Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
stacy kiebler

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 4, 2013
 
Is he really Richard Skyles?
blastr

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 4, 2013
 
stacy kiebler wrote:
Is he really Richard Skyles?
He is a dumb one, whomever he is.
skuseme

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Richard Skyles is naaaaasty.

His buddy CM needs a bath.
lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 5, 2013
 
Killa is Richard Skyles. That came out over a month ago. Where have you been?
First time poster

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 5, 2013
 
I've been reading topix for months. I find that Killa is hated by some and loved by others. As a retired history teacher I would like to say .Killa is very accurate in conflict history..
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 5, 2013
 
First time poster wrote:
I've been reading topix for months. I find that Killa is hated by some and loved by others. As a retired history teacher I would like to say .Killa is very accurate in conflict history..
History or social studies?
First time poster

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 5, 2013
 
Both, and twelve years political science at Wisconsin university.
Killa the Constpated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2013
 
First time poster wrote:
Both, and twelve years political science at Wisconsin university.
Friend of Gov. Walker?
First time poster

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 5, 2013
 
Not personally. He's trying to make the best of a bad situation. It's a challenge ! I do have respect for him.
First time poster

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 5, 2013
 
There's a old saying. Nothing will screw up a good argument any quicker than some facts. People that argue with out facts tend to get nasty when confronted with facts. Name calling usually is the preferred attack method. It shows a great deal of immaturity..I see a lot of this on Topix,especially in Rolla. I lived in a town about the size of Rolla for twenty five years in Wisconsin. The people there were more educated in politics and history. With Rolla having the university I am surprised. I can only guess its the lack of interest. I mean nothing disrespect at all.
DPP

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 5, 2013
 
First time poster wrote:
There's a old saying. Nothing will screw up a good argument any quicker than some facts. People that argue with out facts tend to get nasty when confronted with facts. Name calling usually is the preferred attack method. It shows a great deal of immaturity..I see a lot of this on Topix,especially in Rolla. I lived in a town about the size of Rolla for twenty five years in Wisconsin. The people there were more educated in politics and history. With Rolla having the university I am surprised. I can only guess its the lack of interest. I mean nothing disrespect at all.
You aren't a first time poster. Nor an old time democrat.
First time poster

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 5, 2013
 
You are correct It was my forth. I have voted for both thru the years even Ross P. This will be my final post .Thank you all and good night. Happy new year .
just sayin

Chilhowee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 5, 2013
 
lisa wrote:
Killa is Richard Skyles. That came out over a month ago. Where have you been?


Checked out his facebook page, and the Obama and gun issues are as well displayed there as they are here. Whoever it is, take a chill pill, and give topix readers a break.
jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 5, 2013
 
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Checked out his facebook page, and the Obama and gun issues are as well displayed there as they are here. Whoever it is, take a chill pill, and give topix readers a break.
Well said. Stick to Facebook Richard.
hmm

Chilhowee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 7, 2013
 
agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 min baby boomer 288
flipmaster 48 min Luke 81
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr uuuhhhh 1,184
Cody Paul is Back on Rolla Streets 1 hr Tax Payer 1
Dave Whinebum 2 hr dumtkmow 10
bri nicholls 3 hr My Drink 10
Hometown Grill 3 hr Paul 7
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu qft 241

Search the Rolla Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••