|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

sable wrote:
<quoted text> not all people that need pain meds can get a presciption so they get them were ever they can!!!!! that doesnt make them a pill head!!!! he is a great person that made a bad choice!!!!!
Why would a person not be able to get prescription for pain pills? Please name one

People who can't get pain pills usually don't need them for pain. It tells you on the info that comes with your prescription it is illegal to give to anyone otherthan the individual it is prescribed for.

He certainly wasnt receiving so he could profit from them. He isn't a great person who made a bad choice is a bad man that was contributing to the blight of our society by supplying pills to pillheads for his own profit.

He is was a supplier and he got caught! Thank God! now maybe some child won't get hooked on a street drug only to fail in life and become a nuasance because Bad Santa was taken down!

He has no defense to justify what he was doing other being a pill pusher.
bob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

well said concerned i do agree bad man
Yoda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Bad Santa. That's pretty good.
roger

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Hes a good guy. i heard at church he wuz making a cover to get into a major drug pipe line of bikers and truckers. this ol boy aint stupid.
uhm ok

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Because you heard it at church, it must be true. Wish him much success in that endeavor.

Who knew? An upstanding community member would ruin his reputation within the community and be arrested so he could infiltrate an underground biker drug ring. Yes. Hawkins county sherrif department, you are absolutely brilliant....who wouldn"t accept BAD SANTA into their ranks and let him become a sidekick...

Dang, and roger blew his cover on topix....maybe no one will tell roger....
Bull Crap

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

OK, this man work(s) or did for the HCSD so how does (did) he have all this money to buld all these Bike projects, Flatbed truck, more than one H-D Motorcycle, ect...on and on, with a Jailer's income? Oh, I forgot the aleged drug sells.

You tell me how someone with a jailer's income could otherwise have all these toys (that are NOT cheap!) then a honest Officer can barely make ends meet without something else to bring in such money and own these high dollar items.
concerned

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

You go it, but some on here claim that he made $1800 a week driving a truck but gave that up to become a jailer.

Now, they are claiming he is giving up the jailer job to go deep undercover....

Man, I hope no one figures this out....

Say, wonder what this job pays and will the fire department still let him be Santa...Bad Santa
exactly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

What some people will never understand (and the cops depend on this fact) is even on low level undercover operations the hcso will run operatives through the local busted paper and etms just to create a cover so they can infiltrate groups under the guise that they are crooks. This is fact.
concerned citizen

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

concerned wrote:
You go it, but some on here claim that he made $1800 a week driving a truck but gave that up to become a jailer.
Now, they are claiming he is giving up the jailer job to go deep undercover....
Man, I hope no one figures this out....
Say, wonder what this job pays and will the fire department still let him be Santa...Bad Santa
he worked for a major trucking company and made newhere from 1000 to 1800 a week. u apparently really dnt know him. he is a dear n close friend of mine so i know this as a fact...get ur facta straight!!!
concerned

Cedar Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
he worked for a major trucking company and made newhere from 1000 to 1800 a week. u apparently really dnt know him. he is a dear n close friend of mine so i know this as a fact...get ur facta straight!!!
If he was pushing his pills...how well did YOU know him?
just wondering

Moore, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Bull Crap wrote:
OK, this man work(s) or did for the HCSD so how does (did) he have all this money to buld all these Bike projects, Flatbed truck, more than one H-D Motorcycle, ect...on and on, with a Jailer's income? Oh, I forgot the aleged drug sells.
You tell me how someone with a jailer's income could otherwise have all these toys (that are NOT cheap!) then a honest Officer can barely make ends meet without something else to bring in such money and own these high dollar items.
Where is it mentioned he had more than one Harley or all these bike projects. I happen to know he had one bike,the casket sidecar was a joint venture with a friend and the flatbed truck was a 3500 dodge which was purchased while he was working at a previous job. If you had read closely enough you would have seen that he has only been a jailer since August. And he had the bike and truck before then.
Trooty

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone who sells drugs do them themselves.
Are just as guilty as the people buying drugs, only worse. The drug dealer is the enabler, and to have a public figure do such a crime, is disgusting. I agree with the poster calling for random drug tests for all public officials, including the Mayor. Leave the addict alone, bnecause he is addicted, because of idiots like this.
BLUESMAN

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Big time did make good money driving a truck in Charlotte NC,and driving over the road later.He started his jailer job & took a pay cut to be home in August after he paid off his stuff.I guess he found an easier way than driving & being away from home to make a living.Now he will have to pay the price for his bad choices,lose his truck,lose his freedom,lose the faith & confidence of his friends & family.I have always liked Big Time,but when you become a libability to society,you have to be taken out of society so that it can start to heal itself & you can learn to live by the law of the land.Learn from your misakes & come home a better man Big Time!!!!!Convicted or not their is no excuse for having that many damned pills!!!!!!!!!
Sad

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

It is sad that some of u are only worried about him having the pills what about who was buying and where he works isn't important. This is due to the fact that some one with the hospital or with the schools does this and no one talks about them like this. Those people also are suppose to keep the laws in their minds too. No one is perfect and I am not taking up for him by no means but just remember that he did do something wrong but will be paying for that if found guilty. I sure hope that no one in your families make a mistake because we will see how you react to all the negative talk. And the jail shouldn't be blamed for his mistakes because I am sure that he wasn't out dealing drugs to the inmates or to the jailers in front of all that security or they would have been more charges don't you think
criditt

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Sad wrote:
And the jail shouldn't be blamed for his mistakes because I am sure that he wasn't out dealing drugs to the inmates or to the jailers in front of all that security or they would have been more charges don't you think
No I don't. By the way, your occupation is...or was what?
Sad

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I don't believe what I do for a living has any thing to do with what I had to say.
Black Ball

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Sable you are a Dumba$$ he's not a bad person maybe in your eyes I guess if he was raping small children then he would be a bad person what a JOKE YOU ARE. No a bad choice was leaving a good paying job to go to one that pays 21,000 a year but i guess he needed the contacts so he could keep selling his drugs. And I don't think they was all his they need to investigate his Father in law I bet he's got some pills missing after he Raped the Kingsport Press on a shoulder injury but that bad shoulder didn't keep him from doing stuff around the House or the Surgoinsville Fire Dept. that is how BIG TIME lost his job at AFG trying to get a check over his knees he wanted to be like his father in law. Maybe his good buddy BIG O can help him get out of this he helped him get the job at Moore Trucking saying he had been on the road drive for him because they ask for a min. of 3 years over the road driving.
HAHAHA

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

I know this guy very well and no he is not a pill head, however he is a greedy money hungry idiot.I have known him good for 45 years I know!
hmmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

for a greedy man he sure seem to work for a living some time in his life maybe just maybe he fell in to a trap that he couldnt find his way out of and then he found himself having to keep it up because he couldnt find a way out of the trap he was in but let us not forget he knew he was doing wrong and still done what he said he done he didnt not denie it to the cops from what i read in the paper but you cant always believe that either maybe just maybe he will find a way to deal with the issues and own up to his problems and get some type of help from the justice system and from the Lord and not go back to what he was doing or do you all believe that there is no way for someone to come back from a bad choices if so you best not call your selves christians or good people yes i agree we need all these people off the streets because they are making our county trash but if they can be helped and not go back to the same old stuff then i think that is what the system is for

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 1 hr Facts 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Got Real 8,457
TN girl forced to drink soda until she died 2 hr Satan666 12
holly 3 hr who cares 5
Megan Arnold 4 hr Miss Lisa 13
jay and tiffany h. (Sep '13) 6 hr susie 43
Sarah Davis motion to dismiss contempt charge 8 hr Alright Sarah 107
Please Vote for Circuit Court Judge 8 hr point 108
•••

Freeze Warning for Hawkins County was issued at April 16 at 2:01PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••