killa is proof that idiots can have internet service
iseewhatudidther e

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
KILLA IS SO ANNOYING
crackhead

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2012
he is actually very smart and makes all the right points unfortunately I'm a freeloader so I'm still voting for Obama
killa

Rolla, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2012
My popularity grows by the day. Topix may have to get an additional server farm to handle my fan club.
killa

Rolla, MO

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
I rather enjoy your post and comments killa. Don't know you or know where you are from or where you are going, but i feel you.
Ditto
duheagles

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2012
iseewhatudidthere wrote:
KILLA IS SO ANNOYING
Omg I totally agree. It's like stfu
KillaFan

Rolla, MO

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Woo! I love killa! I joined his fan club weeks ago! He/she knows what they're talking about, unlike most.(I love you!)
Local democrat

Windsor, MO

#11 Oct 8, 2012
crackhead wrote:
he is actually very smart and makes all the right points unfortunately I'm a freeloader so I'm still voting for Obama
Finally,,we agree on something,,, and yes I always figured you for a freeloader !
neutral

Rolla, MO

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Killa needs to run for public office but needs a new name
killa

Rolla, MO

#13 Oct 8, 2012
neutral wrote:
Killa needs to run for public office but needs a new name
What makes you think I'm not already in public office?
DJS2

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Booo
killa

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2012
You are all a bunch of idiots. You don't have the intellectual ability to converse with me.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Oct 8, 2012
.....Discover Yahoo! With Your Friends
Explore news, videos, and much more based on what your friends are reading and watching. Publish your own activity and retain full control.
..To get started, first...YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY1 - 0 of nullprev next ...
..Wealth Gap Between Congress and Average Americans Widens
By Bernice Napach | Daily Ticker – 3 hours ago
....Email
Share17Print.....Video Player Controls•Play/Pause Video
•Seek Reverse
•Seek Forward
•Replay Video
•Volume Down
•Volume Up
•Focus Video
Follow The Daily Ticker on Facebook!

According to a new report in The Washington Post, the median net worth of the current Congress rose 5% during the recession while it fell 39% for the average American. The wealthiest one-third of lawmakers saw their net worth rise 14%.

The Washington Post disclosed these statistics in a recent story on the wealth gap between Congressional members and the American public.

"These are supposed to be our representatives," says The Daily Ticker's Aaron Task. "If they're not living the same lives or understanding the lives that the average American is living, how can they really represent our interests?"

The Post analyzed the financial disclosure forms and public records for all Congressional members from 2004 to 2010. Some key findings of the report are:

•By 2010, the median estimated wealth for members of the House of Representatives was $746,000; for senators it was $2.6 million.
•There was virtually no difference between the wealth of Republicans and Democrats in 2010. Just six years earlier, the net worth of Republicans was 44% higher than the net worth of Democrats.
•28% of Congress, or 150 members, reported earning more income from outside jobs and investments than from their Congressional salary of $174,000.
•27% of Congressional members saw a decline in their net worth between 2004 and 2010.
Lawmakers acquired their wealth in a variety of ways but real estate, institutional funds and the wealth of their spouses were the top three sources.
killa

Rolla, MO

#17 Oct 8, 2012
killa wrote:
You are all a bunch of idiots. You don't have the intellectual ability to converse with me.
Wasn't me.
Joe

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I'm not already in public office?
Considering the quality of our legislators I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of them.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Due to the overwhelming popularity of my comments, I've created a permanent name so my fan club can't impersonate me. Brilliant posts to follow...
DJS2

United States

#21 Oct 8, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Due to the overwhelming popularity of my comments, I've created a permanent name so my fan club can't impersonate me. Brilliant posts to follow...
No go away
cridle

United States

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Killa are you African American? either way you're really smart

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#23 Oct 8, 2012
cridle wrote:
Killa are you African American? either way you're really smart
Half. My Mother is from Kansas, but I was born in Kenya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trooper Jonny Fariole has a new Baby Boy 4 hr learn to fly again 3
Are you liberals getting use to saying "Preside... 8 hr Could care less 59
Rian Baggett (Feb '14) 9 hr Ihateidiots 33
Krissy ruegg 10 hr Gijo 1
Melissa Perkins another scam 11 hr Eminem 8
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 11 hr DAR unloader 570
Renting from Investment Reality? 11 hr Mike Woesner 14
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages