Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

People wanna get on here and talking about things they know nothing about or something that is going on and everyone thinks they know every little detail that has happened in everyones life. Its pathetic. And everyone can get on here and bash everyone but they sure wont put their real names but they r realer than real right? All of you are a joke! Espically all you adults that get on here and bash everyone and all these kids and whats going wrong in everyone elses life but if someone was to get on here and put something about your life you wouldnt like it would you? As if all of you that are on here to judge dont have a past or have never done something wrong or something your ashamed of right? Just keepin it real.....
:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

Realer than Real wrote:
People wanna get on here and talking about things they know nothing about or something that is going on and everyone thinks they know every little detail that has happened in everyones life. Its pathetic. And everyone can get on here and bash everyone but they sure wont put their real names but they r realer than real right? All of you are a joke! Espically all you adults that get on here and bash everyone and all these kids and whats going wrong in everyone elses life but if someone was to get on here and put something about your life you wouldnt like it would you? As if all of you that are on here to judge dont have a past or have never done something wrong or something your ashamed of right? Just keepin it real.....
And I'm sure your name is actually: Realer Than Real.

Hypocrite.
jesse nelson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

All everyone wants to do is hide behind their keyboards and tell others something needs to happen but when it comes down to it they can't them self. Don't say something needs to happen when its a situation u won't get into cause ur scared. Say ur not all u want but until u wright with ur full name all I see is some scared little girls that has nothing better to do and talk shit cause they don't want the subject on them so they take the focus off by do this.
Grow a set and put ur names down atleast and ill have more respect for u doing just that. Keep talk shit and running ur mouths about stuff u don't know is true or not but put ur name atleast.
oh my

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

agree realer than real! looked how quick you got slamed!
stephanie davis

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

I never get on here,but reading some of this shit is crazy man, number I love shorty she is my girl,and I believe all people can change and we all go through times when we get messed up,life is time and time is moments,ya know,shit happens,and everything happens for a reason,A.J. Faulkner he is my nephew god rest his soul,it is irrelevant to this,he is gone a lil respect,please,dixie gawd love her but 1plus1 is 2 always,and i lost my children for way less than that,basically folks i just was reading all this and man its all a bunch of bullshit,I did have to say my peace,with my name may I add,,,so with that carry on folks ,,,peace out much love shorty........I gotta get to bed dude I go to work tomorrow yeah....
magenta maize

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

wow a lesson from one of our most upstanding citizens. thank you jesse now maybe you can get back to work selling some drugs at your gfs work or robbing a gas plus worker. just keeping it real lover boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox and Shockley on Rolla Chanel 16 7 min TJj 17
genius amung us 21 min xpj 2
A cessool of sorts 1 hr sangria 16
And The Plot Sickens 1 hr seriously 5
vote no on amendment one ! 2 hr Susan carter 14
Phelps county fair 2 hr Do the Math 44
Fenton boy drowns near Rolla 4 hr Concerned local resident 5
Corner of Hwy O and 72 House 7 hr Einstein 8
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 8 hr Dc loader in Baytown tx 232
How deep is water at fugitive beach 9 hr MM3Fly2K 58
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE