Moffett Officer vows revenge!

Posted in the Roland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dominguez

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2012
A Moffett Police Officer has taken to Facebook and has vowed to defend his "name and integrity" from a misperceived attack, brought about by the legal publication of a completely fictional parody.
The producer of the film has responded by pointing out that no real Moffett Officers name was ever used in the parody and that the film was completely fictional, as stated in its disclaimer, and that it was inspired by an Officer who worked in Vian 20 years ago.
The producer of the video claims that he has been repeatedly followed, in Roland, Muldrow, Sallisaw and Garrison ave Ft Smith, by the Moffett patrol unit and that he intends to contact 5 news online to try and get a story aired in response to the Facebook hostility and any continued harassment perpetrated by the Moffett Police Department.

In his own words,
"This is a perfect example of police misuse of power. This Department obviously feels that the citizens of THIS country do not deserve any freedom of expression or speech, through ideas, writing or film. I however believe that American free speech and expression are absolute, especially when public officials are put into question, and any attempted derailment of that right is an attack on our freedoms by an obvious police state. I can only pray that not all Police departments look upon free expression as Moffett PD does. If they do then you can rest assured we are already living under the rule of a totalitarian police dictatorship. We may as well be sitting in a hellbound hand basket and turning the crank ourselves."
revenge

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Dominguez wrote:
A Moffett Police Officer has taken to Facebook and has vowed to defend his "name and integrity" from a misperceived attack, brought about by the legal publication of a completely fictional parody.
The producer of the film has responded by pointing out that no real Moffett Officers name was ever used in the parody and that the film was completely fictional, as stated in its disclaimer, and that it was inspired by an Officer who worked in Vian 20 years ago.
The producer of the video claims that he has been repeatedly followed, in Roland, Muldrow, Sallisaw and Garrison ave Ft Smith, by the Moffett patrol unit and that he intends to contact 5 news online to try and get a story aired in response to the Facebook hostility and any continued harassment perpetrated by the Moffett Police Department.

In his own words,
"This is a perfect example of police misuse of power. This Department obviously feels that the citizens of THIS country do not deserve any freedom of expression or speech, through ideas, writing or film. I however believe that American free speech and expression are absolute, especially when public officials are put into question, and any attempted derailment of that right is an attack on our freedoms by an obvious police state. I can only pray that not all Police departments look upon free expression as Moffett PD does. If they do then you can rest assured we are already living under the rule of a totalitarian police dictatorship. We may as well be sitting in a hellbound hand basket and turning the crank ourselves."
hogwash, I hope the Moffett pd take you out back and give you a good corn holing!!
Jim

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2012
revenge wrote:
<quoted text>hogwash, I hope the Moffett pd take you out back and give you a good corn holing!!
Moffett City Stories - episode 2 is coming soon!! This will be the next YouTube sensation. It's gonna put Moffett's finest on the national map..

Stand up against local corruption and let your voice be heard. The FBI didn't finish the job, so don't let the threats (corn holin) scare ya man!! Threats of rape are the best they can muster against truth to the face at a very hard velocity!! Moffett PD is as corrupt as they come!! So.... keep the clips comin dude!!!
Owen

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Dominguez wrote:

In his own words,
RPD loves it! Muldrow PD loves it! OHP loves it! FSPD loves it!
Moffett City Stories has quickly drawn in a huge fan base from local, respectable law enforcement. Law enforcement made up of guys who COMPLETE ... C.L.E.E.T. school... And......
They're all salivating for episode 2.
So hey... let's go make Moffett famous! It's a story worth telling!
Ron

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Jul 17, 2012
revenge wrote:
<quoted text>hogwash, I hope the Moffett pd take you out back and give you a good corn holing!!
I say Hell yeah! Put em in the spotlight and call the FBI back. The road dip is too important to trust to these clowns! Moffett PD would be better off (and lose more weight) chasin sick sheep at the stockyards on Tuesday mornings! Moffett city stories is tha shizznit!
Everett

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Jul 17, 2012
revenge wrote:
Grow some intelligence douche bag!
Mee

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Jul 26, 2012
Ok if y'all have a problem with Riley then go to a city meeting and deal with it as far as the lies u are putting out there about Riley he can get u for slander just to let u know and I ride with him offtin and have never been out of city limits with him unless it was a traffic stop where someone had broken the law in city limits or to get a drink at the gas station so go die or something do something better than sit on ur ass and pick on people that are doing their job and trying to be the better person
Henry

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Mee wrote:
Ok if y'all have a problem with Riley then go to a city meeting and deal with it as far as the lies u are putting out there about Riley he can get u for slander just to let u know and I ride with him offtin and have never been out of city limits with him unless it was a traffic stop where someone had broken the law in city limits or to get a drink at the gas station so go die or something do something better than sit on ur ass and pick on people that are doing their job and trying to be the better person
First of all let's define the word, "job."
A job is something that you get paid to do. Considering that Moffett PD gets paid $0.00 per hour, then I guess it isn't a "job" that he's out doing is it???

Now the Moffett patrol car was seen by several witnesses patrolling the highway between Sallisaw and Muldrow on 7-27-12 at precisely 4:32 pm. Are you telling me that Sallisaw and Muldrow are within Moffett jurisdiction? Really? Then I guess you are as goofy as your grammar and writing skill indicate.

I would be delighted if Moffett PD attempted to file a slander suit against me. Why you might ask? Because I would LOVE to give Moffett PD that kind of publicity. That's only wishful thinking though because they can't file suit without showing damages and they can't file suit against someone who is only speaking the truth. Given that Moffett PD pays $0.00 per hour then I guess there wouldn't be damages even if someone lost their job huh?

City meetings are a waste of time because your trying to communicate with people who see you as hostile and dismiss you as just being spiteful. What needs to be asked by ALL Moffett citizens is... "Why are we paying for some guy to drive all over Sequoyah County where he has no jurisdiction and no authority?"

Oh and as far as your claim that this guy, "Riley" has been slandered... I don't even know that person and YOU are the ONLY person on this entire forum who has mentioned THAT name. In addition to that, you are telling people to "go die." I take that as a threat and am reporting it to the authorities immediately.

My problem is with Moffett PD policy. I could care less who is behind the wheel. Go threaten someone who might actually get scared numbnuts!
Mee

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Jul 28, 2012
I'm he does get paid from moffett and did u know that he has 2 kids that depind on him and a girlfriend that is does too u inconsiderate prick and I never threatened any one I stated that people need to go do something other than sit on here and talk crap about a man doing his job he was in sallisaw yesterday taking a guy to county and picking paperwork up from muldrow on the guy so quit assuming shit u don't know what he does maybe instead of not knowing and talking crap go ride with him one day see what he is doing if u think after that point that he's still not doing his job properly then u have the right to say so but untill then I think y'all should shut up
Pro-Riley!!!!

Franklinton, LA

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Riley is a great person, anyone who could say a bad thing about him apparently doesn't know him at all.
bob

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2012
Mee wrote:
I'm he does get paid from moffett and did u know that he has 2 kids that depind on him and a girlfriend that is does too u inconsiderate prick and I never threatened any one I stated that people need to go do something other than sit on here and talk crap about a man doing his job he was in sallisaw yesterday taking a guy to county and picking paperwork up from muldrow on the guy so quit assuming shit u don't know what he does maybe instead of not knowing and talking crap go ride with him one day see what he is doing if u think after that point that he's still not doing his job properly then u have the right to say so but untill then I think y'all should shut up
Uh. You definitely got your wires crossed their dummy. That idiot does NOT draw a paycheck as the Moffett cop. He works strictly on a volunteer basis. Those two kids u mentioned are the g/f's from previous extra marital relations. If he draws a salary then why does he stay shacked up on his dads property?
Jr.

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="Pro-Riley!!!!"] Riley is a great person, anyone who could say a bad thing about him apparently doesn't know him at all.[/QUOTE]

Let's see. Rubbing soap on brake lights of cars parked at bars so that they could be targeted later for DUI's. Lying about the number of suspects he's out with on traffic stops. Lying about distance sprinted on foot pursuits. Slamming the door on off duty troopers that he harasses in his pathetic tiny jurisdiction. Detaining girls for curfew when they are 19 and are not in violation. Shall i go on?
Trust me when I say there is a good reason why Moffett is the only town he can work in. The people on this forum know this idiot very very well.
Why do you think Muldrow PD fired the idiot?
larry

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2012
Mee wrote:
You did say that the the person should, "go die." If that's not a threat then what is?
Sayjack

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Mee wrote:
Dude,
Let's work on our grammar and spelling before we start commenting. Shall we?
Sharon

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Mee wrote:
He may have told you he gets paid but he certainly does not.
Daisy

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Hello all I'm Riley's girlfriend my kids are not from extra marital relations they are from my ex husband who use to beat the crap out of me I was dumb and stayed but I just got out of that a year ago and met Riley in December and he has been the best thing for me and my kids he loves and takes care of them u all really don't need to bring up my family in this mess please me and my kids do not need to be brought into this and I ask that if u want to talk that u leave me and my kids out of it I have sat here and gone over everything everyone had said and u know what it is ur right to say whatever u want but when u bring kids into it it's a hole new story and I am a momma bear and my kids do should not be brought up and I'd like to know where u get ur info bob and how u know about me and my kids they r from 1 man and 1 man only and hes not a very good man at that . I am sorry that for whatever reason u want to talk about my boyfriend whom I love with all my heart but please leave me and my kids out of it. Mee I know u where trying to help by saying that but please don't do it again. My kids are no ones business but mine and Riley's. Have a nice day everyone
Darren

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Daisy wrote:
Hello all I'm Riley's girlfriend my kids are not from extra marital relations they are from my ex husband who use to beat the crap out of me I was dumb and stayed but I just got out of that a year ago and met Riley in December and he has been the best thing for me and my kids he loves and takes care of them u all really don't need to bring up my family in this mess please me and my kids do not need to be brought into this and I ask that if u want to talk that u leave me and my kids out of it I have sat here and gone over everything everyone had said and u know what it is ur right to say whatever u want but when u bring kids into it it's a hole new story and I am a momma bear and my kids do should not be brought up and I'd like to know where u get ur info bob and how u know about me and my kids they r from 1 man and 1 man only and hes not a very good man at that . I am sorry that for whatever reason u want to talk about my boyfriend whom I love with all my heart but please leave me and my kids out of it. Mee I know u where trying to help by saying that but please don't do it again. My kids are no ones business but mine and Riley's. Have a nice day everyone
Well thank you for admitting that you are dumb. At least you are woman enough to do that. Heaven knows you must be quite moronic to focus on your future while standing behind such a fumbling idiot.
I will pray for you :(
Now i'm sorry that your soul mate is a cop wannabe. Perhaps one of these days you'll slide on some big girl drawers and figure out that zero pay equals zero future. Keep your kids close, give them your full attention and love, and try to understand that hooking up with losers is not a result of unfortunate circumstances, but is a product of stupid choices.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your a good girl and you can probably achieve higher. Somewhere out there is a guy who would love you and can pay his own rent.
Eddie

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Jul 30, 2012
We are getting way off subject here guys. This forum is about Moffett police corruption and Moffett police officers allegedly using the Internet to intimidate people into giving up their first amendment rights to free expression. Let's get back on track for God's sake.
Todd

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Jul 30, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Uh. You definitely got your wires crossed their dummy. That idiot does NOT draw a paycheck as the Moffett cop. He works strictly on a volunteer basis. Those two kids u mentioned are the g/f's from previous extra marital relations. If he draws a salary then why does he stay shacked up on his dads property?
Dude you are so screwed! That chic is a witchcraft practicing Wiccan. The sexual components of your anatomy are going to get large painful boils and fall off in exactly 3 days.
bob

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Daisy wrote:
You are right and i sincerely apologize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Parkins Apr 23 Trashy 12
We need a new coach Apr 10 Johnny Newcoach 10
pedophile MHS teacher IS pregnant Apr 9 Anonymous 2
News Moffett Police banned from patrol (Dec '06) Apr 7 Redneckpunk 132
sequoyah county swingers club (Jul '13) Apr 6 James 11
Ok foods Mar 30 Jim 2
News Investigation Under Wraps (Feb '06) Mar '17 Police Supporter 26

Roland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance