Meth lab discovered in Hawkins County, TN

Aug 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCYB

Officers tell us Mark Gent was removed from the Rogersville home while officers recovered a one pot meth lab along with materials used to make meth.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
yep yep

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I knew he was no good, i knew it, what happened to his girl Amanda when all this went down, shes been no good for a while, hope he goes to jail for a very very long time!
Kenny

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

yep yep wrote:
I knew he was no good, i knew it, what happened to his girl Amanda when all this went down, shes been no good for a while, hope he goes to jail for a very very long time!
Jail time hell, shoot him, if he's making it and selling it to our families, put him down.
moki

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

glock em all let God sort them out
live here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Meth Lab in Hawkins County ain't news. News would be;
Trailer in Hawkins County Found to be meth free!!!
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

i wish they would get neighbor in woods
hii

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

From what I hear he is nothing but trash like most others n that county anybody that would have their family around stuff like that deserves what they get n let's just say hope he gets what he n i'm sure he will
live here is an idiot

Pisgah Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

There are plenty families who live in trailers who do not do drugs. What an ingenious comment from a typical stereotypical asshole! There are families who do not wish to get into debt and buy mobile homes with cash and live there until they can afford to buy or build a home. Not all homeowners can actually afford the homes they're living in. Wait a few years and those who have these big, expensive homes, will be living somewhere else, perhaps a trailer, if they're lucky! Income to debt ratios are a key factor when mortgaging a home. Now, take your imbecility somewhere else!
Yo Mama Obama

Grover, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

live here is an idiot wrote:
There are plenty families who live in trailers who do not do drugs. What an ingenious comment from a typical stereotypical asshole! There are families who do not wish to get into debt and buy mobile homes with cash and live there until they can afford to buy or build a home. Not all homeowners can actually afford the homes they're living in. Wait a few years and those who have these big, expensive homes, will be living somewhere else, perhaps a trailer, if they're lucky! Income to debt ratios are a key factor when mortgaging a home. Now, take your imbecility somewhere else!
You are quite right and under my leadership more and more people will live in trailers, after all it was the housing industry that led us to financial instability. I have concentrated on stopping the housing industry and have been very successful.Nobody should profit by providing housing to people who need it.

Praise Allah and worship me err I mean Mohammed.
Smart you

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Yo Mama Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite right and under my leadership more and more people will live in trailers, after all it was the housing industry that led us to financial instability. I have concentrated on stopping the housing industry and have been very successful.Nobody should profit by providing housing to people who need it.
Praise Allah and worship me err I mean Mohammed.
You are one sick''''''''
Yo Mama Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Smart you wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick''''''''
Maybe but you won't be because my healthcare plan will guarantee good health to $#^$# like you. No more sickness no more pain.
Hey Rush Limbaugh maybe I am the messiah.
Praise Allah
One of Many

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Where's he at now?
Go Dallas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

plenty of meth labs in Persia one starts before daylight every morn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama: The first six years 29 min lendmeyourears 24
Seth Ewing embezzlement 1 hr Education 20
Tennessee ranks 3rd 2 hr Bulldog 1
who is jeremy price with 2 hr Moe 8
What Rogersville Needs 6 hr Hey 10
women who lie to get money from men 7 hr Wow 6
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 10 hr By the way 62
•••
•••