uh oh. Whistleblower testimony to be...

uh oh. Whistleblower testimony to be damaging to Hussein

Posted in the Rolla Forum

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 May 6, 2013
"My jaw hit the floor as I watched this... I've never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career as on that day."

"... the most powerful country in the world has basically said the President of Libya is either a liar or doesn't know what he is talking about."

The only ones that didn't see that coming were the Obama apologists. What an epic failure of leadership.
squidlips

Rolla, MO

#2 May 6, 2013
...more right wing propaganda via our resident Fox sheeple...

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#3 May 6, 2013
squidlips wrote:
...more right wing propaganda via our resident Fox sheeple...
You'll have to look up the definition of propaganda. I gave quotes.
killa the boofoo

Rolla, MO

#4 May 6, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to look up the definition of propaganda. I gave quotes.
You out-do yourself on here every day. Proving you are an even bigger idiot than the day before.
killa the SHEEPLE

Rolla, MO

#5 May 6, 2013
He really is a sheeple. No matter how much he denies it. No matter how much he hates to hear it. killa is the definition of a sheeple.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 May 6, 2013
And yet, the sheep is a shepherd. Look at all my fan club members taking on my name, trying to emulate me.
bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#7 May 6, 2013
I kinda like the idea of doing it with a sheeple.
bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#9 May 7, 2013
Even though McCain and every other republican of substance has publicly admitted there is no reason for the Bengazi outrage, I'm gonna keep beating the dead horse along with Rush and Fox.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#10 May 7, 2013
bloodfart wrote:
Even though McCain and every other republican of substance has publicly admitted there is no reason for the Bengazi outrage, I'm gonna keep beating the dead horse along with Rush and Fox.
All you could think of was a single lib?
blarg

Rolla, MO

#11 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
All you could think of was a single lib?
You make no sense, as usual.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#14 May 7, 2013
If Hussein had allowed our soldiers to mount a rescue he might of gotten a family member of hisdkilled. He couldn't have that could he?
Original Bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#15 May 7, 2013
Original Bloodfart wrote:
We are the United States of America, we do not leave our people to die. That four man team of operators would have given their lives to help their brethren. Thats why American soldiers are the best in the world
And never mind that there were 7 times as many embassy attacks and the WTC attack when GWB was president. And never mind that the republicans forced the security at Bengazi to be reduced.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#16 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And never mind that there were 7 times as many embassy attacks and the WTC attack when GWB was president. And never mind that the republicans forced the security at Bengazi to be reduced.
You do realize GW hasn't been in office for quite awhile, so tell us how he caused the deaths at Benghazi.

The stupid is strong in this one.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 May 7, 2013
It's Bush's fault!!!
Original Bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#19 May 7, 2013
It's Bush's fault!!!
You get called a hypocrite and you say it is Bush's fault.
Original Bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#21 May 7, 2013
Has anyone asked the question of what Ambassador Stevens was doing there with the Turkish Minister? Whats the odds that there was some arms deals going on? Could this be a White House cover up for an illegal arms trade to supply Libyan opposition forced with arms via Turkey?
Let's just see how ridiculous we can be twisting this story all around. That's how they do on the Tee Vee. Ha-yuck ha-yuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go fund me for Potter Family 20 min Aubrey 2
I told you so 8 hr Trump Guy 25
11 Years have passed since Tim Potter disappeared 8 hr PTTFriens 21
flu 8 hr PTTFriens 2
Jenny Finn (Aug '13) 15 hr Curious 7
tim potter missing!!! Sat Wow 51
Tom Pitter has gone missing! Fri Abe 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance