Dave Weinbaum is an idiot
welll

Jefferson City, MO

#46 Jul 25, 2012
He treats his employees horribly... There is no excuse for that.
dollar bill

Chicago, IL

#47 Jul 25, 2012
People call it a "service," but really its just the slaughter of billions of innocent lives.

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#48 Jul 25, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obesity is an individual choice. The word 'epidemic' is used by government because they see the potential to control people's actions through laws if they can classify it that way. Don't be a tool.
People eat. Other people provide establishments to eat at. Some do it better than others. Don't be angry at Dave for getting off his ass and providing a service to his fellow man. Now clearly you are jealous. But try to be a better person and be happy for others people's success. Or better yet, maybe you too can find a desirable product or service you can provide to your fellow man and be successful like Dave.
Obesity is as much of a choice as anorexia. People cannot control the response their brain gives from eating certain foods. Am I angry at Dave? Jealous? Absolutely not.

But for others to put him on a pedestal for owning a McDonalds is ridiculous. What's the end result of his actions? Fat assess.
killa

Rolla, MO

#49 Jul 25, 2012
sentient wrote:
<quoted text>Obesity is as much of a choice as anorexia. People cannot control the response their brain gives from eating certain foods. Am I angry at Dave? Jealous? Absolutely not.

But for others to put him on a pedestal for owning a McDonalds is ridiculous. What's the end result of his actions? Fat assess.
Man are you angry. Relax a little. I control the response I get from my brain all the time. I want more food but I put it down. By advocating responsibility you enable government to make the choices for you.

I see nothing But jealousy. What other explanation can you give for your hostility towards the guy? No one puts him on a pedestal for owning some McDonalds franchises. I've seen plenty of bad ones out there and I don't see anyone putting them on a pedestal. If you see good things written about Dave, it's because he has earned it.

The end result of his actions is I get good food and good service at a good price. I should hope all business owners should strive to achieve that. It makes my life better and I reward them with my business.
killa

Rolla, MO

#50 Jul 25, 2012
welll wrote:
He treats his employees horribly... There is no excuse for that.
What did he do to you?
killa

Rolla, MO

#51 Jul 25, 2012
dollar bill wrote:
People call it a "service," but really its just the slaughter of billions of innocent lives.
And tasty lives at that.
rollasux

Lebanon, MO

#52 Jul 25, 2012
Rons sister wrote:
So a guy is sucessfull in the business world and you people cant find anything of value to bitch about so you talk about how many times he's been married. I say at least he does get married and not milk the walfare system like most of you are doing right now.I guess sometime someone suggested that you get a job at Mcdonalds and you thought it was below you.
Moderate man, you are really the Horrible person trying to judge a person and convince others.What have you done so special in your life? Your a frog Turd.
youre as big as idiot as him then...learn to spell..my parents own two businesses in rolla long before he did...so..not even they like him...
killa

Rolla, MO

#53 Jul 25, 2012
rollasux wrote:
<quoted text>youre as big as idiot as him then...learn to spell..my parents own two businesses in rolla long before he did...so..not even they like him...
Learn to spell? That's laughable. Why do people always seem to misspell In the process of critizing others for it? You'd think that would be something they'd be extra cautious about.

What's your parents owning businesses or the longevity have to do with their views on Dave? Form a coherent thought and then come back to criticize.

Since: Jul 12

Upper Marlboro, MD

#54 Jul 26, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell? That's laughable. Why do people always seem to misspell In the process of critizing others for it? You'd think that would be something they'd be extra cautious about.
What's your parents owning businesses or the longevity have to do with their views on Dave? Form a coherent thought and then come back to criticize.
Your huggin Dave's nuts pretty hard. Does he super size your drinks for free?
killa

Rolla, MO

#55 Jul 26, 2012
Nah. I simply am defending right from the wrong. Dave is incidental. I see a guy being ripped on for the fact that he owns a business, the fact that it's McDonalds, and because he's a Jew (which I assume he is). I've never met the guy.
wit_of_slimebomb

Rolla, MO

#56 Jul 26, 2012
Q:Where do insects get there news?
A:Flypapers
wit_of_slimebomb

Rolla, MO

#57 Jul 26, 2012
When my wife got us bunks I knew I was in over my bed.

Since: Apr 12

Holden, MO

#58 Jul 26, 2012
I used food stamps to buy a case of beer and drank it obama self! Burrrrrp!
welll

Jefferson City, MO

#59 Jul 27, 2012
an idiot and an ass! karma will catch up to him! you can't continue to treat ppl, mainly your employees like shit, and get away with it forever
P.S. McDonalds sucks
citizen

Rolla, MO

#60 Jul 28, 2012
welll wrote:
an idiot and an ass! karma will catch up to him! you can't continue to treat ppl, mainly your employees like shit, and get away with it forever
P.S. McDonalds sucks
And yet you still have no examples. But based on your vitriol, I doubt you could be objective anyway.
townsman

United States

#61 Jul 31, 2012
He is an idiot because he hires nothing but dope head drunks at Melrose. That Mark guy who does the radio show is one of his main guys and he is always either drunk or high. It's ridiculous!!!
geoffery

United States

#62 Jul 31, 2012
townsman wrote:
He is an idiot because he hires nothing but dope head drunks at Melrose. That Mark guy who does the radio show is one of his main guys and he is always either drunk or high. It's ridiculous!!!
I know right!! I swear that dude rinked like marijuana when he bid our driveway. Plus his price was much higher than Rolla Asphalt. His eyes were so gazed he didn't look like he should have been driving. Way to go Weinbaum, you have officially put rolla citizens lives at risk by choosing to put druggies and drunks behind the wheel to bid your jobs. Even if you paid for drug testing of the entire Melrose crew, you would save money compared to the wrongful death suit that will eventually fall in your lap.
Jim Steiner

Haslet, TX

#63 Aug 1, 2012
Pay no attention to the last 2 posts. I overheard Marks recent ex talking about posting this. If you check the IP address on the 2 posts, there are the same. Melrose is a credable company that does great work. They have had a few growing pains being a new company in an industry that ownership knew nothing about prior to this venture. But they are a good company that employees alot of people with a long back ground in asphalt. Their paving crew is led by a great foreman with years of experiance Travis. And a salesman with deep roots in Rolla with years of service with Rolla Lions Club and other clubs in Rolla.
Maureen

Ballwin, MO

#64 Sep 8, 2012
Dave Weinbaum wrote:
Man, I can feel the love here! To the former bank employee. If I was out of line to you, I apologize. For the life of me, I don't remember any disputes with a banker. I try to be a good customer. I like to have fun with everyone. For those of U who hate the radio show, the last time I looked radios have a dial and an on-off switch. As to Lee Buhr, our relationship couldn't be better. He asked me to get to the station earlier on Fridays to appear on the Morning Mayor's show with him and another great guy, Bill Bates. As to Melrose, we've never been better. One of the biggest failures in my life is not being able to find a lifelong mate. I'm very sad about that and wish you better luck than me. Love my customers, love my radio listeners and love living here in Rolla. All in all, I thank G-d for my family and my blessings. I wish you all the same.
Hey Dave! Glad to hear you are doing well! I was one of your first employees in Rolla. Of course I was in high school way back then! Yes, I was a burger flipper! OMG, some are thinking...she's got to be uneducated! Well, I have become very successful myself and wanted to take time to let you know this Dave! Thanks for the opportunity you gave me to have a little spending money! It was a great start to a long life of working hard. The dream is out there folks, but it doesn't just drop in your lap, as most liberals will have you believe. I don't need or want any handouts, I am capable of earning my own. I am a little tired of paying everyone else way tho. I love to help the helpless but not the lazy/uneducated. I don't live by Rolla anymore so I don't hear your show but I am sure it is great! Thanks for everything Dave!!!!
SSDD

Rolla, MO

#65 Sep 10, 2012
Maureen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave! Glad to hear you are doing well! I was one of your first employees in Rolla. Of course I was in high school way back then! Yes, I was a burger flipper! OMG, some are thinking...she's got to be uneducated! Well, I have become very successful myself and wanted to take time to let you know this Dave! Thanks for the opportunity you gave me to have a little spending money! It was a great start to a long life of working hard. The dream is out there folks, but it doesn't just drop in your lap, as most liberals will have you believe. I don't need or want any handouts, I am capable of earning my own. I am a little tired of paying everyone else way tho. I love to help the helpless but not the lazy/uneducated. I don't live by Rolla anymore so I don't hear your show but I am sure it is great! Thanks for everything Dave!!!!
You two should get a room and you can get all up in his junk in private.

Dave can't find a mate because his arrogance gets old really fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy skyles 6 hr dee 7
Rep. Jason Smith 9 hr Lonely 9
Tim Potter 11 hr Douglas 1
Rolla Hangout (Apr '13) 14 hr I hate you 21
How's the police, EMS and fire services here? Sat dan 8
drug busts Sat Ihateidiots 18
Ryan Dillon for Senate Sat Grow up 7

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance