berry Rd pill dealers
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PO PO

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Who are these ppl destroying our town they drive a green van and a silver van they have kids and steal do and sell pills around them does any one know there names
nearby

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2013
PO PO wrote:
Who are these ppl destroying our town they drive a green van and a silver van they have kids and steal do and sell pills around them does any one know there names
cris jay gary - they live over the nob but sell their poison there
truth

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
nearby wrote:
<quoted text>cris jay gary - they live over the nob but sell their poison there
theres more of them. a woman for one and 2 more one guy and a redhead woman. they will rip you off too.
true that

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>theres more of them. a woman for one and 2 more one guy and a redhead woman. they will rip you off too.
Even if you purchased good drugs...You're still being ripped off. Drugs don't pay.
PO PO

Pigeon Forge, TN

#5 Jan 29, 2013
true that wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you purchased good drugs...You're still being ripped off. Drugs don't pay.
apparently they pay pretty good for these people.
all over

Sevierville, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2013
these people arent the only ones - pills are everywhere in rogvegas. let em take pills till they drop i say
its the dealers

Cosby, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2013
all over wrote:
these people arent the only ones - pills are everywhere in rogvegas. let em take pills till they drop i say
thats fine but still doent stop the dealers. wait till they sell to your kids. then you will change you tune. i know if my kids get onpills ill find the dealers, myself if i have to.
sam

Kingsport, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2013
If she is selling pills to take care of her kids someone need to call DHS on them . I don't think no kids she have to go throw there parents selling drugs an doing it around them.
whatever

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2013
sam wrote:
If she is selling pills to take care of her kids someone need to call DHS on them . I don't think no kids she have to go throw there parents selling drugs an doing it around them.
if all the people selling and doing drugs in front of their kids was to disapear it would be a ghost town in rogersville
yup

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2013
well your doctor is the biggest dealer
da man

Sevierville, TN

#12 May 17, 2013
the still deal there but have move to ceder valley road. some are living in the place in bulls gap where local heat and air had their workshop near bulls gap school. i wonder if jr knows he has drug dealing junkies in his place.
notty

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 17, 2013
what about the white house across from the store in bulls gap they are always up and always habe alot vehicles in there yard! something going on!
da man

Sevierville, TN

#14 May 17, 2013
notty wrote:
what about the white house across from the store in bulls gap they are always up and always habe alot vehicles in there yard! something going on!
which store
truth

Seymour, TN

#15 May 18, 2013
any store.
catch them

Kingsport, TN

#16 May 18, 2013
What about the trailor in Campbell heights in rogersville.
Liar

Taylors, SC

#17 May 19, 2013
da man wrote:
the still deal there but have move to ceder valley road. some are living in the place in bulls gap where local heat and air had their workshop near bulls gap school. i wonder if jr knows he has drug dealing junkies in his place.
Where in cedar valley? I don't believe you.
da man

Knoxville, TN

#18 May 19, 2013
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in cedar valley? I don't believe you.
you dont have to believe for it to be true!!
Liar

Harrison, TN

#19 May 19, 2013
da man wrote:
<quoted text>you dont have to believe for it to be true!!
Now youre obviously lying.
Jared

Kingsport, TN

#20 May 19, 2013
Yes, cedar valley is correct.
da man

Hermitage, TN

#21 May 19, 2013
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now youre obviously lying.
sounds like your one of them or at least connected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cameron catron!!! (Nov '09) 6 hr Question Mark 25
State Representative 6 hr Hawkins-American 26
Andy Tackett 2016 8 hr SurgoinsWitnesspr... 2
best pain clinic (Nov '09) 18 hr Tenngal 159
Ted Cruz Stands His Ground 19 hr Calhoun 5
hope community church in mount carmel (Jan '10) 20 hr free advice 12
The De-Construction of Hillary 22 hr Calhoun 7

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance