feeemin

Montréal, Canada

#1 Oct 1, 2013
What will we do if no stamps on count the govament closed. How will we get the pills we need. Someone tell me how they spect us to get our drugs.
hmm

Willis, TX

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Find a job... Possibly??
drawin a check

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2013
hmm wrote:
Find a job... Possibly??
I gotta go to work? It gives me diarrhea just thinkin about it
Bimbo

Greenville, SC

#4 Oct 3, 2013
Everyone got their food stamps and checks.
drawer

Columbia, TN

#5 Oct 3, 2013
if you are jelouse , go out and get yourself injured beyond repiar .
hmm

Willis, TX

#6 Oct 3, 2013
Jealous. Nah. Pissed off yea. My special needs teen can't get any help not even medical because both his parents work to provide for our home. People get a check because they are depressed... Well shit I have a bad day every day and I still go to work. Rediculous. Guess I need to act like everyone else and sit on my ass and get a depression check then sell my pills for even more free money
feeemin

Greenwood, SC

#7 Oct 3, 2013
This new insorance can let him get help caint it. How you git a depresseion check any how speshully if you get pills
carl edwards

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 3, 2013
hmm wrote:
Jealous. Nah. Pissed off yea. My special needs teen can't get any help not even medical because both his parents work to provide for our home. People get a check because they are depressed... Well shit I have a bad day every day and I still go to work. Rediculous. Guess I need to act like everyone else and sit on my ass and get a depression check then sell my pills for even more free money
Then you are clearly a moron not to be on foodstamps if they are as great as you say.
autocorrect

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2013
feeemin wrote:
This new insorance can let him get help caint it. How you git a depresseion check any how speshully if you get pills
You will never figure if out. You surely can't read if you can't spell!
1. Insurance
2. Can't
3. Get
4. Especially
Seriously start paying attention in school or go back. You need to.
autocorect

Columbia, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2013
pat-pat-pat yourself on the back..no-one gives a crap if your computer corrects your spelling if you hit the wrong key.
Umm

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2013
Severe depression is NOT the same as a bad day!!! You get in a wreck,have to learn that there are things you will never be able to do again or God forbid,lose a child,ruin your back etc. and you could find out what severe depression is! Everyone is different and depression is very real! Although there are ALOT of people LYING and getting a check with NOTHING wrong with their health at all, there really is people who CANNOT work because of depression.
Umm

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2013
*are
autocorrect

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2013
autocorect wrote:
pat-pat-pat yourself on the back..no-one gives a crap if your computer corrects your spelling if you hit the wrong key.
Matter of fact I will pat, pat, pat myself on the back. I actually did learn how to spell in school. No computer corrections here. Thank you.
yeah

Kingsport, TN

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Go ahead and quit your job and get on foodstamps there buddy. You'll see just how great it is. You get $200 a month in foodstamps, and 0 money if you are a male over the age of 18 and not in college. You can also apply for a free Obama phone for emergencies, which comes with 120 minutes a month.

You might be able to get low income housing, but in order to do that, you need to be put on a list and stay on the list for at least a year before you are even considered and even then women with children are considered 1st over single men. Just be sure to keep in mind that you have $0 cash income, so you still won't be able to afford any ammenities....like electric, water, or toilet paper.

I don't know if you rememeber hearing a few years ago, about a woman who lived in town who was on welfare and was late on her electic bill payment in the middle of winter, and when they finally found her body, she was frozen solid in her own home....froze to death in her sleep they said.

So yeah, go ahead, quit your job, get on foodstamps, live the high life. Just remember, there are 50 people waiting in line to get that job once you leave it, because after all, not all people on foodstamps right now are disabled or lazy, just underemployed, or unable to find work. So I'm sure they would appreciate your arrogance and ignorance, do your job with a smile, and never once complain about all the "low life bums on the foodstamps".
spike

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2013
yeah wrote:
Go ahead and quit your job and get on foodstamps there buddy. You'll see just how great it is. You get $200 a month in foodstamps, and 0 money if you are a male over the age of 18 and not in college. You can also apply for a free Obama phone for emergencies, which comes with 120 minutes a month.
You might be able to get low income housing, but in order to do that, you need to be put on a list and stay on the list for at least a year before you are even considered and even then women with children are considered 1st over single men. Just be sure to keep in mind that you have $0 cash income, so you still won't be able to afford any ammenities....like electric, water, or toilet paper.
I don't know if you rememeber hearing a few years ago, about a woman who lived in town who was on welfare and was late on her electic bill payment in the middle of winter, and when they finally found her body, she was frozen solid in her own home....froze to death in her sleep they said.
So yeah, go ahead, quit your job, get on foodstamps, live the high life. Just remember, there are 50 people waiting in line to get that job once you leave it, because after all, not all people on foodstamps right now are disabled or lazy, just underemployed, or unable to find work. So I'm sure they would appreciate your arrogance and ignorance, do your job with a smile, and never once complain about all the "low life bums on the foodstamps".
"Underemployed"? Is that a retard word for LAZY?
yeah

Kingsport, TN

#16 Oct 7, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>"Underemployed "? Is that a retard word for LAZY?
Underemployed is something you will never have to worry about my friend. It means doing a job where under your skill or education level and making less than you are worth because there are no jobs in range available. It's people with Bachelor degrees working at McDonalds because that's the only place in town hiring. Like I said, nothing you need to worry about.
real world

Smartt, TN

#17 Oct 7, 2013
"Underemployed" Is When You Have A College Degree And Can't Find A Job For Which You Are Qualified, So You End Up Working At Mcdonalds For Minimum Wage Anyway. Except Now You Have Student Loans To Repay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salaries of gov employees, school, clearks, judges 17 min Good lord 6
Jeremy Seal passed away 1 hr Sad days 4
jade henry (May '13) 6 hr Willing 11
Trump tax plan another con job 8 hr Trump is President 10
brandon crabtree (Oct '09) 8 hr life 13
Kenzie Gilliam 11 hr What 3
Dee Lawson 14 hr pudding tame 6
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 21 hr WalMart 23

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages