berry Rd pill dealers
burnt my toast

Morristown, TN

#22 May 19, 2013
Trust me the cops already know, i can about bet that the drug cops and the boring late night shift at the jail take a gander at topix. So it's def known!!
da man

Dandridge, TN

#23 May 20, 2013
burnt my toast wrote:
Trust me the cops already know, i can about bet that the drug cops and the boring late night shift at the jail take a gander at topix. So it's def known!!
and yet it still goes on!!
burnt my toast

Morristown, TN

#24 May 20, 2013
Well call the sheriffs office and talk to someone.
nearby

Seymour, TN

#25 May 22, 2013
burnt my toast wrote:
Well call the sheriffs office and talk to someone.
they have been called over and over. of couse nothing happens when you call the sorry law here.
truth

Sevierville, TN

#26 May 23, 2013
laws probably in on what they doin. they been wide open for a while. cops gotta know what they doin.
wtf

Kodak, TN

#27 May 25, 2013
why evrybody gotta worry what others is doin. mine your own bisness
CannaGoodies

Bristol, TN

#28 May 25, 2013
Yea, mind your own business, if the cops want to sell pills, let them, it helps them bust the people that are using them and gets even more people hooked so that way they can bust more and more people and get more and more income for the city by making these needle jabbers pay for all their wrong doing, Thats their tactics and if it works dont worry about it. Once state laws have been modified over time the pills will disappear, AFTER they legalize medical marijuana of course, until then get used to the major overflow of pillheads because they do not have a safe alternative to turn to that may help them get off the hard drugs. Do your research and Legalize.
wtf

Dandridge, TN

#29 May 26, 2013
CannaGoodies wrote:
Yea, mind your own business, if the cops want to sell pills, let them, it helps them bust the people that are using them and gets even more people hooked so that way they can bust more and more people and get more and more income for the city by making these needle jabbers pay for all their wrong doing, Thats their tactics and if it works dont worry about it. Once state laws have been modified over time the pills will disappear, AFTER they legalize medical marijuana of course, until then get used to the major overflow of pillheads because they do not have a safe alternative to turn to that may help them get off the hard drugs. Do your research and Legalize.
wait till its your kids these scumbagssell poison to. then maybe you will feel diferent
tot toot

Greeneville, TN

#30 May 26, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>if all the people selling and doing drugs in front of their kids was to disapear it would be a ghost town in rogersville
it all ready is until pple get there getthem checks or go to doc to get them pills to come back sell ....i "d kill a drug dealer in a heart beat sell to my child or anyone who gets them on it ...of course i dicuss drugs and drinking with my kid i tell them how bad they are for u
80s girl

Morristown, TN

#31 May 27, 2013
I Talked To My Kids About Drugs And Drinking, And Didn't Drink Or Use Drugs Myself, Yet They Were Still Affected By The Pill Epidemic. After They Attended CherokeE H.S. Not Blaming The School, Because The Problem Is With Big Pharmaceutical Companies The Churn Out This Poison Like M&Ms.
wtf

Monterey, TN

#32 May 28, 2013
80s girl wrote:
I Talked To My Kids About Drugs And Drinking, And Didn't Drink Or Use Drugs Myself, Yet They Were Still Affected By The Pill Epidemic. After They Attended CherokeE H.S. Not Blaming The School, Because The Problem Is With Big Pharmaceutical Companies The Churn Out This Poison Like M&Ms.
true - but its not just them. bottom line is scum like these people put it in the hands of the user.
Willy

United States

#33 May 28, 2013
80s girl wrote:
Don't forget that some people with painful chronic diseases actually need these types of medications and use them as prescribed. To blame it on the manufacturers is misplacing the blame. It is the fault of the addicts and anyone facilitating illegal distribution of these medications.
truth

Dandridge, TN

#34 May 29, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that some people with painful chronic diseases actually need these types of medications and use them as prescribed. To blame it on the manufacturers is misplacing the blame. It is the fault of the addicts and anyone facilitating illegal distribution of these medications.
i agree! its the abusers and dealers who contaminate everything they touch.
crybaby

Knoxville, TN

#35 Jun 1, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>i agree! its the abusers and dealers who contaminate everything they touch.
it dont matter what they do. big dude in the silver van with the ponytail does it in plain site. cops dont care. maybe he is a cop.
praying for u all

Greeneville, TN

#36 Jun 4, 2013
crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>it dont matter what they do. big dude in the silver van with the ponytail does it in plain site. cops dont care. maybe he is a cop.
well if u know so much about this big dude get him off ur streets take a stand take back ur town ....if u care at all about these young kids getting on these bad drugs hell u can"""" "T even take ur kids to a park in rogersville unless somebody is looking for a pill or something like a suboxen ...it is reallly bad there and the parents need to clean that place up with the cops help ....clean ur town up take a stand for ur community....and safety of elders who are getting robbed and killed for there meds.....it"S awful awful.....
love-god

Greeneville, TN

#37 Jun 4, 2013
wellu better stop dealing and get ur life together cause one day when i win lottery i""M going to build a prison cell just for pple like u all and it"S going to be padded cell no tv no radio except music from and it will be pure gospel music and preacher all day on sunday no vistiors and and u will dry out from all of it i"""" """"" LL put a farm out for eggs and bacon for u all and lunch will be grill cheese and tamatoe soup ..and for supper u will have one veggie and meat ...and a side of homemade biscuit and only water to drink and a vitamin in mornings only so if ur on blood pressure meds...only ...u will do ur full sentence of 8 to 12 yrs or whatever judge gives u ..and u will flatten it out no parole or probabtion ...by the time u leave my padded cell prison u want want to do drugs or deal with bad company ....this is going to happen for pple in every surrounding county can be held there on drug charges if i catch a jailor bringing in drugs to all he will join u and be stripped of his badge never be an officer again..this is my take on how to get rid of u all dealers sellers addicts....u will be a changed person before coming out of that padded cell prison ...drugs want be on ur mind god will be u will be thanking him for saving ur life and turning it around u will get education why in there ...so u can get a good job and support ur familily honest way.....may god bless u alll .....
aint you sumthin

Knoxville, TN

#38 Jun 5, 2013
love-god wrote:
wellu better stop dealing and get ur life together cause one day when i win lottery i""M going to build a prison cell just for pple like u all and it"S going to be padded cell no tv no radio except music from and it will be pure gospel music and preacher all day on sunday no vistiors and and u will dry out from all of it i"""" """"" LL put a farm out for eggs and bacon for u all and lunch will be grill cheese and tamatoe soup ..and for supper u will have one veggie and meat ...and a side of homemade biscuit and only water to drink and a vitamin in mornings only so if ur on blood pressure meds...only ...u will do ur full sentence of 8 to 12 yrs or whatever judge gives u ..and u will flatten it out no parole or probabtion ...by the time u leave my padded cell prison u want want to do drugs or deal with bad company ....this is going to happen for pple in every surrounding county can be held there on drug charges if i catch a jailor bringing in drugs to all he will join u and be stripped of his badge never be an officer again..this is my take on how to get rid of u all dealers sellers addicts....u will be a changed person before coming out of that padded cell prison ...drugs want be on ur mind god will be u will be thanking him for saving ur life and turning it around u will get education why in there ...so u can get a good job and support ur familily honest way.....may god bless u alll .....
wow - and the nutbags emerge. your as bad as the drug dealers. at least they dont force their drug down anyones throat while you would forcefeed religion to a captive who has no escape. i wonder how God would feel about that. you worse than they are
just sayin

Knoxville, TN

#39 Jun 6, 2013
PO PO wrote:
Who are these ppl destroying our town they drive a green van and a silver van they have kids and steal do and sell pills around them does any one know there names
they are a dude named jay and gary.
Jeffrey

Bristol, TN

#40 Jun 6, 2013
da man wrote:
the still deal there but have move to ceder valley road. some are living in the place in bulls gap where local heat and air had their workshop near bulls gap school. i wonder if jr knows he has drug dealing junkies in his place.

If jr knows he would have them evicted and out fast, he dont like drug trafficking at all. Ive seen him warn a family for it and they quit for awhile but once they started again he kicked them out. He dont even bother with the police, just kicks them out. Hes a good honest man that Jr.
Beadie Eyes

Bristol, TN

#41 Jun 6, 2013
love-god wrote:
Why not rehabilitate these people instead of putting them in jail for ten years? at 136 dollars a day for one inmate that shot up some pills your looking at costing the taxpayers $496,400.00 Dollars! Are your DEE da DEE?? DUR Retarded? 30-60 rehab facility costing us maybe 2-3k a person instead of your idea of charging the taxpayers a half a million fn dollars for each pill popper. soo damn dumb, im not paying for them to stay in jail that long over a fn pill. legalize marijuana and shut down the pill clinics and stop trying to put everyone in jail. how bout Changing the situation and getting rid of the pills. its that easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eclipse glasses 34 min someone 2
Wheel tax referendum petition FAILS 1 hr Rex 43
Hey Mo! (Jun '10) 5 hr Leo1963 14
Bye Bye Bannon 8 hr Jimmy Jo Buck 6
Broken 8 hr Jas 16
Narc 8 hr Jas 6
Discreet Dating 8 hr Jas 9

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance