“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
65 million guns sold since Obama elected. You anti-gun nuts want to get rid of guns? Get rid of Obama!
shut it killa

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Nobody is going to take your guns, you scared little Nancy-boy.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
65 million guns sold since Obama elected. You anti-gun nuts want to get rid of guns? Get rid of Obama!
I laugh every day at the irony. Not only is he not gonna get his AWB or magazine capacity ban through, but the firearm and ammo companies are raking on the cash!!!!

The NRA should give Barry an award!!!!

Freaking hilarious!!!
gun nutz

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh every day at the irony. Not only is he not gonna get his AWB or magazine capacity ban through, but the firearm and ammo companies are raking on the cash!!!!
Freaking hilarious!!!
Everybody raking on cash...what does that mean?
Eyeroller

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Paranoia--its not just for pot smokers anymore.

Many NRA supporters.

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Eyeroller wrote:
Paranoia--its not just for pot smokers anymore.
Many NRA supporters.
Ahhhhh the infamous paranoia..... Yeah your right. It's not like they have introduced legislation banning specific weapons into the US Senate or Barry called a big press conference, exploiting children, calling for gun bans. No that didn't happen.....oh SNAP!!!! Wait!!!!! YES IT DID.

Good news is no need to worry. Barry can't pull this one off, try as he might, nor can Diane Frankenstien

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
gun nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody raking on cash...what does that mean?
It means it was a typo. Any intelligent person could have easily figured it out. Sorry didn't mean to confuse your clearly simple mind. My bad
common since

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
<quoted text>
It means it was a typo. Any intelligent person could have easily figured it out. Sorry didn't mean to confuse your clearly simple mind. My bad
Do you ever feel stupid after posting? Or do you not even realize?
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2013
common since wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid all the time.
common since

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid all the time.
Wow

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
For all you Obama supporters maybe you need to do some research into some of the things he's pushing for. Then you'd understand why people are nervous!!! Wake up and pull your heads out of his butt!! He has done nothing good for America or any of us citizens!!! Higher taxes, forced to pay for health care or get taxed even more, highest national debt for any president (which he created by bailing everyone out, which maybe they shouldn't have put themselves in that spot in the first place!) yeah he's such a great president! My ass!!!!
Wow the hosebag

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
For all you Obama supporters maybe you need to do some research into some of the things he's pushing for. Then you'd understand why people are nervous!!! Wake up and pull your heads out of his butt!! He has done nothing good for America or any of us citizens!!! Higher taxes, forced to pay for health care or get taxed even more, highest national debt for any president (which he created by bailing everyone out, which maybe they shouldn't have put themselves in that spot in the first place!) yeah he's such a great president! My ass!!!!
Spoken like a true teabag sheep. 8th grade dropout talking about research. Blames Obama for bailing out George Bush's debts. Wow is right.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
<quoted text>I laugh every day at the irony. Not only is he not gonna get his AWB or magazine capacity ban through, but the firearm and ammo companies are raking on the cash!!!!

Freaking hilarious!!!
It's a good time to start selling guns for sure. Thank you Obama!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 12, 2013
common since wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever feel stupid after posting? Or do you not even realize?
You fall into the not realizing category. I'm sure of it.
gun nutz

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaking hilarious!!!
Nobody is going to take your guns, you scared little Nancy-boy.
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Wow the hosebag wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true teabag sheep. 8th grade dropout talking about research. Blames Obama for bailing out George Bush's debts. Wow is right.
Yeah you bet. Try again. Masters degree in education thank you. The debt started after Obama took office so how could it be Bush's mess? I didn't say I liked Bush either. We haven't had a good president since Clinton. I'm neither democratic or republican. I go for who is the best candidate.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you bet. Try again. Masters degree in education thank you. The debt started after Obama took office so how could it be Bush's mess? I didn't say I liked Bush either. We haven't had a good president since Clinton. I'm neither democratic or republican. I go for who is the best candidate.
The debt started after Obama took office? Where did you get that MS, the Jethro Bonine skule for teachin? Is Killa one of your students?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>The debt started after Obama took office? Where did you get that MS, the Jethro Bonine skule for teachin? Is Killa one of your students?
The big debt started with Obama. Sorry you were too dumb to read between the lines.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 12, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
The big debt started with Obama. Sorry you were too dumb to read between the lines.
Only in your dreams, Dittohead.
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Feb 12, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams, Dittohead.
Look it up! He has the highest debt out of all the presidents. He is just making it worse day by day. Bush had a high total also but Obama has passed even that number. They keep track of every president. Facts are not that hard to look up. It's posted all over the Internet. Keep drinking the kool aid idiot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investment Reality (Sep '10) 2 hr Curious 51
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 3 hr brianb 282
Zayna Elder 3 hr bennett 2
Any good Chiropractors in Rolla (Mar '13) 5 hr undertaker 27
Tanisha Reed 14 hr concerned parent 4
benton square 19 14 hr HighBid 27
Henson & Barnwell 16 hr Toots 5
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Mon brenjets 124
Rolla Dating
Find my Match