Since: Dec 12

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Where around Rolla can I shoot my gun? New to the area and don't really want to attract attention. I know of a range at huzzah, but what are the laws regarding shooting in the county?
Also, who actually stock stuff for black powder rifles? I've got a .45 but everything I see is for .50 cal.
Hunter

Salem, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Thedudemannn wrote:
Where around Rolla can I shoot my gun? New to the area and don't really want to attract attention. I know of a range at huzzah, but what are the laws regarding shooting in the county?
Also, who actually stock stuff for black powder rifles? I've got a .45 but everything I see is for .50 cal.
Gun shop just south on 63, west side of highway, can't remember the name. Cousins Pawn in Salem. I have a 45 and have found balls and sabots there.

Since: Dec 12

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Much appreciated. Thanks!
Mike

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Cousins is the most helpful place around and has the best prices you will find. Highly recommended.

Since: Jan 10

Vichy, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Smokey Acres Trading on BB (10th St.) about 5 miles from Country Mart going towards St. James. Just past the two right angle turns. Ralph Hess is the owner, he'll treat you right.
alady

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Smokey acres for everything. He's a good honest man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I thought Facebook had the market cornered on i... 8 hr Mr Ed 7
abusing a four year old boy 9 hr workwithheratcoun... 4
Mr Ed fked me 11 hr Mr Ed 5
greg long 19 hr No Way 11
Ivan Turnbull lying and panhandling Tue Granny 18
Aaaaaaaaand another Melissa Perkins post goes, ... Mon Renee 11
guy that works at pizza hut Mon Joby 8
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Apr 28 Karlie 482
More from around the web

Personal Finance