First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#1 May 6, 2013
Rush Limbaugh denied that the advertiser boycott of his show after he called Sandra Fluke a slut would cost him anything, but a year later, it's clear that prediction wasn't true. It has, at the very least, cost him his relationship with the radio network giant Cumulus Media. Limbaugh's show is thinking of ending its contract with Cumulus at the end of the year, Politico's Dylan Byers reports. Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey has blamed Limbaugh for advertising losses, while Limbaugh thinks he's just making excuses. Either way, the Fluke controversy has clearly cost the radio host.

RELATED: 46 Advertisers Have Quit Limbaugh's Show
Ignore Bloodfarts

Rolla, MO

#2 May 6, 2013
Yesterday, Daily News reported Limbaugh whining about being a victim. Then last night, Politico, reported an inside leak told them Rush Limbaugh was leaving major radio network, Cumulus. Limbaugh is reportedly upset because Cumulus's CEO, Dickey keeps blaming him for the mega network's millions in losses? If that wasn't true, I imagine Limbaugh would have started suing Cumulus last year. Oh poor Limbaugh. He's being badmouthed and maybe even dumped. Should we give him some cheese and crackers to go with his 'whine'? Politico says the leak is coming from someone close to the show. Well yeah. Wouldn't Limbaugh want to see a leak go out that made himself look good, like he was the one leaving Cumulus rather than the other way around?-True Limbaugh style
Ignore Bloodfarts

Rolla, MO

#3 May 6, 2013
No one will know until Tuesday, when Cumulus is due to release their 1st Quarter earnings and Lew Dickey is expected to make a statement. Let's hope, for their sake, their earnings are better than Limbaugh's parent company, Clear Channel who reported a $203 million loss in revenue during their1st quarter report, compared to a $143 million loss last year at this time. This is clear proof the Limbaugh protests, boycotts and petitions are having a huge impact. Clear Channel's bad news came Thursday after the bell and quickly spread throughout social media.

I have no sympathy for Cumulus' CEO, Dickey; Clear Channel's CEO, Bob Pittman; or Clear Channel's President John Sykes. And I certainly have no sympathy, only smiles, for Rush Limbaugh as I witness the collapsing of his smut empire. They all have been promoting racism, sexism and gay-hating bigotry for too many years by allowing the show to stay on the air.

This is thanks to the many Limbaugh protests, boycotts and petitions. Facebook's Boycott-Rush-Limbaughs-Sponsor s-to-SHUT-HIM-DOWN picked up close to 1,000 new member over the weekend bringing the membership to close to 55k.
killa the boofoo

Rolla, MO

#4 May 6, 2013
Oooooh. You wrote a novel.

Too long, didn't read.

Waaaaah!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#5 May 6, 2013
Lol. Have no fear. Rush has not left the radio. He will continue to enlighten his listeners and there is nothing you can do about it except whine in online forums.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#6 May 6, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Lol. Have no fear. Rush has not left the radio. He will continue to enlighten his listeners and there is nothing you can do about it except whine in online forums.
NOT YET !!!!!!!
killa the boofoo

Rolla, MO

#7 May 6, 2013
We know you hang on his every word. We get it. We understand.

Rush is your guy and he tells you what to think. Got it.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#8 May 6, 2013
killa the boofoo wrote:
<quoted text>We know you hang on his every word. We get it. We understand.

He does. You are right.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#9 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
He does. You are right.
I knew someone had to tell you what to think.

Are Rush's SLUT ?????
Stirling

Burlington, IA

#10 May 6, 2013
The author of this thread is simply engaging in masturbation.....Limbaugh is going nowhere. He's worth $350 million dollars, and you clowns are still asking people if they'd like fries with that......which ironically means you're making another conservative millions, and Dave appreciatesit I'm sure.......so do you're kookie dance quickly, because its time to drop some more fries.
SandraFlukeHooke r

Burlington, IA

#11 May 6, 2013
It's true....n
SandraFlukeisFug ly

United States

#12 May 6, 2013
killa the boofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you hang on his every word. We get it. We understand.
. Just like we know you used to hang on your daddies nuts before the neighbors called child services.......Got it.
squirtfart

Rolla, MO

#13 May 6, 2013
SandraFlukeisFugly wrote:
<quoted text>. Just like we know you used to hang on your daddies nuts before the neighbors called child services.......Got it.
You don't know Jack! Farthuffer!
watching

Belton, MO

#14 May 7, 2013
EXACTLY and with out doubt most people with any sense at all would have made that same statement. Perfectly said!:)
Old time democrat

Jefferson City, MO

#15 May 7, 2013
Rush will go away in time, just like Paul Harvey,,, holding his head high,,, knowing he was a voice crying in the wilderness !!!! Two great men !
watching

Rolla, MO

#16 May 7, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
Rush will go away in time, just like Paul Harvey,,, holding his head high,,, knowing he was a voice crying in the wilderness !!!! Two great men !
Rush was a draft dodger for having a cyst on his big butt. Paul was kicked out of the Navy for being a kook. Both are pretentious scum.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 May 7, 2013
You libs lead such sad lives. I can't even imagine.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#18 May 7, 2013
Stirling wrote:
The author of this thread is simply engaging in masturbation.....Limbaugh is going nowhere. He's worth $350 million dollars, and you clowns are still asking people if they'd like fries with that......which ironically means you're making another conservative millions, and Dave appreciatesit I'm sure.......so do you're kookie dance quickly, because its time to drop some more fries.
So killa is Dave Whinebomb??????

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#19 May 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>So killa is Dave Whinebomb??????
I love the lib logic. Killa likes McDonald's drive-thru. Therefore, Killa must be Weinbaum.
bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#20 May 7, 2013
killa isn't fit to wipe Dave's backside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Wilson (Jun '16) 1 hr omg 22
Justin Yelton (Dec '11) 1 hr Moe 13
New 3 hr Happy Mom 4
Rep. Jason Smith 3 hr Puppy Miller 1
shaun Rowell 5 hr really 1
Titties and beer 5 hr really 2
Johnny Heyer (Apr '12) 5 hr really 10

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance