good riddance dr. landess

good riddance dr. landess

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

bone protruding from jaw

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2012
This man has needed to go i've seen him impaired and he has been neglectful made fun of patients and violated their constitutional rights.
FACTS

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2012
This would be a perfect example of Karma!!!! don't look down on people when they are down out
bone protruding from jaw

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2012
FACTS wrote:
This would be a perfect example of Karma!!!! don't look down on people when they are down out
Fact is he is a low life pitiful excuse to be in the helping profession what it it they take an oath to do no harm well he's done harm.
tam

Shelby, NC

#4 Aug 24, 2012
What happen to dr. Landes?
Fellow professional

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Dr. Landess is yet another example of a good doc who's been ruined by Hawkins Co. Hospital,Hellmont,and the " good" people of Hawkins Co. I wouldn't ever take anyone to that ER again after numerous bad experiences there.The nurses are lazy and rude and the docs are so burnt out from seeing so many patients who are eating up our tax dollars showing up at the ER for a cold or to get scripts for drugs. You get as good as you give and if you have an axe to grind it's proabley because you didn't get the drugs you wanted! Would like to commend one long time nurse there...Dee Dee you got it going on,girl and I would let you treat me or anyone of my family members anyday!
really

Church Hill, VA

#6 Oct 16, 2012
bone protruding from jaw wrote:
This man has needed to go i've seen him impaired and he has been neglectful made fun of patients and violated their constitutional rights.
you are so full of crap. what's the matter ? did you go to the ER and he saw right through your lie about how you weren't on any pills or did he just not give you the pills you were wanting ? He is a damn good doctor who goes above and beyond for many of his patients, at least the ones that are there for a legitimate reason.
really

Church Hill, VA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
he wasn't fired or let go or asked to resign for all of you idiots that would love to think so -
Bodeydad

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2012
I and my family saw Dr. Landes I thought he did a great job and we are not on pills!
Fan

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Crazy about Chris Landess and his refusal to prescribe pain meds for dopers.
duhhh

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Fellow professional wrote:
Dr. Landess is yet another example of a good doc who's been ruined by Hawkins Co. Hospital,Hellmont,and the " good" people of Hawkins Co. I wouldn't ever take anyone to that ER again after numerous bad experiences there.The nurses are lazy and rude and the docs are so burnt out from seeing so many patients who are eating up our tax dollars showing up at the ER for a cold or to get scripts for drugs. You get as good as you give and if you have an axe to grind it's proabley because you didn't get the drugs you wanted! Would like to commend one long time nurse there...Dee Dee you got it going on,girl and I would let you treat me or anyone of my family members anyday!
Dee dee is a snich. Ive heard her call in to 911 alot on the scanner.
spike

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2012
duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dee dee is a snich. Ive heard her call in to 911 alot on the scanner.
What is a "snich"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discreet Dating 1 min Wackaflacka69 1
Rogersville Police Dispatch 4 hr Gaga 10
Average Child Support per child (Mar '10) 5 hr Little gee 103
Yankee hating rebels 6 hr united 23
Wheel tax referendum petition FAILS 9 hr Harley G 35
tell me more 11 hr Dr Spek 16
GOP hypocracy exposed 16 hr Jas 10

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance