Next Last

Since: Dec 09

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2010
anyone?
Otis

Lebanon, TN

#2 Jan 2, 2010
best I cam recall he is one of old man Wrights boys. Now I may be wrong but ima thinking i am wright.

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 2, 2010
well i have heard a whole lot about this kid, and his little brother. i just dont know much about them. but i do have reasons for asking about him. i have no way to contact him, or else i would ask myself lol
WHY

Dandridge, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2010
brwneyes wrote:
well i have heard a whole lot about this kid, and his little brother. i just dont know much about them. but i do have reasons for asking about him. i have no way to contact him, or else i would ask myself lol
first question is WHY? then What? is this sum crush u got goin on or trouble?

Richmond, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2010
no i do not have a crush on him. my baby sister runs around with him and his friends. supposedly one of her friends has been sleeping with him. i just wanted to know if i need to pull her away from him and his "clique" before she gets into trouble. i do not have a reason to start trouble over topix. i am just wanting someone's opinion who knows him. thanx!
you know who this is

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Jan 3, 2010
well i will tell ya a thing or 2 about walter he thinks he is a crip or something and he happend to wrecked a car down below my house stupid ace had a loaded gun with just one bullet in the clip he was messed up real bad,tell your lil sis it would be in her best intrest not 2 be a messin with him

United States

#7 Jan 4, 2010
thanks for that little bit of information. i know that he use to run around with aaron lee and i was told that they tried to get my sister messed up or drunk just to get with her.(you know what i mean) but i did not think the kid was loaded and dangerous. i guess im going to have to talk with my sis and get her to stop hanging out with them all. she informed me that he is supposedly on the run from who knows what and has been staying in a hotel in rogersville with a few people. she also mentioned him hustling some gay guy for like money or something. i just am concerned for my sister because she doesn't need to get into any kind of trouble with him or any of his little crip wanna be gang members lol!! anyone else know anything or how to contact this kid. i would love to let him have a piece of my mind about the whole situation on trying to get my sister wasted to take advantage of her. but he wont come around here...

Since: Jan 10

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2010
you are very welcome i just hope for the best for your sister
callahan

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2010
appears he may not be "MR Wright" after all

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2010
okay so i attempted to have a discussion with my sister about her not hanging out with this little loser, and she goes crazy on me. she said she will do whatever she wants and that she doesn't care what i or our mother says, that she will continue to hang out with this fool. wonderful...
bahaha

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jan 6, 2010
yea walt aint sh!t. he a lil bit*h. ur sis must be friends wit tiffany cuz that be who runs wit him. yea from wut i hear they were stayin in a hotel. walt walt is gay. he aint sh!t or worth the air he breathes. i do kno some ppl who are gon tear that a$$ up when they c him out. he gots a big head on his shoulders tht match the ears lol! but tell ya sis she can do wut she want since she a big gurl. and oh yea on an unrelated note, i kno tht tiffany chic uploaded a nude pic onto her myspace page. hahahahha wow aint noone wantin to see tht sh!t!!! but tell ya sis to watch her back cuz she gon end up gettin hurt when my ppl see him out. she dont needa be caut up in tht mess...

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2010
umm wow. okay thanks again... tmi on the whole tiffany issue though. i don't know her and didn't need that info lol!
aaron lee

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2010
brwneyes wrote:
anyone?
this is to you bitch i wasnt in shit like that so if u dont keep my name oucha mouth im shut it for u
i know him

Ringgold, GA

#15 Jan 7, 2010
yeah i know all about him u need to keep ur sister away from him he aint nothing but trouble and all he is is a player ha cheats on girls all the time tells them he loves them and when they aint around he tells another girl the same thing please keep ur sister away from him
aaron lee

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 7, 2010
whose his sister
unkown

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2010
this is waters number 4233885445

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2010
aaron lee wrote:
<quoted text>this is to you bitch i wasnt in shit like that so if u dont keep my name oucha mouth im shut it for u
first off i didn't say anything bad about you. second, i was just stating a fact that he use to run around with you. i am concerned about my sister not you. but fsorry for offending you if i did...
unkown

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2010
brwneyes wrote:
<quoted text>
first off i didn't say anything bad about you. second, i was just stating a fact that he use to run around with you. i am concerned about my sister not you. but fsorry for offending you if i did...
well u made it sound like i took advantage of your sis but i didnt i aint tryin to start nthn im just sayin i never did and neither did walter she didnt even drink
Question

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Jan 8, 2010
aaron lee wrote:
<quoted text>this is to you bitch i wasnt in shit like that so if u dont keep my name oucha mouth im shut it for u
Mr. Lee when do you have time to shut someone up? You are to busy BREAKING in peoples homes!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2010
okay i did not start this thread to bash on people nor was it started about aaron. i wanted information on walter because of my stubborn sister. and aaron i did not mean for it to come off as you trying to take advantage of her. it was some other kid. i would have to ask her for his name, but again i am sorry. my sister is just getting herself into trouble even more because she was using my phone yesterday telling another friend of thiers that walter is on the run from the police for having a warrant. but what i can not seem to grasp is why these young ladies think that mr wright is a MAN?! from what all i have found out, the kid has no job, running from authorities, hustles poor fellas on the internet for money, and thinks he his mr hot sh*t. sounds like a little boy to me. but that is my opinion. i just pray that my sister does not get into any trouble because it will cost her more pain from the family and to me that is not worth the risk of getting into trouble. call me overprotective, but that's what a big sister is suppose to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor Repair in Rogersville? 1 hr Tractor 15
President Trump owns property in Rogersville, T... 2 hr Honk Honk 36
Kasey Bruner 3 hr Lollipop 2
Redhead at Murphy’s 4 hr Curious 1
Andy Asmaund 5 hr doug 25
Sarah Leah 7 hr Gone 34
Country kitchen 7 hr Preacher Bubba 3
Cherokee Hidh School Elevator 10 hr Sorry for Starnes 79

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web