terra

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2013
I'm new to phelps can you please tell me what there's too do with my children Easter egg hunts pictures plz no negative comments
Wow

Waynesville, MO

#2 Mar 27, 2013
The Easter Bunny is at Walmart taking pictures but don't really know the times. There's also Easter egg hunt at Lions Club Park and the big egg drop from helicopter over by the center. First Assembly Church puts that on. Kids under grade 5 can do it. You have to register though. :) I know they are both this weekend but don't know the times either lol
Wow

Waynesville, MO

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Lions club is March 30 1pm. If rains then it will be the next Sat.
Peter Rabbit

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 27, 2013
On Saturday -- Breakfast with the Bunny at the Centre -- https://www.facebook.com/events/5801254386836...

Sunday -- Easter Egg Drop -- at Ber Juan Park
http://clcrolla.com/cpt_events/clcs-2nd-annua...

Happy Easter!
a Rolla Citizen

Rolla, MO

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
The Easter Bunny is at Walmart taking pictures but don't really know the times. There's also Easter egg hunt at Lions Club Park and the big egg drop from helicopter over by the center. First Assembly Church puts that on. Kids under grade 5 can do it. You have to register though.:) I know they are both this weekend but don't know the times either lol
Incorrect...
Christian Life Center is doing the 30,000 Egg Drop from Helicopter.
www.clcrolla.com
Wow

Waynesville, MO

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Pardon me! I just saw it posted on fb in a post and thought it said them. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Crawford (crawdad) 1 hr Sindy 9
exwife lets brothesr an sisters sleep together (Aug '12) 6 hr missy 37
Food in Phelps county jail 11 hr Aubrey 11
Anthony Corral 11 hr Know a deadbeat 14
I need a landscaper! Sat Yard work 1
Mario? Sat ? 9
tim Potter just before he went missing (Aug '12) Sat someone who cares 184

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance