Kerry Bowers Returns to Rogersville

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ou812gd

Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Returned to the greater Rogersville,Tn. area yesterday.Semms like he would know better than to do somethingg THAT dumb......lol!
no way

Kingsport, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2014
did you see him? omg !!!

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Tammy has been living here the whole time so why would this guy leave?
michael

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 21, 2014
yep,he is back in rogersville but how can you do anything about it though? It said in the paper that with him getting out 10 years early for good behaviour there is no parole or anything and he has served his time according to the State of Tennessee
Question

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2014
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
Tammy has been living here the whole time so why would this guy leave?
Isn't she in the moshiem area and married?

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Too bad the guy doesn't have to register like a sex offender. That is the rumor Question
Go time

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2014
ou812gd wrote:
Returned to the greater Rogersville,Tn. area yesterday.Semms like he would know better than to do somethingg THAT dumb......lol!
If this is in fact true then mothers, lock your doors. Do not lose sight of your children for one second. Men of rogersville, well...you know what to do. The fact that this monster is walking amongst your community again is terrifying. If he were resentful of his horrific crimes he would have gone far far away from you all.
BECK

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2014
Go time wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is in fact true then mothers, lock your doors. Do not lose sight of your children for one second. Men of rogersville, well...you know what to do. The fact that this monster is walking amongst your community again is terrifying. If he were resentful of his horrific crimes he would have gone far far away from you all.
He spent over 25 years in prison for his crime. Maybe he has turned over a new leaf and changed his ways.

Kingsport, TN

#9 Feb 22, 2014
BECK wrote:
<quoted text>
He spent over 25 years in prison for his crime. Maybe he has turned over a new leaf and changed his ways.
New leaf or not anyone who tortures a child to death don't deserve to be alive. Maybe he will OD or something
BECK

Kingsport, TN

#10 Feb 22, 2014
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
<quoted text>
New leaf or not anyone who tortures a child to death don't deserve to be alive. Maybe he will OD or something

Judge not lest ye be judged........

Kingsport, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2014
BECK wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not lest ye be judged........
Take your bible thumping to church, I have a right to my opinion and the right to state my opinion. You are probably one of those people saying this guy deserves a second chance but would condemn a woman that has an abortion.
doubt it

Morristown, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2014
I doubt he will last to long around here. If he does its because he will be to afraid what will happen if he leaves his house. I would be to if I was him!
Sad in TN

Kodak, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2014
Beck maybe you can let him babysit your kids.
Sad in TN

Kodak, TN

#14 Feb 22, 2014
Where did this info come from. Is it just a joke?
Sad in TN

Kodak, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2014
His actions caused the Drinnon (sp?) boy to commit suicide.
Sad in TN

Kodak, TN

#16 Feb 22, 2014
What can WE do to get Bowers listed as a sex offender? After all he messed with the babies privates.
BECK

Kingsport, TN

#17 Feb 22, 2014
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your bible thumping to church, I have a right to my opinion and the right to state my opinion. You are probably one of those people saying this guy deserves a second chance but would condemn a woman that has an abortion.
No,a womans right to choose is her own and nobody elses. As far as Judge not lest ye be judged goes you just hurt yourself when you judge another.
Karen

Kingsport, TN

#18 Feb 22, 2014
Sad in TN wrote:
His actions caused the Drinnon (sp?) boy to commit suicide.
What are you talking about ?
stoopid

Smyrna, SC

#19 Feb 22, 2014
He ain't around here y'all are jus stoopid.
Sad in TN

Kodak, TN

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about ?
The boy that testified for the State against Bowers commited suicide within a year after the court case. Matt Drinnon I believe. He was so tore up by what he saw and perhaps knowing maybe he could have done something. Look up the State of Tennessee vs. Kerry Phillip Bowers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawkins Co. Schools, commissioner and director... 2 hr Lumpy meat 4
Heritage Fitness 5 hr Gold Star Fitness 1
Yahoo Messenger Screen Names (Sep '08) 7 hr lil_mis_moonshine 237
Mechanics 7 hr unhappy girl 19
GOP senators guilty of treason for Iran letter 9 hr need for info 25
Poll Did HC Commission do the right thing when they ... 10 hr sw€€t~h€@rt 6
What Do U Think About O" Henrys (Apr '10) 10 hr fyi 24
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE