Next Last
unknown

Whitesburg, TN

#1 Mar 16, 2013
anyone heard anything about this?
maybe

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 16, 2013
thats just mean someone is dead ! they have family just like anyone else.
john

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
i know cops are everywhere there and they called investagators in
snoop

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
that's aweful....did someone pass? I hope they find the ppl they are looking for!
snoop

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2013
prayers for his family.
me to

Inman, SC

#10 Mar 16, 2013
I also lived there and talked to him all the time its awful the way people are
nessa

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Roger was always really nice to my family, used to practice shooting with my little brother. There's not a mean bone in his body. I'm very sad to here he's gone. Over his medication, from what I heard? I hope they caught the person or people who did this.
sad

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2013
How old was this man
Wannabe

Kingsport, TN

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Did they catch who done it??
Cant Belive This

Lebanon, TN

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
Did they catch who done it??
I hear they have the two Price boys in jail & the others are still on the run! This is so sad! I sure hope justice is served!
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#27 Mar 16, 2013
no 0ne knows thr truth
Prolly

Kingsport, TN

#28 Mar 16, 2013
UNKNOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE A FREAKING INCONSIDERATE JERK FOR COMMENTING ON SOMTHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT!!! THIS WAS COLD BLOODED MURDER AND ROBBERY AND THE SOB'S THAT DID DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!
When I posted, I expected this to be another stupid family argument with minor injuries...the stories that make us the laughing stock of the region.

This is actually awful..

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9058667/iraq...

My apologies to his family, I did not mean any disrespect.
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#29 Mar 16, 2013
I knew Ronnie didnt have that in him
a friend

United States

#30 Mar 17, 2013
I too knew in my heart ronnie couldn't do this. I feel terrible this has happened
Stupid People

Kingsport, TN

#31 Mar 17, 2013
a friend wrote:
I too knew in my heart ronnie couldn't do this. I feel terrible this has happened
You idiots are missing the point. A war veteran has been slain by thieving pill heads and all you can do is sympathize with a relative of one of the bastards uncles that did it. The one you keep praising has a Hawkins County mug shot on his damn Facebook page. He might not be a murderer, but he is a criminal all the same. So stop letting on what a good person he is while another man has be torn forever from the arms of his family.
fed up

United States

#32 Mar 17, 2013
Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text> You idiots are missing the point. A war veteran has been slain by thieving pill heads and all you can do is sympathize with a relative of one of the bastards uncles that did it. The one you keep praising has a Hawkins County mug shot on his damn Facebook page. He might not be a murderer, but he is a criminal all the same. So stop letting on what a good person he is while another man has be torn forever from the arms of his family.
the people sticking up for ronnie on here are probally customers or some dumb girl that fell for his lie's..it's funny someone can have a file full of arrest's and time in jail but ohhh nooo there a good person...what a joke...like they said, a war vet was killed by worthless junkies...and all people can say is poor, poor worthless junkies..
safe or not

Morristown, TN

#33 Mar 17, 2013
How safe are these apartments and why do police not patrol this complex enough? I heard a lot of illegal activity goes on there.

Since: Aug 08

Dalton, GA

#34 Mar 17, 2013
Did Mr Hawkins have any brothers?
please

Charlotte, NC

#35 Mar 17, 2013
Pray for everyone involved. I know Austin and he has had a very unstructured life. He is old enough to know right from wrong but I think he has never had a reason to do the right things. He has been a wondering soul since he was in grade school. He has never really had anyone to trust and depend on. Please pray for this child.
Mike

Alcoa, TN

#36 Mar 17, 2013
Wasn't there a big story in the Review awhile back about Roger Hawkins and his Gulf War experiences? I remember him from old Rogersville High though he was a bit older than me and I didn't really know him well.

As far as the killers go this looks like a death penalty case here and hopefully they will both get the needle in the end....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump owns property in Rogersville, T... 9 min hmmm 31
Roger Stewart 12 min Preacher Bubba 22
Sarah Leah 34 min Lisa 33
Mouse trap 55 min meme 2
Kasey Bruner 1 hr Lou lou 1
Ware in Surgoinsville 1 hr Jeff 8
Undoing the Trump damage 1 hr Realist 17
Cherokee Hidh School Elevator 2 hr Sorry for Starnes 79

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web