job so you don't have so much idle time to be a big negative Nellie.
Leah

Rolla, MO

#67 Sep 10, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get a job so you don't have so much idle time to be a big negative Nellie.
Now THAT is the pot callling the kettle black!
killa

United States

#68 Sep 10, 2012
Maybe you should re-read my brilliant posts. Or look up the meaning of what you just wrote.
Leah

Rolla, MO

#69 Sep 10, 2012
OMG did you just call your post brilliant??? You're more retarded than I originally gave you credit for.
notquite

Springfield, MO

#70 Sep 10, 2012
Moderate Man wrote:
All this guy does is watch FOX News and listen to Limbaugh and Hannity, and repeat what his "heroes" have to say on his pathetic radio show. He is a horrible person who's been married how many times???
Idiot? Seems like, agree or disagree with him, he's been pretty successful while all you can do is sniper anonymously and semiliterately, on topix........ajar to know the difference between him and you? You know who he is, he matters in your life enough to comment on him........he doesn't have the slightest clue you're alive.......who's the loser?
killa

United States

#71 Sep 10, 2012
Leah wrote:
OMG did you just call your post brilliant??? You're more retarded than I originally gave you credit for.
Don't feel bad. You were never qualified in the first place.
joni

Lebanon, MO

#72 Oct 8, 2012
Burple wrote:
Does anybody remember the horrible neon art work his former wife used to have hanging up in the walmart mcdonalds!? gah!!!
Didn't do that one. Must have been one of his other wives.
Justin

Rolla, MO

#73 Oct 9, 2012
joni wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't do that one. Must have been one of his other wives.
Why are you on Rolla topix? Don't you live in Jeff City.

You're kind of creepy.
joni

Lebanon, MO

#74 Oct 9, 2012
Not half as creepy as my ex. Found some things on here mentioning me and if that's ok with you, I thought I'd check it out. Why are you are here Justin?
Justin

Rolla, MO

#75 Oct 9, 2012
joni wrote:
Not half as creepy as my ex. Found some things on here mentioning me and if that's ok with you, I thought I'd check it out. Why are you are here Justin?
I'm not sure, but I think you just asked me two questions. Yes I'm (actually) here and because I was scrolling through topix being bored. But I ($&@ing live in Rolla Missouri, you live in Springfield, or Nantucket or where ever the $&@" you live. Why are you here?

But to answer your question, the only reason I'm on here now is to tell you that you're being a creep by even being on rolla's topix page.
Shooby

Rolla, MO

#76 Oct 10, 2012
Some of the criticism on here goes too far. I can understand making fun of his radio show and McDonalds. I've done that myself even.

But I think the personal insults in this thread are too much.
blahblah

Rolla, MO

#80 Oct 17, 2012
You have no right to talk about him like that. Just because he is rich and successful doesn't mean you can talk bad about him.
You have no idea what he has been through just leave the poor man alone!
By the way he doesn't have a wife anymore so I would stop talking shit about her to!
God people on here obviously have no life an think they can talk about people as they please.
By Dave doesn't care what people think about him. Because he knows that you mean NOTHING TO HIM!
So go get a life and shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cox 16 min Ayfkm 31
Rolla is going under 30 min Rolla Sucks 1
foshing 32 min bob 5
What happened to TIM POTTER 1 hr Cuba Native 68
Rolla's White Trash Pollution 4 hr idc 6
The Purst Food Market 4 hr Local Info 2
today 6 hr yup 2
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 22 hr 1h384lw 324
More from around the web

Rolla People Search