Rolla youth wrestling

Rolla youth wrestling

Posted in the Rolla Forum

zookeeper

Fairfax, VA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
A rolla coach was assaulted and threatened by a board member of the rolla youth wrestling club, I dont know about you but I thought this club was supposed to be about the kids. I hope if dane crutcher has any sense that board member who assaulted this coach will be relieved from his position. Once again I thought youth sports were about the kids.
Zulu

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
What, when did this happen??? Makes me wanna really want to send my kid to practice. Who assaulted who?
zookeeper

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
I dont want to say who or what I just hope dane crutcher does his job like hes supposed to do, hes never around anyway so I dont even know why hes the president.
Dad

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
I only send my kid the because of ed sederburg, the rest r a bunch of douches, ld's a good coach but hes hot headed.
kuntryboi

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I wrestle alligators
my 2 cents

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
I only send my kid the because of ed sederburg, the rest r a bunch of douches, ld's a good coach but hes hot headed.
LD and Ed are douche bags from the get go
my 2 cents

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
LD and Ed or the biggest douche bags there
Dad

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Eds a good coach but I.cant speak for anyone else...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) 16 hr Local 62
Gofundme for Ashley Brandt DUI 21 hr Better off than e... 21
looking Thu mike 5
michelle lautebaugh Thu ManOfGod 26
Andrew and Ashley at Investment Realty Wed Facts 9
desarae and brad nunnery (Mar '16) Wed Rollas finest 7
A thank you to rolla from Mr. Heroin (Feb '16) Wed Leave while you can 12

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance