Meth lab discovered in Hawkins County...

Meth lab discovered in Hawkins County, TN

There are 12 comments on the WCYB story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Meth lab discovered in Hawkins County, TN. In it, WCYB reports that:

Officers tell us Mark Gent was removed from the Rogersville home while officers recovered a one pot meth lab along with materials used to make meth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

yep yep

Kingsport, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2012
I knew he was no good, i knew it, what happened to his girl Amanda when all this went down, shes been no good for a while, hope he goes to jail for a very very long time!
Kenny
#2 Sep 29, 2012
yep yep wrote:
I knew he was no good, i knew it, what happened to his girl Amanda when all this went down, shes been no good for a while, hope he goes to jail for a very very long time!
Jail time hell, shoot him, if he's making it and selling it to our families, put him down.
moki

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
glock em all let God sort them out
live here

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Meth Lab in Hawkins County ain't news. News would be;
Trailer in Hawkins County Found to be meth free!!!
hello

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2012
i wish they would get neighbor in woods
hii

Waxhaw, NC

#6 Oct 3, 2012
From what I hear he is nothing but trash like most others n that county anybody that would have their family around stuff like that deserves what they get n let's just say hope he gets what he n i'm sure he will
live here is an idiot

Bennettsville, SC

#7 Oct 3, 2012
There are plenty families who live in trailers who do not do drugs. What an ingenious comment from a typical stereotypical asshole! There are families who do not wish to get into debt and buy mobile homes with cash and live there until they can afford to buy or build a home. Not all homeowners can actually afford the homes they're living in. Wait a few years and those who have these big, expensive homes, will be living somewhere else, perhaps a trailer, if they're lucky! Income to debt ratios are a key factor when mortgaging a home. Now, take your imbecility somewhere else!
Yo Mama Obama

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 4, 2012
live here is an idiot wrote:
There are plenty families who live in trailers who do not do drugs. What an ingenious comment from a typical stereotypical asshole! There are families who do not wish to get into debt and buy mobile homes with cash and live there until they can afford to buy or build a home. Not all homeowners can actually afford the homes they're living in. Wait a few years and those who have these big, expensive homes, will be living somewhere else, perhaps a trailer, if they're lucky! Income to debt ratios are a key factor when mortgaging a home. Now, take your imbecility somewhere else!
You are quite right and under my leadership more and more people will live in trailers, after all it was the housing industry that led us to financial instability. I have concentrated on stopping the housing industry and have been very successful.Nobody should profit by providing housing to people who need it.


Praise Allah and worship me err I mean Mohammed.
Smart you

New Market, TN

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Yo Mama Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite right and under my leadership more and more people will live in trailers, after all it was the housing industry that led us to financial instability. I have concentrated on stopping the housing industry and have been very successful.Nobody should profit by providing housing to people who need it.
Praise Allah and worship me err I mean Mohammed.
You are one sick''''''''
Yo Mama Obama

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Smart you wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick''''''''
Maybe but you won't be because my healthcare plan will guarantee good health to $#^$# like you. No more sickness no more pain.
Hey Rush Limbaugh maybe I am the messiah.
Praise Allah
One of Many

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Where's he at now?
Go Dallas

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2012
plenty of meth labs in Persia one starts before daylight every morn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Greene 1 hr Amanda 1
Bruce Hurley arrested again 1 hr Well 2
Sargent Mike Allen 1 hr Stirring the pot 3
First 100 Days 1 hr Let It Rain 17
do you know anyone driving on expired tags or l... (Jun '08) 1 hr Wheres D Law 142
Rhonda Keck Combs 1 hr Well 5
Down with property tax increase 1 hr Move Elsewhere 5

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages