NORRIS BEAN StATION
Possum Belly

Davidson, NC

#1 May 14, 2013
Norris bean station is hiring a few people.
good

Kingsport, TN

#2 May 14, 2013
Do you apply there or go through temp agency? Would you happen to know the qualifications of the positions for hire?
Looking

United States

#3 May 15, 2013
Thanks!
Possum Belly

Huntersville, NC

#4 May 15, 2013
They are looking for all types of positions painters carpenters welders. They are going. Through @work for applications positions are full time. If your what they are looking for.
2kewl

Morristown, TN

#5 May 15, 2013
I have worked in the cabinet shop for like 2 years! I got laid off and had to draw unemployment. I prob could go back but ill just stay where I'm at!
Why

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 May 15, 2013
2kewl wrote:
I have worked in the cabinet shop for like 2 years! I got laid off and had to draw unemployment. I prob could go back but ill just stay where I'm at!
Yes you are lazy and love getting money for sitting on your butt.
heres a tip

Morristown, TN

#7 May 18, 2013
Unemployment won't last forever
2kewl

Morristown, TN

#8 May 19, 2013
heres a tip wrote:
Nah shit dip wad. I haven't drew unemployment in 4 Years. I have a full time job,thanks for asking!
wildcat

Sneedville, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2013
does anyone know if norris is hiring right now and if so where to apply... is it still through @work services... my man worked in a steel factory for 10 or so yrs has welding experience
70sMan

Maryville, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Eastman, as a welder in construction worker for which ever crew that is needing one. If he's certified that is. Be there around 6am at the gates with all your tools.
Trojan Man

Glendale, CA

#11 Sep 5, 2013
i b loking 4 big boss man werk
Hope this helps

Charlotte, NC

#12 Sep 5, 2013
They are talking about laying off now so doubt they are hiring. They cut back overtime and everything my husband works there.
LaDawn

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2013
They are hiring at Norris through At Work. You are temp for 30 days and then an option to go to fulltime after the 30 days.
Clearly

Johnson City, TN

#14 Sep 13, 2013
heres a tip wrote:
Neither does the low-paying job anymore.

I remember when employees were seldom laid off. That was when employers had a conscience and patriotic ties to their country.

Its not hard to understand why people do as this guy does. Where's the incentive to do otherwise? Why did that incentive leave the marketplace?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilltop or D and M 30 min ShaDizzle 25
Bathroom law 2 hr 2 cents worth 60
Heather Bradshaw 2 hr curious 5
Who's the best basketball player from Rogersville? 5 hr curious 1
Cherokee Basketball Coach 8 hr Class of 05 9
Beware pulling over for light blue charger 10 hr Still 5
Tina Gonzales Stanton? 17 hr Bob 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages