Mountain Top

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Two Hawkins County {Men}after breaking in around Forty One churchs}pleaded guilty fo seven years Friday in front of Judge John Dugger.Sounds Good does"nt it?
I thought dam this Men got off light for Forty One Breaking Entries{of all places a Church},Then I find out this two Men where let out of Jail to Go Home.Now dont this just take the Cake For People in High Places. Shame on you John and Berkley this should have been under you alls control.
It Was

Rogersville, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Mountain Top wrote:
Two Hawkins County {Men}after breaking in around Forty One churchs}pleaded guilty fo seven years Friday in front of Judge John Dugger.Sounds Good does"nt it?
I thought dam this Men got off light for Forty One Breaking Entries{of all places a Church},Then I find out this two Men where let out of Jail to Go Home.Now dont this just take the Cake For People in High Places. Shame on you John and Berkley this should have been under you alls control.
That's why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's narcing in rogersville? 5 min curious 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 33 min mom23 9,438
Reno St 1 hr Overit 2
Seth Ewing embezzlement 1 hr Hal 137
Tearing down the old exon? 2 hr Comrade Vlad 25
Hawkins men accused of luring 13-year-olds to s... 2 hr Zsz 17
Evan Spears smoking pot and sniffing paint? 8 hr citizen k 1
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••