Self Defense - Yay or Nay?
floodbart

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Can't we all just make sweet man love not war??

Since: Feb 13

Rolla, MO

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
deined? You make up facts like you make up words.
And you're another who need to put a sock in it. Shut up, little man.
Excuse me for the typo. I hadn't caught that. Too bad you don't pay as much attention to stats as you do to making up insults. But I guess that's easier than actually having to think instead of just swallowing what the traitor in chief tells you to think. I'm actually surprised that I haven't been called racist yet. Must be losing my touch.
another citizen

Belton, MO

#23 Feb 19, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is you put my family in more danger in the event of an accident or shootout than any risk of an armed villain in Rolla. It is my right not to allow openly carried or concealed weapons on my property or in my business.
Conceal and carry was voted down by the Missouri electorate, but the government knowing better than the people legalized it. Crime was supposed to drop because criminals would one too afraid to act out. There has been no reduction like our state legislature promised.
You or your family are 10 times more likely to be involved in a "bad shoot" or accidental discharge by a member of the law enforcement community, than a legally licensed CCW permit holder.

YOU however are correct in the; "It is my right to not allow openly or concealed weapons on my property or in my business". I would suggest that for you to HERE and NOW proclaim PUBLICLY and LOUDLY, that you do not wish the monetary gain by individuals who would choose CCW or firearms/handguns in general as means of self protection. Matter of fact I prefer we make a list of these businesses so I know who I am doing business with....... Wait a minute we already have one. http://www.missouricarry.com/boycott-list-2/ But feel free to post yours here as I will most graciously add your to the list.

As far as those other businesses as to which you have no control over, Walmart, Lowes, MFA, Family Center, Town&Country, Big Lots, Sirloin Stockade, Appleebees, Mcdonalds, The Tater Patch, ect.ect,ect. They have already spoken. They welcome our business

As far as the rest of your lie. I have provided a link that mentions numerous sources as to which you can do your own research to prove otherwise.
http://www.moccw.org/gordinier.html
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#24 Feb 19, 2013
another citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You or your family are 10 times more likely to be involved in a "bad shoot" or accidental discharge by a member of the law enforcement community, than a legally licensed CCW permit holder.
YOU however are correct in the; "It is my right to not allow openly or concealed weapons on my property or in my business". I would suggest that for you to HERE and NOW proclaim PUBLICLY and LOUDLY, that you do not wish the monetary gain by individuals who would choose CCW or firearms/handguns in general as means of self protection. Matter of fact I prefer we make a list of these businesses so I know who I am doing business with....... Wait a minute we already have one. http://www.missouricarry.com/boycott-list-2/ But feel free to post yours here as I will most graciously add your to the list.
As far as those other businesses as to which you have no control over, Walmart, Lowes, MFA,
Family Center, Town&Country, Big Lots, Sirloin Stockade, Appleebees, Mcdonalds, The Tater Patch, ect.ect,ect. They have already spoken. They welcome our business
As far as the rest of your lie. I have provided a link that mentions numerous sources as to which you can do your own research to prove otherwise.
http://www.moccw.org/gordinier.html
So you provide a website from a conceal and carry group and call it unbiased? Show the evidence that violent crime has gone down in Missouri since conceal and carry was implemented. Your link to ccw.org is as ignorant as telling me to find evidence for you.
another citizen

Belton, MO

#25 Feb 19, 2013
I said, I provided information in the link one could use to prove that your information is incorrect/ a lie. By using some of the talked about research and a little Google Fu, anyone should be able to debunk your myth of "blood in the streets" and "crime rates have risen, or remained constant after the passage of CCW.

I am not going to do it for you. I am smarter than that. I am not going to waste my time, for you to come back with some other BS becuse you refuse to see (or admit to) the truth.

Provide me with a link/unbiased that proves CCW doesn't reduce crime rates. We'll see who the ignorant phuque is.

Since: Mar 12

Rolla, MO

#26 Feb 20, 2013
I think self defense classes are something many people, especially women, should consider taking!
Killa the Constipated

Rolla, MO

#27 Feb 20, 2013
another citizen wrote:
I said, I provided information in the link one could use to prove that your information is incorrect/ a lie. By using some of the talked about research and a little Google Fu, anyone should be able to debunk your myth of "blood in the streets" and "crime rates have risen, or remained constant after the passage of CCW.
I am not going to do it for you. I am smarter than that. I am not going to waste my time, for you to come back with some other BS becuse you
refuse to see (or admit to) the truth.
Provide me with a link/unbiased that proves CCW doesn't reduce crime rates. We'll see who the ignorant phuque is.
My, my, my, a little defensive about the poor source. Just say you can't find support for your argument from anyone that does not have a vested interest in gun sales or paranoia.
LOL

Warrensburg, MO

#28 Feb 20, 2013
WWJD ?

Rolla, MO

#29 Feb 20, 2013
So, what are everyone's thoughts about this assenine new law in Colorado? Some dumbass lib (won't say his name) has decided that it is too dangerous for a woman to have a concealed weapon, since a woman afraid of rape might "pop a round off at anyone." Instead, he wants her to piss herself and hope for the best.
Ignorant anti-gun paranoia at its absolute best.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#30 Feb 20, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
So, what are everyone's thoughts about this assenine new law in Colorado? Some dumbass lib (won't say his name) has decided that it is too dangerous for a woman to have a concealed weapon, since a woman afraid of rape might "pop a round off at anyone." Instead, he wants her to piss herself and hope for the best.
Now tell me the one about the three bears!!!!!!

What a crock!!!!!
shootem up Jake

Rolla, MO

#31 Feb 20, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
You reveal more about your nasty self every day.

Your nasty, immature, irresponsible, childish self.
Eli

Rolla, MO

#32 Feb 20, 2013
shootem up Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You reveal more about your nasty self every day.
Your nasty, immature, irresponsible, childish self.
Tru, dat!

Rolla, MO

#33 Feb 20, 2013
If you guys don't believe me, look it up. The University of Colorado in Colorado Springs issued a list of possible defenses that women should try to deter a possible rapist. It says, "tell him that you are menstruating or have a disease," and that "urinating or vomiting may also be a help." This is just after teh state passed a bill that will outlaw the carrying of concealed firearms on campuses in the state.
Dem. State Rep. Joe Salazar also said this regarding women and concealed carry and why he thinks it should not be allowed, direct quote, "Itís why we have call boxes, itís why we have safe zones, itís why we have the whistles. Because you just donít know who youíre gonna be shooting at. And you donít know if you feel like youíre gonna be raped, or if you feel like someoneís been following you around or if you feel like youíre in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop, pop around at somebody.Ē
Seriously? This guy and this state think that it would be better for a woman to piss herself and tell a rapist she's on her period rather be able to defend herself. Makes me sick. Like I said, f you don't believe me look it up for yourself.

Rolla, MO

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm . . . funny how nobody has anything else to say after I bring up the facts and present them in a simple, logical manner. I guess the truth really DOES hurt for some people.
Country

Belton, MO

#35 Feb 22, 2013
I would rather have a weapon and not need it than need it and not have it
idk

United States

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Country wrote:
I would rather have a weapon and not need it than need it and not have it
i agree 100%

Rolla, MO

#37 Feb 24, 2013
That is what the anti-gunners don't understand. We don't carry because we want to go out and shoot somebody or get into gunfights all the time. We carry a gun for the same reason we keep a spare tire in the trunk or have a car or life insurance policy, because we hope we'll never need it but know that someday we might.
gun nutz

Rolla, MO

#38 Feb 24, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
Hmmm ... funny how nobody has anything else to say after I bring up the facts and present them in a simple, logical manner. I guess the truth really DOES hurt for some people.
nobody responds because you have demonstrated on here that you are an unstable half-wit

Rolla, MO

#39 Mar 2, 2013
I just had to put this on here. Some libtard idiot on another thread actually called me a potential terrorist because I carry. I have to admit, it made me laugh. If that makes me a terrorist, then I guess thinking Obama's an asshole makes me racist. It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch some people are with reality.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#40 Mar 2, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
I just had to put this on here. Some libtard idiot on another thread actually called me a potential terrorist because I carry. I have to admit, it made me laugh. If that makes me a terrorist, then I guess thinking Obama's an asshole makes me racist. It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch some people are with reality.
Pot, meet kettle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica dumbach 3 hr Sad times 7
about fugitive beach 6 hr Wow 6
Protests 7 hr Whaaaaaa 7
Do Not Close Down Fugitive Beach 7 hr Whaaaaaa 13
Richard Skyles (Nov '15) 9 hr Whitey McWhiteface 57
Cody Sellers 11 hr Lighten2 1
Tax evasion 11 hr Whaaaaaa 15

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance