bill the psychic
Plain Jain

Rolla, MO

#22 Apr 3, 2013
He's a registered sex offender. Look on MHSP's website.
Meee

United States

#23 Apr 3, 2013
Is he doing them tonight?
Old and Crusty

Rolla, MO

#24 Apr 3, 2013
Meee wrote:
Is he doing them tonight?
The sex offenses or the readings?
tripster

Warrensburg, MO

#25 Apr 4, 2013
How do you contact him? And set up a reading?
Norbert Runtz

Rolla, MO

#26 Jun 19, 2013
Run run run wrote:
Norbert aka bill runtz is a hack and a pervert. He molested his ex wife's kids and is not right in the head. I am no psychic but there are books on how to grift people. Beware!
This is total BS and you know it. I never , never molested anyone at any time. Nor have I ever been arrested. This is total and complete slander. My ex wife's kids were grown when we got married. I have lived alone for over 22 years. As for being a hack at reading, I'm only an amateur. I do it for a social outlet and I never charge anyone. Some times I'm right, some times I miss it. You're lucky that i don't sue for slander.
Norbert Runtz

Rolla, MO

#27 Jun 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Flipmaster Big M.O.E."]He's a weirdo pervert who tells every young girl that they are a witch. Complete predator. I don't trust my kids to go there and and he will try to make an excuse to get a phone number or give the girls his. I've know him about 10-11 years.[/QUOTE] TOTAL BS !!! NEVER , NEVER have I ever asked for a phone number from anyone. I give out my number to many people , male and female so they can make appointments. HOW DARE you or anyone else call me a predator ??? I never ask anyone under age to meet with me at any time , any where.
Norbert Runtz

Rolla, MO

#28 Jun 19, 2013
Plain Jain wrote:
He's a registered sex offender. Look on MHSP's website.
TOTAL BS. I am not a registered sex offender.
Norbert Runtz

Rolla, MO

#29 Jun 19, 2013
Let me set the record straight in regards of some of the BS that I have read about me. First off, I'm not a sex offender. I have never, ever been arrested for anything. Secondly, I never molested my ex-wive's children. My first wife had no children until my son was born. My second wife's children were grown when we got married. I never , never asked for phone numbers nor addresses at any time from anyone. I give out my phone number to anyone who wishes it so they can make appointments. Yes, I tell dirty jokes at time , but they are far tamer than the ones that I have heard on HBO or any other cable network. I have never directed obscene comments nor jokes at anyone. I never asked anyone under age to meet with me at any time , anywhere. I read palms and tarot cards for a social outlet. I have never ask nor charge anyone who came to my house for a reading. I don't go to bars because I don't drink nor like to be around heavy drinkers. So, I stay at home and meet people who wishes to have their cards read. I thrive to be warmly polite to anyone who comes to see me. It hurts deeply to think that there are people who have told such horrible stories about me. I thrive to be a friend to all , regardless of race , creed , color , sex or beliefs. I may seem a bit odd to some because I march to the beat of a different drummer. I'm not a conservative person , I live my own life with respect to all. I wish to thank all who wrote good things about me, it was deeply appreciated and warmly felt.
Tattoos and More

Rolla, MO

#30 Jun 19, 2013
can u help us find John Sullins Mr card reader....He is giving meth to young girls for sex
mity

Rolla, MO

#31 Jun 19, 2013
I went to get my palm read at his home in high school, It was a fun, We didnt have to pay anything and never had it done, it was rly neat. he is harmless, you people should be kind to others and watch what you say on here.
me, only me

United States

#32 Jun 19, 2013
I've been to you once. My first time ever having my cards read. I thought it was really neat. I didn't think you we're in any way disrespectful, obscene or vulgar.
I think it's great you are so open to letting people into your home & reading for them & you don't expect anything in return. People are ugly from within & say horrible things just for something to do.... I'm sorry you fell victim to society's bully's. they must live sad lives to have nothing better to do than talk about another human being.
Norbert Runtz wrote:
Let me set the record straight in regards of some of the BS that I have read about me. First off, I'm not a sex offender. I have never, ever been arrested for anything. Secondly, I never molested my ex-wive's children. My first wife had no children until my son was born. My second wife's children were grown when we got married. I never , never asked for phone numbers nor addresses at any time from anyone. I give out my phone number to anyone who wishes it so they can make appointments. Yes, I tell dirty jokes at time , but they are far tamer than the ones that I have heard on HBO or any other cable network. I have never directed obscene comments nor jokes at anyone. I never asked anyone under age to meet with me at any time , anywhere. I read palms and tarot cards for a social outlet. I have never ask nor charge anyone who came to my house for a reading. I don't go to bars because I don't drink nor like to be around heavy drinkers. So, I stay at home and meet people who wishes to have their cards read. I thrive to be warmly polite to anyone who comes to see me. It hurts deeply to think that there are people who have told such horrible stories about me. I thrive to be a friend to all , regardless of race , creed , color , sex or beliefs. I may seem a bit odd to some because I march to the beat of a different drummer. I'm not a conservative person , I live my own life with respect to all. I wish to thank all who wrote good things about me, it was deeply appreciated and warmly felt.
Awesome

United States

#33 Jun 19, 2013
Hey does anyone know his number I would really like to have a reading and get my palm read. I haven't been to him in a few years and would love to go again, he was never anything but nice and polite to all of us who went he would pull out chairs for the girls and would be very respectful. You people who just look for someone to pick on are pathetic, if someone could please give me his number that would be really great. Does he have a website or anything now?
Friend of Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#34 Jun 20, 2013
You should wait at least a week between readings. Bill does a service to the (nonjudgemental part) community. He does readings at all hours of the day on the drop of the hat, for donation, because he enjoys it. He is a dirty old man, but he is harmless. His accuracy isn't always spot on with social endeavors, but with the important things he is usually correct. However, he is getting old and needs his rest. He has been doing fewer readings lately because of this. He prefers that he has a warning before you come to his house. If you do not have a way to contact him before you arrive (phone, facebook, etc) Then be sure to ASK if he is up to a reading or if not when would be a good time to come back. If there is already a car out front is it safe to assume that you need to come back later. And he will not take a large group of people. He prefers 3 or less. Please be respectful to him...
Ann

Cole Camp, MO

#35 Jun 20, 2013
What is the proper amount I shoukd donate, if I go see him? I have heard great things about him, but never went to see him. Thanks!
Franklin 54

Columbia, SC

#36 Jun 21, 2013
Bill accepts people at multiple hours of the day or night and he treats people how he wishes to be treated. My wife and I have enjoyed our readings and he was very polite and courteous. Best luck Bill, please don't let these people change anything you do, because dozens of people have thoroughly enjoyed your readings!
nasty

United States

#37 Jun 22, 2013
Registered sex offender

Since: Jul 11

United States

#38 Jun 23, 2013
nasty wrote:
Registered sex offender
If hes a registered sex offender then why havent u posted a link...i looked n cldnt find nething on him
wantcardsread

United States

#39 Jun 23, 2013
I'd like to get ahold of him to see when he can read. Phone number? Email?
Really

Clinton, MO

#40 Jun 23, 2013
I have went to see Bill many times over the last 5 years. He has been nothing but awesome every time I have went. He's nice, polite and has always treated me with respect. Don't let the haters get to you Bill! They can suck it!
Kait

Washington, MO

#41 Jan 6, 2014
What is his phone number again? I forgot. I need to contact him to schedule an appointment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Bailey is a methhead 2 hr JustSayNo 4
daniel pukas 2 hr JustSayNo 2
Where is Jake and the Bean 3 hr lol 3
A BIG a thank you to South Central Drug Force 4 hr JustSayNo 4
Sydney Lopez 8 hr well 2
aslhy reed 14 hr JustSayNo 4
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... 16 hr Shhhhhh-- 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages