Next Last
Topics

Rolla, MO

#1 Mar 12, 2012
I say Mary Ann at Mobil.
Sarah

Rolla, MO

#2 Mar 12, 2012
MotoMart near WalMart..... They're all super helpful and friendly.
pillow hog

Rolla, MO

#3 Mar 12, 2012
The Break Time Station on highway 72 Everyone is very freindly except for the older blonde lady,she is very rude and hateful,other than her i love going there.
bigcat!

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2012
BrAnt Scott he's works at caseys on 72! Always super polite and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch...
Home wrecked

Rolla, MO

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Dont go to
the phillips on 72 ladys keep you husbands close Tonya Mace will take anything home even if their married homewrecking oh and the nasty thing works at mcdonalds too
haha

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Brant is a badass! I love going to Casey's. He is such a hard worker, and is always a big help.:)
jd

Newtonville, MA

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Brant Scott at Casey's is the pizza maker ever!!!!
hay

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Brant Scott! And bri Yelton at pds!
brant

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 14, 2012
F*ckin right!
Topics

Rolla, MO

#11 Mar 17, 2012
Thomas at the Loves truck stop also ranks among the top.
Olayy

Harrisonville, MO

#12 Mar 17, 2012
Deffinatly Brooklyn Davis at Motomart she is so sexy:D
maggie mullins

Pleasant Hill, MO

#13 Mar 17, 2012
all the guys and gals at the Moto Mart by Howard Johnsons especially the day shift guys. Always so nice and polite
Observer

Rolla, MO

#14 Apr 1, 2012
I went on a long walk this evening and passed by the Casey's on 72 and decided to stop and buy some water.

That was probably the wierdest experience I ever had in a gas station. The first thing I saw when I walked in the door was female customer in her late 40s/early 50s wearing a tight tank top, no bra, and very short jean shorts. She was laughing loudly and yelling, and the impression I got was that she must have been drunk or high.

Then, as I walked over to the drinks section to get the water, I saw a woman in her late 30s and her teenage daughter, both of whom were also hardly wearing any clothes. Both wearing short shorts and the mom was in a shirt which showed her belly button.

They apparently were not related to the drunk lady and drove off after making their purchase. The drunk woman seemed to know the attendents well so I guess she goes there regularly. I bought my water and got out, and I saw that the drunk lady had also walked to the gas station. Fortunately, we were going in opposite directions. That would have been mega-awkward!
Scotty

Warsaw, MO

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Observer wrote:
I went on a long walk this evening and passed by the Casey's on 72 and decided to stop and buy some water.
That was probably the wierdest experience I ever had in a gas station. The first thing I saw when I walked in the door was female customer in her late 40s/early 50s wearing a tight tank top, no bra, and very short jean shorts. She was laughing loudly and yelling, and the impression I got was that she must have been drunk or high.
Then, as I walked over to the drinks section to get the water, I saw a woman in her late 30s and her teenage daughter, both of whom were also hardly wearing any clothes. Both wearing short shorts and the mom was in a shirt which showed her belly button.
They apparently were not related to the drunk lady and drove off after making their purchase. The drunk woman seemed to know the attendents well so I guess she goes there regularly. I bought my water and got out, and I saw that the drunk lady had also walked to the gas station. Fortunately, we were going in opposite directions. That would have been mega-awkward!
It is getting hot out lighen up sum,and have a brew.AnD SHOW THAT BODY OFF
yeah

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2012
Thomas at Loves is really my favorite. He is very nice. :)
Brit

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2014
What y'all think about do drop in??
Fix

Ballwin, MO

#18 Feb 18, 2014
Brit wrote:
What y'all think about do drop in??
It's a rip off high prices and poor service. The last time I had been in there it had a bad smell and the lady behind the counter didn't want to check my lotto ticket. She looked at it and said it's not a winner then I asked her to check it with her machine. Ya it was a winner and she just wanted to get back to her cell phone that she couldn't put down.
anillia45

Union, MO

#19 Feb 18, 2014
Lena and Sydney at Casey's in STJ!
?

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2014
I wish do drop would fix there parking lot!! When you pull in you have to worry about all the pot holes and mud because Chris won't fix it by paving it. I go to Delano's now because of it
Christy

Clinton, MO

#21 Feb 18, 2014
Sinclair across from Steak & Shake. Everyone there is always friendly. Very family oriented place when younare a regular. I miss the old man who always worked nights--he passed away a few years ago. Great folks there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grapes 33 min family man 3
matt and kristoba fryer 2 hr Meeeee 8
Ron Coleman 3 hr ajd 3
Sara Roskowske Murphy 4 hr Interesting 21
extreme accessories dishonest (Jun '13) 7 hr Alice 12
Melissa Perkins of St James 7 hr Tony 18
Missing boys mother news article 10 hr raincrow 23
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Aug 25 Steve 386
More from around the web

Personal Finance