Is Rolla really that bad?

Is Rolla really that bad?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Since: Jan 12

Belton, MO

#1 Jan 21, 2012
I have read on hear numerous posts regarding negativity on various people and places. Is this town really that screwed up? Can anybody on here post something nice?
Todd

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2012
There are plenty of nice people here those people just don't put people's names on her because they know that if they put something nice there will always be someone too say something negative.
ok

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 21, 2012
mrfixitmyway wrote:
I have read on hear numerous posts regarding negativity on various people and places. Is this town really that screwed up? Can anybody on here post something nice?
Rolla is a great town to live with GOOD people! These people posting on here should not be a reflection of the rest of us!
Mike

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2012
The people who complain about about Rolla are morons who have gotten themselves jacked up in some trouble and think moving would make their life better (the problem is they are the same no matter where they go) or those who have never been anywhere else and think because they read about things in the newspaper that things are getting really bad here, which is a lie. Rolla is exactly like every other town it's size, not better or worse.
akzbb

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 21, 2012
mrfixitmyway wrote:
no cause they always come back and start trouble. these people don't have a life and don't care what they start
diamond

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Rolla is an amazing town with so many amazing people and family's! Yeah there is drama and people that aren't perfect, but we can't sit back and judge them for what all they do wrong because it makes us no better then them. This town has its strengths and weaknesses but its mostly just what you make of it!
honestly

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Rolla is not bad, it's the same people that get on this website over and over again and post random made up rumors about people..

Since: Jan 12

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2012
I'm new to rolla and so far everyone here has been really nice
tiffany

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 22, 2012
Rolla isn't bad it's half the people who want to use topic as an escape route to bash people and start crap. I say grow the balls and go face to face with them don't start rumors, or fights just go to the main source better solved that way and no one gets hurt.
viki

Wright City, MO

#11 Jan 23, 2012
diamond wrote:
I was just kidding on my last post, if you couldn't tell by my sarcasm I think Rolla Is a sh*t hole and should be burned to the ground. I contemplate suicide just because I live here.
haha that's not diamond! I know diamond and she would never say that she finds the best in life!
viki

Wright City, MO

#12 Jan 23, 2012
Rolla isn't bad! St. James it terrible!!!
badgirl

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2012
Rolla isnt a bad town it just needs more stuff to do.
Byallmeans

Warrenton, MO

#14 Jan 23, 2012
diamond wrote:
I was just kidding on my last post, if you couldn't tell by my sarcasm I think Rolla Is a sh*t hole and should be burned to the ground. I contemplate suicide just because I live here.
You should run with that......it's probably your best option. Just make sure to get your whole head in front of the shotgun.....you don't want to screw that up.
B-Man420

Waynesville, MO

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Rolla is pretty horrible. FOrreal.
God

Columbia, MO

#17 Jan 30, 2012
I hate everyone.
Excelsior Springs

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2012
i love this town! i cant wait until the day i can come back. i was born there and i will die there.
Excelsior Springs

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2012
viki wrote:
Rolla isn't bad! St. James it terrible!!!
im guessing your from rolla. cause rolla dis on st james and vis versa.
viki

Wright City, MO

#20 Jan 30, 2012
Excelsior Springs wrote:
<quoted text>im guessing your from rolla. cause rolla dis on st james and vis versa.
yeah thn I moved to st. James and people hate on me just because I came from rolla people in stj are mean if your not from there little hick town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harley baby (welch) I Need You 58 min HarleyIWantYou 1
I just got out of the navy seals (Nov '17) 1 hr American Mic 21
swingers (Jun '15) 1 hr Beard 7
mobile patrol 1 hr Lisenbee Motel 2
homeless / mission vinyard church 2 hr Carlos D 5
Women in politics (Jun '15) 5 hr American Mic 35
Rolla Public Library 5 hr citizenX 11

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages