dennis and dt oliver
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jww

Holts Summit, MO

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Dt maybe you should stay out of high school drama since you shouldn't even be in high school.. oh wait you still are.
Ah sexy lady

Rolla, MO

#25 Oct 17, 2012
At least he is going back and trying to finish so he can make something out of his life! Why put Someone down for going back and trying! That's pathetic!
DT oliver

United States

#26 Oct 17, 2012
jww wrote:
Dt maybe you should stay out of high school drama since you shouldn't even be in high school.. oh wait you still are.
It wouldn't be hard to stay outta it if studid lil fuc*s like you didn't wanna start it but your one of the worthless morons of rolla who will mouth on topix all day but never post your name so how bout you try gettin a life before you criticize others you might realize ppl might actually like you
DT oliver

United States

#27 Oct 17, 2012
Thanks sexy lady:)
dumb

Belton, MO

#28 Oct 17, 2012
This is dumb. I don't think either do drugs. I'm not positive, DT is pretty cool. He is always nice to me, Dennis can be a dick though...
failure

Oak Grove, MO

#29 Oct 20, 2012
Waste of space. He's just going to be another tax payer burden. (DT) Dennis Is just a greasy hair midget that thinks he can get ladies. Lol my bestfriend had sex with him and gave him the name the one minute wonder
Dennis

Haslet, TX

#30 Oct 23, 2012
I'm gonna guess that Taylor Newman is ''Failure'' but if I'm right ur gonna deny it cause ur too much of a bit*h to tell me and I am a midget but I got ur best friend and yea If u think I'm a total player then u don't know me ''Failure'' so while ur talkin shit behind my back feel free to bend over and kiss my ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Not Close Down Fugitive Beach 14 min lol 2
Best restaurant(s) to access wifi in Rolla. 1 hr Student 1
Jake stevenson 1 hr Loranzo 2
Cody Sellers 2 hr fu 21
john peppercorn the prophet 3 hr man in the white ... 2
william and James Bunton and female 4 hr female 29
Jessica dumbach 4 hr female 5

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance