hometown home health
none of yours

Quebeck, TN

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Hometown Home Healthcare need a wake up check, paper work was never in order, State Surveyor really need to take a long hard look at this place of business. Because it is not operated in an honest environment. Amy can tell more lies than she can remember. Then will tell another lie about something else. I am glad I have no association with this business. The Truth Will Stand When The World is on fire. I wonder how many of her kids draw unemployment????
For sure

Esperance, NY

#23 Sep 24, 2012
none of yours wrote:
Hometown Home Healthcare need a wake up check, paper work was never in order, State Surveyor really need to take a long hard look at this place of business. Because it is not operated in an honest environment. Amy can tell more lies than she can remember. Then will tell another lie about something else. I am glad I have no association with this business. The Truth Will Stand When The World is on fire. I wonder how many of her kids draw unemployment????
At least one. What a joke.
Pray 4 Her

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#24 Sep 24, 2012
her whole famly is on drugs!!!!!! her husband s a pill head and her kids are high all the dam time and fuxking around at the lake bottom!!! nasty!!! oh and i herd that she abuses her dogs.. sad! she is on my prayer list.. bless her hart!!
Hope

United States

#25 Sep 24, 2012
Pray 4 Her wrote:
her whole famly is on drugs!!!!!! her husband s a pill head and her kids are high all the dam time and fuxking around at the lake bottom!!! nasty!!! oh and i herd that she abuses her dogs.. sad! she is on my prayer list.. bless her hart!!
OK Here is The Truth. Amy has had a stroke. She is a good person trying to keep her head up.... like the rest of us... to take care of Her own Family and their own problems. Number One.... Amy had a First Bad Marriage... the Wife of An Abuser... Second. Amy settled for a Second Marriage... a Freeloader.
Third. Amy spoiled Her Kids. Badly.... all three of them.
Forth. Amy has never abused her Dogs. She just coveted them... She is paying for that mistake now.
Fifth.. Amy has been taking care of YOUR Momas and Daddys and Grandparents for years.... been buying their medicines.. paying their electric bills... and keeping them with coal for their fires in the wintertimes.... why ... cause all you losers abandoned them years ago.... This the Get Go All You Loosers.... It is your Obama Care..... You freakin idiots voted for Obama..... and guess what... Obama DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS!!! But guess what... Amy still kept seeing her patients... day after day... week after week... month after month... year after year.... You guys still kept looking for ObAMA FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE and guess what....... This is your REVENGE...... Amy is Broke.... HAPPY NOW!!!! Bet Your Ass You Are!!!! So when you get on topics and want to bash Amy.... then all you are doing is bashing some tired ole lady that has worked very hard all her life trying to take care of nobody's that other nobody's abused and when and if under the Bush Adminstration she was paid for it . Now she is under O Bama and broke. Yes.... her kids need an education... her husband an accountiblily....... But my better question is this..... Get off your lazy ASSES and take care of your own bullshit. You got to be somebody really bored or insane to be worrying about Amy Gregg. Really.... you that freakin tired..
chill out

United States

#27 Oct 12, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Here is The Truth. Amy has had a stroke. She is a good person trying to keep her head up.... like the rest of us... to take care of Her own Family and their own problems. Number One.... Amy had a First Bad Marriage... the Wife of An Abuser... Second. Amy settled for a Second Marriage... a Freeloader.
Third. Amy spoiled Her Kids. Badly.... all three of them.
Forth. Amy has never abused her Dogs. She just coveted them... She is paying for that mistake now.
Fifth.. Amy has been taking care of YOUR Momas and Daddys and Grandparents for years.... been buying their medicines.. paying their electric bills... and keeping them with coal for their fires in the wintertimes.... why ... cause all you losers abandoned them years ago.... This the Get Go All You Loosers.... It is your Obama Care..... You freakin idiots voted for Obama..... and guess what... Obama DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS!!! But guess what... Amy still kept seeing her patients... day after day... week after week... month after month... year after year.... You guys still kept looking for ObAMA FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE and guess what....... This is your REVENGE...... Amy is Broke.... HAPPY NOW!!!! Bet Your Ass You Are!!!! So when you get on topics and want to bash Amy.... then all you are doing is bashing some tired ole lady that has worked very hard all her life trying to take care of nobody's that other nobody's abused and when and if under the Bush Adminstration she was paid for it . Now she is under O Bama and broke. Yes.... her kids need an education... her husband an accountiblily....... But my better question is this..... Get off your lazy ASSES and take care of your own bullshit. You got to be somebody really bored or insane to be worrying about Amy Gregg. Really.... you that freakin tired..
from the way you ranted, you are just as unstable as she is.
ABOUT TIME

United States

#28 Oct 16, 2012
I see that Hometown is back in the news. Daughter arrested for having a drug addicted baby. And she is working here with her mommy going into the homes of the sick and elderly. I hope their meds were locked up and family were there to watch. Wow! And she had already been charged before. Way to pick employees huh.

“Travel ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Oct 16, 2012
you should admonition them not allocation about them and bad aperture them to accomplish it harder to get out of the hole. If you are defective anyone for your mother you should get in acquaintance with absolute humans not yield all of your admonition from humans that will allocation on band and say something animosity in person
bananer

Nashville, TN

#30 Oct 16, 2012
Wow, that sure made a WHOLE LOT of sense. Turn off t-9
ABOUT TIME

Rathdrum, ID

#31 Oct 16, 2012
mariajames1 wrote:
you should admonition them not allocation about them and bad aperture them to accomplish it harder to get out of the hole. If you are defective anyone for your mother you should get in acquaintance with absolute humans not yield all of your admonition from humans that will allocation on band and say something animosity in person
ok now speak English
really

Moselle, MS

#32 Oct 16, 2012
where is a link to that arrest, of the daughter?
Citizen tribune reader

Sevierville, TN

#33 Oct 16, 2012
really wrote:
where is a link to that arrest, of the daughter?
I looked and it don't exist. Simple, just another person attempting to degrade someone else. I suggest you all get back to work, doing your job, that you are paid to do! Or you might get fired from this new one. Oh well, guess you don't care but some of you have house and new car payments to make. And some of you don't but guess you want to go to the grocery store and buy yourself some MORE food! What time does your church services start? maybe you need to go to the alter? Or have you forgot, God knows who this is and you can't fool him, under an assumed name now can you ??????????
poor babies

Racine, OH

#34 Oct 16, 2012
Sunday edition of Citizen Tribune October 14 2012 page A3. It will be in the Rogersville Review just wait. Oh and the Busted paper.
Truth

Columbia, SC

#35 Oct 16, 2012
The story about her daughter is in Sunday's edition of the Citizen Tribune. It doesn't matter if it was Amy Gregg's daughter or Barak Obama's daughter, any woman that ingests drugs while pregnant deserves to be horse whipped. Any person that upholds a woman ingesting drugs while pregnant deserves the same.
lazy and liars

Charlotte, NC

#36 Oct 16, 2012
Truth wrote:
The story about her daughter is in Sunday's edition of the Citizen Tribune. It doesn't matter if it was Amy Gregg's daughter or Barak Obama's daughter, any woman that ingests drugs while pregnant deserves to be horse whipped. Any person that upholds a woman ingesting drugs while pregnant deserves the same.
I agree that it dosent matter who is guilty of the crime that they should be punished. I also think that since they have medical training that it makes it even more of a crime. If they do indeed have a license and that is not a lie too. This family is so good at telling untruths that nothing they say can be believed.
Yep

Jefferson City, TN

#37 Oct 16, 2012
On timesnews.net website.
Cherub

United States

#38 Oct 16, 2012
These posts are so sad. First of all I am an former employee of Hometown. I left the job to return back to hospital work. I saw firsthand what good nurse Amy is. She is wonderful with elderly, and yes has taken from her own money to provide them with firewood in the winter... and fans in the summer. She also takes food into many of the homes. That being said..Amy had also made alot of enemies along the way: So I am guessing that your mean posts are either from you being a neglectful child of one of her elderly patients..or you are a spiteful past worker. Amy has employed many people at Hometown. Several of you have been fired for stealing, lying on your timesheets, or lying about your mileage. Also one was fired for stealing supplies and computers. Pick your poision posters: only you know what your motive for revenge is. As far as her daughter.... guess you think parents have total control in what their children do. I know of a preacher.. a good man.. that Himself had a daughter with drug problems that He tried to help. I do agree with the poster that felt sorry for all you people have to do not have anything better to do than to bash Amy Gregg. I feel sorry for Amy and I hate that she is having these problems. Hope all your gloaters are enjoying yourselves.
lazy and liars

Charlotte, NC

#39 Oct 16, 2012
Cherub wrote:
These posts are so sad. First of all I am an former employee of Hometown. I left the job to return back to hospital work. I saw firsthand what good nurse Amy is. She is wonderful with elderly, and yes has taken from her own money to provide them with firewood in the winter... and fans in the summer. She also takes food into many of the homes. That being said..Amy had also made alot of enemies along the way: So I am guessing that your mean posts are either from you being a neglectful child of one of her elderly patients..or you are a spiteful past worker. Amy has employed many people at Hometown. Several of you have been fired for stealing, lying on your timesheets, or lying about your mileage. Also one was fired for stealing supplies and computers. Pick your poision posters: only you know what your motive for revenge is. As far as her daughter.... guess you think parents have total control in what their children do. I know of a preacher.. a good man.. that Himself had a daughter with drug problems that He tried to help. I do agree with the poster that felt sorry for all you people have to do not have anything better to do than to bash Amy Gregg. I feel sorry for Amy and I hate that she is having these problems. Hope all your gloaters are enjoying yourselves.
I for one am really enjoying this. People reap what they sow and she planted a big crop in last few years and now its coming back on her.
please

United States

#40 Oct 16, 2012
Thank you lazy liar. You are sick. You think that Amy Gregg deserved a daughter on drugs. If that's your revenge and you are enjoying yourself.... then you are one sick pup.
Ugh

Gate City, VA

#41 Oct 17, 2012
Ugh

Gate City, VA

#42 Oct 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Seal passed away 5 hr Sad days 1
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 6 hr WalMart 23
Rogersville water Department (Apr '13) 8 hr Toby 101
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 11 hr Lee 227
jade henry (May '13) 13 hr Willing 9
Trump tax plan another con job 14 hr Old people 7
Remembering Trump's reaction to 9/11 Thu Pastor Bubba 16
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... Thu Dr Spek 72

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web