rogersville intelllect
dumd rock

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2013
blahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!l ook at the stuff people discuss !!!
never mind the english teachers because they dont know " TEXT "
or can understand what they are looking at without giving themselves a pat on the back because no-one else will . good brain food , something good other than who's on dope or who's srewing who, and everyone knows that the politicians are corrupt . Rogersville must grow !!Ebing flowing springs "camp ground", instead of private owned., cherokee lake " retirement " INSTEAD OF t.v.a., Camolote , " anything other than NOTHING ".Appalachan foothills could be very prosperous if we had the right leaders .
lonestar

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Can't argue with that! Can't understand that! You can't even spell "dumb" and the topic is misspelled, this is great!!!
carl edwards

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Rogersville makes people from Kingsport feel good about themselves, that's why all the stories in the Times News are out of Hawkins County.
Sometimes

Smartt, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2013
"Dumd as a Rock", sometimes I wish that I had a crappy education so that your grammer didn't bother me as much. Do you write for the Review?
yabadabba

Salisbury, NC

#5 Jul 26, 2013
dumd rock wrote:
blahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!l ook at the stuff people discuss !!!
never mind the english teachers because they dont know " TEXT "
or can understand what they are looking at without giving themselves a pat on the back because no-one else will . good brain food , something good other than who's on dope or who's srewing who, and everyone knows that the politicians are corrupt . Rogersville must grow !!Ebing flowing springs "camp ground", instead of private owned., cherokee lake " retirement " INSTEAD OF t.v.a., Camolote , " anything other than NOTHING ".Appalachan foothills could be very prosperous if we had the right leaders .
. What in te world are you trying to say?????
rock

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2013
point made and case rested
yabadabba

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Rogersville intellect.............this statement is an oxymoron.
sometimes not

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Your higher education is really paying of there, bub. "Grammar" has no "e"in it, professor. Also verbs have tense that must agree within the sentence. Your sentence should've read as follows:

"Sometimes I wish that I had a crappy education so your grammar WOULDN'T bother me as much."

Do yourself a favor. Get an education, not pretend that you have one.
really smart

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jul 28, 2013
sometimes not.... did you read what you typed b-4 u posted ? " OFF is spelled OFF "
sometimes not

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Auto correct got me.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Another post, dude?
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Your grammar is like a child. Are you a kid? I believe you are...
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#13 Jul 29, 2013
Intellect not Itelllect.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Sometimes not is correct. This person doesn't know how to use grammar i.e. question marks.Also can't spell dumb or intellect, must be a kid really bored.
lonestar

Jefferson City, TN

#15 Jul 29, 2013
Sadly, most of the adults cannot spell either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye Bye Bannon 4 hr WontWork 5
Discreet Dating 5 hr Wackaflacka69 8
Broken 6 hr Al Green 15
Wheel tax referendum petition FAILS 6 hr truth 37
Yankee hating rebels 8 hr old onion farmer 25
Rogersville Police Dispatch 12 hr FYI 12
Average Child Support per child (Mar '10) 15 hr Dr Spek 104

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance