Verizon Store
Not so new in the area

Rolla, MO

#1 Sep 1, 2012
What happen to the Verizon store?
Hum

Windsor, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2012
They had problems ,,,, new store will be here in about 60 days,,,,,,, it will be a Verizon 4 G store
another new store hahaha

Rolla, MO

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Well, I guess your theory about a new store in 60 days was wrong. Want to try another guess.
Angela

Lebanon, MO

#4 Mar 25, 2013
I head there were so many problems from the prior owner they just could not make it
Thomas

Dexter, KS

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I bought a phone from the guy with red hair. Then when I had difficulty setting it up, he didn't want to help. I felt like he was nice just to make the sell. Then after he sold me the phone, he couldn't have cared less.
Ramona

Lebanon, MO

#6 Mar 25, 2013
The AT&T store probably didn't help them any. I have had get service there. They don't make me feel like an idiot when I have to get assistance
Girl

Rolla, MO

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Ramona wrote:
The AT&T store probably didn't help them any. I have had get service there. They don't make me feel like an idiot when I have to get assistance
If you cant turn the vibarator on or off you are an idiot,Ramona
beber

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Verizon made company changes on how they pay the stores. Essentially cut what they pay per contract etc way down. So the small business owners of Verizon stores could barely get by. Basically if you didn't own 10 or more your screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassandra Berry (Culp) Embezzler 38 min Animay may 7
Olivia Richardson 41 min Joe-blow 6
Micaylea Creech's body 45 min Sandmigga 17
Lauren Adams 49 min Psychopervert32 4
Perc 10s 57 min You me 1
Gabriel Whiteside 58 min A person 1
Mr. Ed could suck-start a leaf blower 1 hr Mr Ed 2
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 6 hr Sam 522

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web