sweet cheeks wrote:
Fraud
??????
Hometown Girl

Florissant, MO

#5 Dec 25, 2012
sweet cheeks wrote:
Fraud
Can't you malicious a**holes take just one day off??? Who on earth would want to have to lose their home to a fire on Christmas day?!
sweet cheeks

Rolla, MO

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Hometown Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you malicious a**holes take just one day off??? Who on earth would want to have to lose their home to a fire on Christmas day?!
I didn want them to but they did it for the poor pitiful me I lost my home on Christmas Day you all owe me something attitude!
Carrie

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2012
They r not like That never have Been they were lucky almost lost their lives and the 3 kids that were there they are VERY GOOD people I walked through the HOUSE they lost everything but what was on their BACK so take a second and put urself in their shoes just for a second aand shut ur traps and lies! NO ONE DESERVED THIS NO ONE!!)
mick

Holden, MO

#9 Dec 26, 2012
These people on this forum are really nasty. I don't know these folks that lost their home but no one deserves to lose their home. Thank God they didn't lose their lives material things can be replaced lives can't. Don't let them bother u Carrie haters always hate.
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Well I just donated tons of toys for their little boys. You people need help. Who is going to burn their house down with everyone in it? Hope something like this never happens to you. There are two little boys that need clothes and stuff. That's what people should worry about!!!
Sheila

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
I gave some coats and some clothes to a friend of mine that knows the people who need them and i have more that i will be giving........ This family needs helps and not people being nasty to them
kgh

Rolla, MO

#12 Dec 29, 2012
they are bad people. not the kids, the adults.
Diva

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Wether or not they are bad or good people, they lost everything and need help. Do you consider yourself a good person talking about someone on a forum where noone knows who you are? Try saying it to their faces....
Den

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Dec 30, 2012
They are not bad. They barely got out and only with what they had on. They have been embarrassed in accepting help but they ate beginning to realize the good people on Phelps County just want to help. Just pray you never find yourself in this situation. Remember what goes around comes around
badsanta

Warrensburg, MO

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I heard it started on the back deck but most of damage was in the middle of the house??
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Dec 30, 2012
It did start on back deck she said but if u go look at house it burned the whole back of the house on in. It was from hot ashes. I know another lady disposed of her hot ashes wrong and caught her garage and side of house on fire. It happens.
Kgh

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Oh we have said it to their faces.. Trust me poor kids been thru enuf already before this
wtf

Rolla, MO

#18 Jan 1, 2013
another house last night

pankey?
Sha neek wa

Rolla, MO

#19 Jan 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
another house last night

pankey?
Early this morning
which pankeys

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Which pankeys??? Because I live close to pan key ville out on hwy bb
Blldg

Waynesville, MO

#21 Jan 1, 2013
A Rolla-area family is left with nothing this New Year after a fire destroyed their mobile home this morning.

St. James firefighters got to the scene on the 14000 block of County Road 3240 at about 7:45 a.m. and found the home fully engulfed in flames.

The family of six was able to make it out safely.

Officials believe the fire started with a wood stove in the middle of the home.

Family members told authorities they put wood on the stove at about 7:30 this morning and went back to bed.

The red cross is assiting the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rolla is going under 14 min lol 6
I know why you like Rolla now 15 min Watch it Troll 4
Everybody is either a hair dresser or handyman 19 min Watch it Troll 5
indian grocery store 27 min sam 4
rikki bradshaw 1 hr geno 1
hood rats 1 hr geno 1
Tamara houser & Chris ward 2 hr bob 33
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri 1h384lw 324
More from around the web

Rolla People Search