dagger

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Whose the biggest druggie in phelps co
hahahaaaaaaaa

Warrenton, MO

#2 Jan 30, 2012
LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BYRANT
me

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Just for putting that name up this thread will be removed ASAP watch and learn lol u must be a user to get post removed on his site
me

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Damn it beat yesterday thread lol
btw

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2012
This is Jana n whoever used my name n wrote shit on here acting like me is stupid...I don't even know Brittney I met her once
ya I said it

Saint Thomas, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Brandon ruck
Lorri Bryant

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2012
hahahaaaaaaaa wrote:
LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BRYANT LORRI BYRANT
O yea, I hold the Phelps County record for the biggest amount of drug use in a day, lol. Since I live in this little town with all of you that seem to know everything about me and my family, all that we do, say, and where we go and so on......I need one of you to call me and let me know what I am doing in the morning, I have lost my schedule.

Entertaining, but nothing more then envy, lies, rumors, and bullshit. Have a lovely evening everyone.
Amos

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2012
Dammit Lorri! I wish they would make up their minds! Is it me or is it you? Girl! We r popular!!
Lorri Bryant

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Feb 1, 2012
Amos wrote:
Dammit Lorri! I wish they would make up their minds! Is it me or is it you? Girl! We r popular!!
Let's just flip a coin, want to?
Joshua Forester

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2012
ya I said it wrote:
Brandon ruck
Go to He//. Get a life. Thanks:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma 53 min lol 2
Old Seducer by Sonic 1 hr Sonic Seducer 2
Tim Potter 1 hr back4more 52
BrendanWarren 3 hr Nosy 1
Robert bornschein 4 hr concerned 2
angel perkins is beautiful 6 hr angellee86 17
Will pay to let me worship your feet. (Sep '13) 7 hr Josh 8
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu TDOGG 339
More from around the web

Rolla People Search