hometown home health
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
oh no

Maryville, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2009
did anyone else see the post att. nurse and cna's i was going to have this home health, start seeing my mother, but if the owner is this crazy i will go some where else, i called a old friend of mine that worked there she said that the owner Amy wanted her sister to start running the place, and she does not know anything about health,, and her daughters that never worked a day in there life, is taking the place of people that have worked there for years and had kids to take care of, and her daughter come and go and get paid for it, and it is our tax $ that pay in to medicare to pay this people for doing nothing..
can not find it

Lebanon, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2009
could not find it to read were is it?
well

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2009
nurse101

Maryville, TN

#4 Jul 20, 2009
the owner is a awful person and the old office manager is, they where two peas in a pot.
the real story

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 22, 2009
Amy is the hardest working person I know and she loves her jod!!!!!!!!!! Where she got in to this mess is that a person she trusted in her office to help her got pissed at the money end of it all and wanted more!!!!!!! yes she helps her kid a little to much but she wants to be a good mother and yes her husben is a lazy ass! Amy just let things get away from her and tell me one person that has not dun that. when a person needs help you should help them not talk abot them and bad mouth them to make it harder to get out of the hole. If you are needing someone for your mother you should get in contact with real people not take all of your advice from people that will talk on line and say something diff in person
amen to that

Lebanon, TN

#6 Jul 22, 2009
now is not the time to ask for more money from someone you work for.does that person not know how hard times are now?she should be just thankfull to have a job . many that have jobs have had to take a cut in pay to help their company survive.as for amy helping her child out that is up to amy none of yours or my bussiness.her husband seems to be a nice guy.there you go again it is up to amy to what he does.nobodies bussiness but hers.now lets see now if i had employes that talked about my family bussiness i would fire everyone of them.now as for amy i have known amy for a long time and no i am not family,but ever who put all this trash on here about her is entirely wrong amy is a very tender hearted caring and giving person.i do not know all of you that are on here bashing her and her family but believe me one day this will all come back to you. what goes around comes around and when someone does this to you just remember pay backs can be terrible.i will pray that you ask god to forgive you for all the mean things you have got on here and said about amy and her family. All of you should be ashamed because all of those that knowa amy knows that all your doing is getting on here and telling alot of hurtfull lies.
Matlock

Plymouth, MN

#7 Jul 22, 2009
nurse101 wrote:
the owner is a awful person and the old office manager is, they where two peas in a pot.
Glad you're not there anymore. I wouldn't want anyone who thinks peas come in a pot caring for a family member of mine.
Rambo

Maryville, TN

#8 Jul 22, 2009
What would we do without MATLOCK to save the day.
Matlock

Plymouth, MN

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Rambo wrote:
What would we do without MATLOCK to save the day.
Obsess much?

It's fun walking around in this head of yours.
nurse 101

Jasper, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2009
if your wife or daughter was one of the people let go for no good reason,,, u would be very mad, just like all the people on here that have lost their jobs that worked at factories and ect. the people who left their jobs were given know choice... It was like leave or you will be fired for most for the employees, wheres the compassion....
I love my job

Sevierville, TN

#11 Jul 23, 2009
I don't guess that any of you angry unemployeed nurses and cnas will be putting this office on your next job application as ever working there. I hope that you take a dictionary with you. All of you need serious help. Also, it makes me wonder how any of you ever passed your State Nursing exam and did your paperwork on your patients. Spend this time trying to learn how to spell and write a paragraph.May God bless all of you! One of the ten commandments, Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor.
nurse mom

Maryville, TN

#12 Jul 23, 2009
I love my job wrote:
I don't guess that any of you angry unemployeed nurses and cnas will be putting this office on your next job application as ever working there. I hope that you take a dictionary with you. All of you need serious help. Also, it makes me wonder how any of you ever passed your State Nursing exam and did your paperwork on your patients. Spend this time trying to learn how to spell and write a paragraph.May God bless all of you! One of the ten commandments, Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor.
may god ?????? take your advice
info

Maryville, TN

#13 Jul 23, 2009
the real story wrote:
Amy is the hardest working person I know and she loves her jod!!!!!!!!!! Where she got in to this mess is that a person she trusted in her office to help her got pissed at the money end of it all and wanted more!!!!!!! yes she helps her kid a little to much but she wants to be a good mother and yes her husben is a lazy ass! Amy just let things get away from her and tell me one person that has not dun that. when a person needs help you should help them not talk abot them and bad mouth them to make it harder to get out of the hole. If you are needing someone for your mother you should get in contact with real people not take all of your advice from people that will talk on line and say something diff in person
i hope u do not work there
guess away

Lebanon, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2009
nurse 101 wrote:
if your wife or daughter was one of the people let go for no good reason,,, u would be very mad, just like all the people on here that have lost their jobs that worked at factories and ect. the people who left their jobs were given know choice... It was like leave or you will be fired for most for the employees, wheres the compassion....
You know what you say is not true. Most of these posters have said that they walked. If it was a ultamatum situation, and they were smart, wouldn't it look better on them if they were fired??

Since: Jul 09

Sevierville, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2009
nurse mom wrote:
<quoted text>
may god ?????? take your advice
No God does not take my advise nor yours. He will show you and others the truth. I would personally be afraid to quote what God can do.

“What shall we do today Pinkey?”

Since: Jun 08

Back Woods USA!!

#16 Jul 23, 2009
oh no wrote:
did anyone else see the post att. nurse and cna's i was going to have this home health, start seeing my mother, but if the owner is this crazy i will go some where else, i called a old friend of mine that worked there she said that the owner Amy wanted her sister to start running the place, and she does not know anything about health,, and her daughters that never worked a day in there life, is taking the place of people that have worked there for years and had kids to take care of, and her daughter come and go and get paid for it, and it is our tax $ that pay in to medicare to pay this people for doing nothing..
As for a nursing service if you really need one I know of a good one just let me know. They are nation wide and highly accredited. And no they are not located in Rogersville either. Just repost if you are interested.
nurse mom

Maryville, TN

#17 Jul 23, 2009
plain truth by Jane wrote:
<quoted text>No God does not take my advise nor yours. He will show you and others the truth. I would personally be afraid to quote what God can do.
reread the post and u may get it, maybe one day

Since: Jul 09

Sevierville, TN

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Inside scoop wrote:
The truth of the matter is:
Amy is falsifying her patients charts. She has done this for years. She personally deleted some of her clients information from her computer because she did not have their information updated and she was afraid the state would want to look at their information.
She never completes her paperwork and...EVERYONE (even the CNA's)end up doing Amy's work to try to get her caught up.
She pays her sis-in-law under the table so it won't mess with her check.
These are the facts. Her own husband (the freeloader) told the staff that himself.
All of this was has been going on for years and Amy's stroke did not help matters. Now she is confused. She doesn't remember her clients names or illnesses. She actually told her staff that a good nurse would see their patients for free...right after telling her that she wasn't getting paid. She needs to sale Hometown and be done with it. Yet she insist that she is going to keep it open and pass it down to her kids.(Her kids don't even want it) That was straight from the horses mouth.
I'm not for certain the truth to ALL these comments, but I know for a FACT that the majority of these comments are flat out LIES.

Shame on you.
knows the truth

Clinton, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2012
CBS74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not for certain the truth to ALL these comments, but I know for a FACT that the majority of these comments are flat out LIES.
Shame on you.
I know for a fact that they are true and have been proven, recorded and reported.The truth washes out in the end.:O)
for sure

Racine, OH

#21 Sep 18, 2012
knows the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that they are true and have been proven, recorded and reported.The truth washes out in the end.:O)
I'm just waiting for her to self-destruct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First 100 Days 39 min jan michael vincent 16
do you know anyone driving on expired tags or l... (Jun '08) 39 min Yuraloser 141
DJ Drinnon 41 min Maggi 1
josh alexander (Oct '10) 1 hr Family 55
Ashley Shrader 1 hr lol 11
Rhonda Keck Combs 3 hr Disgusted 4
Down with property tax increase 5 hr Realist 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages