First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat lover

Kingsport, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2014
Why are they selling feed for Deer at Walmart. Must be mighty hunters. Have to bait the Deer in order to kill them?? How cruel can you be!!!! I realize over population but... baiting them to kill, not very sporting.
Voter

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2014
Hey Cat Lady,

You should load up all your cats and move back up north, you ain't cut out for country life.

Do you think it's "cruel" to feed cows before you slaughter them too?

I mean c'mon, who wants a skinny cow or a skinny deer?

And remember, when you move back up north to whatever crime-infested, garbage-covered, highly-taxed Democrat area you came here to get away from, make sure you don't buy a house next door to a race track.

They can be very noisy you know.

Have a nice day.
Bird Dog

Abingdon, VA

#3 Aug 12, 2014
I like to trap cats and let the raccoons eat them. I realize there is an over population of cats therefore the raccoons get to stay healthy and populate. I realize cats should roam free like their ancestors and cannot believe anyone would be so cruel as to keep cats in a house and prevent them from free ranging. Corn makes the deer taste so much better! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Cat lover

Kingsport, TN

#4 Aug 13, 2014
Hate to break your bubble. But bird dog you can be prosecuted for cruelty to animals.Who do you think you are? Probably a real Red neck.
As I have said before the race track is not the problem, Its the people who keep it going past a decent hour.
Lol

Harrison, TN

#5 Aug 13, 2014
Most of today's hunters are to fat and lazy to hunt for deer they ride to the place they have been feeding them and wait. The real hunters walk into the woods and hunt like a man.
Voter

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2014
Lol wrote:
Most of today's hunters are to fat and lazy to hunt for deer they ride to the place they have been feeding them and wait. The real hunters walk into the woods and hunt like a man.
And you have those poor, frightened cows forced through a chute to get their brains bashed in by a sledge hammer so you can go to Mickey D's for a hamburger.

Well now, ain't you the compassionate one.
Lol

Harrison, TN

#7 Aug 13, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have those poor, frightened cows forced through a chute to get their brains bashed in by a sledge hammer so you can go to Mickey D's for a hamburger.
Well now, ain't you the compassionate one.
You took it all wrong I'm not against hunting I have done my fair share but not from my 4wheeler and a bait box I went in the woods away from town the way hunting is done.
Voters black excon lover

Kingsport, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2014
Did you know that we are entitled to our own opinions? Even though some of us didn't finish high school, and I'm talking about you voter. But baiting is bad. I know you voter, you can't get out of your hoverround and find fishing fun, why not hunt? Sadly, your fat ass can't go out into the wilderness so you bait to bring them to you. It's okay, we are all insecure about our sister-daughters, but it's okay, it's how your family bloodline should be.
Voter

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You took it all wrong I'm not against hunting I have done my fair share but not from my 4wheeler and a bait box I went in the woods away from town the way hunting is done.
I agree, Lol, and I do the same.

I just don't cotton to that goofy Democrat cat lady from up north pontificating on hunting when like all Democrats, she doesn't even think we should be allowed to own guns.

I'm gonna buy her a lifetime supply of Midol.
Voter

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2014
Voters black excon lover wrote:
Did you know that we are entitled to our own opinions? Even though some of us didn't finish high school, and I'm talking about you voter. But baiting is bad. I know you voter, you can't get out of your hoverround and find fishing fun, why not hunt? Sadly, your fat ass can't go out into the wilderness so you bait to bring them to you. It's okay, we are all insecure about our sister-daughters, but it's okay, it's how your family bloodline should be.
Uh-oh, looks like the racist Democrat cuckoo birds are coming out.
Voter

United States

#11 Aug 13, 2014
And one more thing....

If you feed deer (which you shouldn't), it is never legal to hunt where you feed them. There are also laws about when you can feed them,(which you shouldn't).

http://www.wcyb.com/news/no-feeding-elk-and-d...
Excalibur

Abingdon, VA

#12 Aug 13, 2014
Voters black excon lover wrote:
Should be legal to hunt cons and sometimes ex-cons. Purge is a good thing when you have too many.
Fruit Loop

Abingdon, VA

#13 Aug 13, 2014
Do you feed your cat. Maybe it should be illegal to feed any animal and make organic living off the land. What is the difference in hunting and having a pet? Should not all animals be free and remain un-domesticated?
Voter

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2014
Fruit Loop wrote:
Do you feed your cat. Maybe it should be illegal to feed any animal and make organic living off the land. What is the difference in hunting and having a pet? Should not all animals be free and remain un-domesticated?
People were not designed to eat like rabbits, Fruit Loop. We are designed to eat the flesh of animals, fish, vegetables, and a few other things. Fat and cholesterol are not killing us like the government says. It's grains and gluten and sugar and margarine and bad oils and high-carb, low-fat diets.

It is becoming more and more evident that vegetarianism is a very unhealthy lifestyle. Especially the emphasis on the predominance of whole grains in our diets espoused by the government. It's one of the worst thing for you.

Check out the book "Grain Brain" (#1 NY Times Bestseller) by David Perllmutter, MD., a board certified Neurologist and Nutritionist who cites all of the latest studies and many, many case histories in his own practice of seemingly miraculous reversals of devastating illness and maladies simply from a change in diet eliminating wheat and gluten and sugar and high-carb foods.

He explains how our government-recommended diet of high-carbs and low-fat can cause dementia, ADHD, epilepsy, anxiety, chronic headaches, depression and much more.

Throw away those corn flakes and have a hamburger, Fruit Loop.

Fruit Loop

Abingdon, VA

#15 Aug 14, 2014
Pass the skim milk please
Cat lover

Kingsport, TN

#16 Aug 15, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Lol, and I do the same.
I just don't cotton to that goofy Democrat cat lady from up north pontificating on hunting when like all Democrats, she doesn't even think we should be allowed to own guns.
I'm gonna buy her a lifetime supply of Midol.
I believe in your right to bear arms. But really baiting!!!
Voter

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2014
Cat lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in your right to bear arms. But really baiting!!!
Hey Cat Lady,
If you know of someone baiting for deer, by all means, drop a dime on 'em.

In the meantime, I'll be patiently waiting for your episode on "Hoarders" to air.

Have a splendid day.
elmer fudd

Kingsport, TN

#18 Aug 16, 2014
Is it still ok to bait my hook when I go fishing silly wabbit?
Voter

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2014
elmer fudd wrote:
Is it still ok to bait my hook when I go fishing silly wabbit?
You better get the Cat Lady's ok first, Elmer.

I think she would prefer you eat salad though.

Every day.

Forever.
elmer fudd

Kingsport, TN

#21 Aug 17, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get the Cat Lady's ok first, Elmer.
I think she would prefer you eat salad though.
Every day.
Forever.
It's wabbit for supper tonight, "what's up doc"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Posters Talk Bad About Calendine (Apr '11) 1 hr truth 31
Pizza Hut 3 hr Pizza Puzza 2
Beware of prostitute in surgoinsville,greenvill... 5 hr Rez 1
Mamie Shrader 5 hr sweet pea dumplins 3
Rogersville elections 7 hr Truth 6
Jason Alexander (Nov '10) 8 hr Joshs ex 53
The final day!!! 10 hr Guess Mofo 5

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance