who has the fastest car in town

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
curious

Maryville, TN

#1 May 19, 2009
what car in rogersville (street car) do u think is the fastest??????????
Depends

Fort Worth, TX

#2 May 19, 2009
Some people drive there cars on the street that aren't really 'street legal', so it all depends, I reckon. Ricky Richards used to always have a mean ride, haven't seen him in a long time though.
JoJo

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 19, 2009
i would say Quick Silver Troy kinsler"s Mustang
cobra

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 19, 2009
yea i agree for sure
f a mustang

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 19, 2009
blah blah blah i get so sick of hearing about "quick silver" i could puke come on man your how old out here trying to be a kid again grow up get a real car
ContrA

United States

#6 May 19, 2009
f a mustang wrote:
blah blah blah i get so sick of hearing about "quick silver" i could puke come on man your how old out here trying to be a kid again grow up get a real car
lmao... what's your definition of a "real car"?
f a mustang

Knoxville, TN

#7 May 19, 2009
ContrA wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao... what's your definition of a "real car"?
not a damn wanta b mustang get some real power plymouth baby
pinto

Manchester, TN

#8 May 20, 2009
74 pinto takes first place yet AGAIN
hillbilly

Sevierville, TN

#9 May 20, 2009
f a mustang wrote:
<quoted text> not a damn wanta b mustang get some real power plymouth baby
why dont you get your plymouth and he can get his mustang and just see if you can back up all your talk....i dont know either one of you but im allways up for a good race
Good God

Plymouth, MN

#10 May 20, 2009
JoJo wrote:
i would say Quick Silver Troy kinsler"s Mustang
That has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time. Are you saying that a grown man has named his car "Quicksilver"?
crazy

Van, TX

#11 May 20, 2009
what about brian harts red cobra 7's on street tires with no nitros
f a mustang

Knoxville, TN

#12 May 20, 2009
hillbilly u sound like a blow hard u can talk shit with nothing to back it up. and yes a grown man naming a car quick silver
curious

Maryville, TN

#13 May 20, 2009
the question was who has the fastest car in town
mymy

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 20, 2009
want know fast a mustang check out Dennis Lowe's mustang he has one of finest mustangs around and so does Vic Hill's they both have it all going on and there no mustang around here can touch neither one of theirs
hmmmmmm

Ringgold, GA

#15 May 20, 2009
not sure what dennis lowe has done to his car recently but i do recall when he first bought it rickey richards smoked him in his yellow malibu
Troy

Knoxville, TN

#16 May 20, 2009
To everyone on here from Troy i didnt put anything on here about my car but if anyone wants any of it bring it on chevy,ford,PLYMOUTH,or rice burners, i dont feel that im to old to have a fast car. if i live to be 100 i hope to have one then. the only thing i can figure is the people that are saying bad things about quick silver is people that i obviously already beaten. or just flat out jealous because they drive junk. as we speak i am building a turbo motor that will make around 1000 whp. But i agree with whoever said dennis lowe and vic hill have nice and fast cars. i am friends with them and i know they run good. i have rode in them. people needs to put their real names on here so i can run you.
cobra

Knoxville, TN

#17 May 20, 2009
cool i agree.
f a mustang

Knoxville, TN

#18 May 20, 2009
yeah, how old are you troy?
crazy

Raeford, NC

#19 May 20, 2009
cobra wrote:
cool i agree.
By the way TROY how do you build cars and spend money and you don't even have a job? If you can make one run off dope money it's un telling how much whp it would have
hmmmmmm

Ringgold, GA

#20 May 20, 2009
get them troy show them how us clinch boys roll. Why down a man for having a fast car that can blow the doors off 95% of the cars in this town and prob half the towns around here.. I know troy personally and i wouldnt care to call him anytime day or night and need something and im sure he would be right there to help me..AND FOR THE RECORD THIS WAS STARTED TO SEE WHO HAD THE FASTEST CAR IN TOWN NOT TO BRING PEOPLES PERSONAL LIVES IN ON IT..IM SURE MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO ARE ALWAYS DOWNING EVERYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE THERE HANDS FULL IF THEY WORRIED ABOUT THERE OWN LIVES AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE ELSES...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History of Rogersville City Government 8 min Old TImer 22
Michael Wilt 22 min jimmy 9
Heather h 2 hr Von Dooskie 8
Misty 5 hr living large 4
chad blair (Dec '11) 7 hr Deb 10
Hawkins County EMS 8 hr another resident 11
What's coming in across from Romas ? 9 hr Von Dooskie 12

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance