trevor smith
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
that one bitch

United States

#45 Jul 13, 2013
Riri wrote:
You know... I get so tired of the whole, "you have no idea what he's been through in his life," bullshit. I have been through a lot and never in my life have a even considered shooting up anything, especially fentanyl. He chose to do it, nobody injected it for him.
YOU CANNOT SHOOT A FENTANYL PATCH!! It is a patch
that one bitch

United States

#46 Jul 13, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Trevor has a smile bigger than the sun bigger personality to match. His mom should be put away for the way she has treated him. I have watch him grow up and struggle struggle but he always has a smile I pray for him to get help and leave this bad habit behind him and show everyone he's not like his mother Get better Trevor U are loved
Yes Trevor you are....soo much
yes you can

United States

#47 Jul 13, 2013
that one bitch wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CANNOT SHOOT A FENTANYL PATCH!! It is a patch
Inside the patch is a gel and people shoot it all the time. Dumbest thing someone could do but more people shoot them up anymore than anything.
yes you can

United States

#48 Jul 13, 2013
that one bitch wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CANNOT SHOOT A FENTANYL PATCH!! It is a patch
I actually know a lot about this because of my career (no im not a user) and I could tell you exactly how to shoot it up, but I'm not going too because some idiot will read this and try it.
really

Rolla, MO

#49 Jul 13, 2013
You poke a hole in it drain in spoon heat a Lil let cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renting from Investment Reality? 47 min The Truth 9
Rolla: A Hillbilly Lowlife's Utopia 2 hr UrAnIdiot 21
toyota tundra 3 hr Something about a... 1
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 5 hr Hisms 567
Are you liberals getting use to saying "Preside... 5 hr anything for a BJ 49
help with christmas (Dec '14) 6 hr Truth 33
Emily Hanning/Reeves 7 hr Scooby 8
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages