First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dee

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Rogersville is down one Bitch the paper said she died Saturday i bet she split Hell wide open.
someone who knows

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Armstrong Road will never be the same Guess Alice will have to take her place. Funny how Bitches always hang toghter.
wow

Maryville, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Dee wrote:
Rogersville is down one Bitch the paper said she died Saturday i bet she split Hell wide open.
I bet you will split hell wide open too!You should have your azz whipped,something your momma should have done before you became such an evil person.
Wandering

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Who is the person that your talking about passed away?
agree

Ringgold, GA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
I agree with wow...I just can't believe a person would say that.
is this true

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2012
who passed away
speak ill of the dead?

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Ever heard of not speaking ill of the dead! Even if you didn't like the person it is someone's mother, daughter, grandmother, friend, co-worker, aunt, cousin, or wife! I would like to think that people in this world have more decency than this , but then again, we are talking about Rogersville! Have respect for the family and friends that are missing their special someone in their life and quit being rude and ignorant!
3 more??

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Who are the 3 to go?
curious

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Yes!!! elaborate who you are and who the 3 to go are? Tell me what you stand to gain by trying to hurt this family? Are they not in enough pain? You do realize that you will reap what you sew..I will pray for you.. this lady has already met her lord and just let me assure you.. she went home to jesus!!!! It has been said let the first one without sin cast the first stone? Careful now.. we all live in glass houses... Not one is without sin.. hello?? haven't you read the bible? don't you know that is why jesus gave his life is to save our wretched souls..??? get a clue child and weed your own yard... all of us will be better for it...
Ignorance Abounds

Maryville, TN

#10 Jun 21, 2012
I only have one thing to say is that if you had a problem with this person why wait till she is dead to attack, are you such a chicken shit sniveling coward or is it you can't get off your fat ass to do anything other than slander someone namelessly, let alone keep your Husband happy, you stupid Bitch. If I were you I'd shut my big fat mouth before something bad comes back on you.
kapow

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2012
curious wrote:
Yes!!! elaborate who you are and who the 3 to go are? Tell me what you stand to gain by trying to hurt this family? Are they not in enough pain? You do realize that you will reap what you sew..I will pray for you.. this lady has already met her lord and just let me assure you.. she went home to jesus!!!! It has been said let the first one without sin cast the first stone? Careful now.. we all live in glass houses... Not one is without sin.. hello?? haven't you read the bible? don't you know that is why jesus gave his life is to save our wretched souls..??? get a clue child and weed your own yard... all of us will be better for it...
No argument here but unless she accepted Jesus as her personal lord and savior, then she by no means went to heaven.
Dont Help

AOL

#12 Jun 22, 2012
kapow wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument here but unless she accepted Jesus as her personal lord and savior, then she by no means went to heaven.
It's Christians like these who held the hammer for the Romans as they drove in the nails. If you can't give the family comfort you are only adding to their pain.
confused

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2012
Dont Help wrote:
<quoted text>It's Christians like these who held the hammer for the Romans as they drove in the nails. If you can't give the family comfort you are only adding to their pain.

If they held the hammer what did the Romans use to drive the nails?
How could there be Christians before the crucifixion?
Meh

Ringgold, GA

#14 Jun 22, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
If they held the hammer what did the Romans use to drive the nails?
How could there be Christians before the crucifixion?
What would you have called all the people who followed him around, and asked him for miracles, and listened to his sermons while he was alive?

Since: Apr 11

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2012
This is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read!
confused

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you have called all the people who followed him around, and asked him for miracles, and listened to his sermons while he was alive?
They were first called Christians at Antioch.
Roy D Mercer

Maryville, TN

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Somebody's ass could get whipped!
ferment

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Contact the Humane Society they kill bitches all the time.
kapow

United States

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Dont Help wrote:
<quoted text>It's Christians like these who held the hammer for the Romans as they drove in the nails. If you can't give the family comfort you are only adding to their pain.
I guess your a true christian right? Since you obviously find comfort in lies. Lets all comfort the family by lieing to them. I dont know the family or this girl that died. Just stating the bible is all and it wasnt even directed towards the family. But towards someone commenting. Howcome everyone that dies goes to heaven according to people like you?
Play N The Street

AOL

#20 Jun 23, 2012
kapow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your a true christian right? Since you obviously find comfort in lies. Lets all comfort the family by lieing to them. I dont know the family or this girl that died. Just stating the bible is all and it wasnt even directed towards the family. But towards someone commenting. Howcome everyone that dies goes to heaven according to people like you?
I am a non believer. I don't see any usefulness in kicking people while they're in agony. Obviously you choose giving pain over comfort or just Shutting TFU. Did it ever occur to you to think of they might read this while you were spouting off about what you believed? Some grandchild doesn't want to have nightmares because of your crazed opinion. A woman told my sister the same filth when her child was still born. Her husband showed her the door. I don't care what you believe.

My Friend Of Misery by Metallica

You just stood there screaming
Fearing no one was listening to you
They say the empty can rattles the most
The sound of your own voice must soothe you
Hearing only what you want to hear
And knowing only what you've heard
You, you're smothered in tragedy
And you're out to save the world

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/My-Fri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor seals bust for ecstasy 48 min Snitch anyone 1
is kelly rector dating that drinnon boy with th... (Aug '13) 50 min 8itkh 11
Gary Simpson 51 min Please 19
Romas 3 hr LQF 22
Inept County Government 10 hr Realist 69
Excavating Services 17 hr info 10
This is why Trump won 17 hr Lol 24

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance