rollagirl

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Is she pregnant again? I saw from a friends post on her facebook she got the flu shot while being pregnant so I assume she is? Who's the dad this time?
Does she even take care of the first kid?
She seems to always be out and about without the kid. Now she's bringing in a another OMG. Poor kids.
he screwed up

Clinton, MO

#2 Jan 24, 2013
rollagirl wrote:
Is she pregnant again? I saw from a friends post on her facebook she got the flu shot while being pregnant so I assume she is? Who's the dad this time?
Does she even take care of the first kid?
She seems to always be out and about without the kid. Now she's bringing in a another OMG. Poor kids.
Travis Ross
mia

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
That poor bastard has no idea what he has gotten himself into
Haha

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
No she don't take care of her kid, neither does the daddy. Neither of them have custody either, they only have visitations. The kid is with one of its grandparents.
none of your business

Clinton, MO

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Yes she is pregnant again, no she doesn't have custody of the first. Hopefully she has grown up enough to realize her wrongs and try to correct them. Give her a chance. Yes she has made plenty of mistakes but people do grow up. Lets just hope she has. Tara best of luck to you with your pregnancy and hopefully you have realized what it takes to be a good parent. Step up and do what's right by both of you children. You can make the best out of the situation and don't let the downers and all the other people in this town bring you down with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sirloin stockade (Jul '11) 4 hr Uncle Sam 32
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 7 hr new girl23 368
Melissa Perkins of St James 8 hr Walter 2
Tim Potter 9 hr Sister 9
pcb 11 hr wilber 8
Volunteers needed for missing boy 14 hr Casandra 49
Good cab company in Rolla 16 hr Joe Joe 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages