Next Last
hmmm

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Another od
WOODS

Rolla, MO

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Your dumb a$$ people need to get a life. Every person has problems! And trev was a great person just caught in something! You wanna make people lives look horrible! Please write you real name and we will poke fun at you! Noone has a reason to talk crap on Trevor! There is a lot of people that if they ever asked him, he would have their backs! So shut your mouth!
hmmm

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Whose talking crap
Stating a fact
De he od or not
Abc

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Taking that many percocets is not a problem. Obviously he wanted it all to end.
Poof

Belton, MO

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Did he die ?
Abc

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2013
No he's still alive. He was pretty much dead when everyone arrived but they got him back.
nikita

Waynesville, MO

#8 Jun 16, 2013
He didn't even od on percocets it was fetanol* patches he was shooting.
Peace

Rolla, MO

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Get his name off of this disgusting site. You don't know him, you haven't lived his life so you have absolutely NO IDEA what he has been through. Trevor is a wonderful person with a great heart. Everyone has their problems, so before you judge him...why dont you make sure your hands are clean first.
Peace

Rolla, MO

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Oh and btw, he did not "shoot" a fetenol patch, its not even possible to do such a thing...dumb ass
really?

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Peace wrote:
Oh and btw, he did not "shoot" a fetenol patch, its not even possible to do such a thing...dumb ass
You are correct. You cannot "shoot" a fetenol patch, whatever the hell that is. You can however break down a fentanyl patch and inject it. Might want to check your facts before you start calling people names.
Peace

Rolla, MO

#12 Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
You are correct. You cannot "shoot" a fetenol patch, whatever the hell that is. You can however break down a fentanyl patch and inject it. Might want to check your facts before you start calling people names.[/QUOTE] Reguardless, that is not what happened...so why dont YOU quit being a smart ass.
Peace

Rolla, MO

#13 Jun 17, 2013
You are correct. You cannot "shoot" a fetenol patch, whatever the hell that is. You can however break down a fentanyl patch and inject it. Might want to check your facts before you start calling people names.[/QUOTE] Oh and you dont even know what a fetenol patch even is so why should I assume that you are the bearer of all facts?!
really?

Warrensburg, MO

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Peace wrote:
You are correct. You cannot "shoot" a fetenol patch, whatever the hell that is. You can however break down a fentanyl patch and inject it. Might want to check your facts before you start calling people names."

Oh and you dont even know what a fetenol patch even is so why should I assume that you are the bearer of all facts?!
Assume what you will. I know exactly what a fentanyl patch is and what it's used for. I also know it can be extremely dangerous especially when used In any other way than as was prescribed. This fetenol that you speak of, I know nothing about? What is it exactly? I'm assuming we are speaking of the same thing. The only difference is you know so little about it that you can't even spell it correctly. Fentanyl can be shot up and it will kill you.
Riri

United States

#15 Jun 17, 2013
You know... I get so tired of the whole, "you have no idea what he's been through in his life," bullshit. I have been through a lot and never in my life have a even considered shooting up anything, especially fentanyl. He chose to do it, nobody injected it for him.
Peace

Rolla, MO

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Riri wrote:
You know... I get so tired of the whole, "you have no idea what he's been through in his life," bullshit. I have been through a lot and never in my life have a even considered shooting up anything, especially fentanyl. He chose to do it, nobody injected it for him.
Bitch he didnt even shoot it so ya know, why don't you shut your tired ass mouth.
Wrong

Belton, MO

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Trevor has a smile bigger than the sun bigger personality to match. His mom should be put away for the way she has treated him. I have watch him grow up and struggle struggle but he always has a smile I pray for him to get help and leave this bad habit behind him and show everyone he's not like his mother Get better Trevor U are loved
Riri

United States

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch he didnt even shoot it so ya know, why don't you shut your tired ass mouth.
Hmm I think not... everyone wants to stick up for the Rolla junkies like he was forced into the life he lives. Drugs in any shape or form are a CHOICE. I don't feel a bit bad for anybody who overdoses. Its called stupidity, not a disease. And its disgusting. I couldn't give half a fuck what he was shorting, snorting, or ingesting. Bottom line is, it was his choice. And any mother that would glorify this type of lifestyle needs shot in the head.
Peace

Rolla, MO

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Riri wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm I think not... everyone wants to stick up for the Rolla junkies like he was forced into the life he lives. Drugs in any shape or form are a CHOICE. I don't feel a bit bad for anybody who overdoses. Its called stupidity, not a disease. And its disgusting. I couldn't give half a fuck what he was shorting, snorting, or ingesting. Bottom line is, it was his choice. And any mother that would glorify this type of lifestyle needs shot in the head.
Well I hope when the day comes that you have children and are faced with a kid of your own who has a problem with drugs that you will see the other side and understand a little bit better. No one is glorifying what he did by any means. It is pecimistic people like you that have zero positive affect on someone with a drug problem...It's people like YOU who leave your child on the streets because you can't handle reality. Wake up.
Riri

United States

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Reality? I have children and if they chose to do drugs I would get them the help they needed and wouldn't stop until it killed me before it did them. I wouldn't condone it like Ruth does just because she chose that life for herself, she should want everything but that life for Trevor. I will never understand why parents subject their innocent children to that type of life.
cassie

Rolla, MO

#21 Jun 17, 2013
He had a choice he could if went to college but he made the choice to stay here and do drugs he could of made something out of his life so why defend him why feel sorry for someone that doesn't care about nothing but getting high I pray he gets help but you can't help someone that doesn't want it Why waste your time defending another lost soul to drug you can't blame Ruth are no one Trevor made his own choices

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sellers Auction (Apr '12) 10 min Readit 54
Clowns in Rolla 2 hr Rolling Down A bo... 4
Emilie helga wion 2 hr Prego 2
chris blair (Mar '13) 8 hr Your a dumbass 17
Everyone say hello to President Hillary Clinton! 9 hr Never Hillary 4
Tonight's debate 9 hr VoTrump 5
Cops and ambulance drivers at mobile 13 hr Jack 6

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance