Tim Alley Theft, Credit card fraud, l...

Tim Alley Theft, Credit card fraud, looser

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
albert

Sevierville, TN

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Does anyone out there know about Tim Alley? He was recently arrested for steeling money from his mother in law for drugs. This guy makes me sick and he thinks he wont do no time because he knows the cops in this town
Melisa

Sevierville, TN

#2 Nov 20, 2009
Yes, I saw this guy in the papers and my friend knows his mother in law. I cant believe he did this to her. Is he in trouble or just sorry. Is he facing charges for these crimes?
Just wondering

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Is this the Tim Alley that is married to Becky, Charlie Thames daughter?
alley cats friend

Lebanon, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2009
maybe he had sickness in his life and was put on medication that took control of his better judgement. Rush Limbaugh went thru it and had the money to seek help needed some folks just don't have that option. They start down the addiction trail and don't even know it till it is way to late. I am sorry Tim and his family are going thru this nightmare. I hope he can get better and treat his family with the respect they deserve.
dog

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Nov 22, 2009
Tim is a meth head @ a pill junkie buying roxys with his money then tryin 2 act like sum pimp daddy
family friend

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Nov 23, 2009
Charlie Thames would rolll over in his grave if he knew this
softy

New Market, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2009
I am just curious who this guy is. What exactly did he do to deserve these comments. Everybody makes misteaks and deserves the chance to make it right. Is this guy a man of God? Maybe God is working on this young man even as we speak. One thing is for sure, this young man can find himself through God, and I pray that he will give the all mighty a chance to help him. If you read this tim, God bless you and your family.
Ill tell ya

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 26, 2009
He is a piece of trash that tries to hit on every female that he can find, most of them laugh him off. He is as goofy as they come. Due to who Charlie was, Tim thinks he is someone in this town. I think it is funny that he has finnaly been caught. This is not the first time he has stollen fron his family. He is a dead beat and always will be. He would steal from the church if he had the chance. Justice served!!!!!!!
Bvol2

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 26, 2009
family friend wrote:
Charlie Thames would rolll over in his grave if he knew this
You are a family friend? then get off your ass and do something. He has a problem that could kill him. All you all see is he took a little money big deal. It can be paid back. When his family finds him dead they will not even think about that money. He needs help. Help him get it... So this wont happen again and maybee change a young mans life. I do not even know this guy I am just saying. Let start helping people who are sick not bashing them calling them drugies. They have a disease like cance. Are you going to say ooooo lucy has cancer she is suck a loser. No your going to do what you can to help. same thing in this case... Think Rogersville get out of your stoneage thinking get a life catch up with the rest of the world....
Old Friend

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2009
Bvol2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a family friend? then get off your ass and do something. He has a problem that could kill him. All you all see is he took a little money big deal. It can be paid back. When his family finds him dead they will not even think about that money. He needs help. Help him get it... So this wont happen again and maybee change a young mans life. I do not even know this guy I am just saying. Let start helping people who are sick not bashing them calling them drugies. They have a disease like cance. Are you going to say ooooo lucy has cancer she is suck a loser. No your going to do what you can to help. same thing in this case... Think Rogersville get out of your stoneage thinking get a life catch up with the rest of the world....
This is true, but there is one problem with your thoughts, you CAN'T help someone that does not want that. Tim still has the thought of mind that he can't get into trouble and that everyone owes him. Until he reaches the point where he wants help, this behavior will continue. He has always talked about and sorta despised the Thames familt, just a jelousy type thing. He feels they should give him what he wants. Hopefully this will change him, I just don't think it will at this time.
whats going on

Prince George, Canada

#11 Dec 9, 2009
has he gone to court yet and i hope his sorry ass is in jail as charlie would have hung it from the town flagpole for what he done
not

Surrey, Canada

#12 Dec 20, 2009
anyone know what happend to him has he gone to court yet
masia

AOL

#13 Jan 7, 2010
I find it hard to believe that this guys friends and family members are turning on him. A true christian would want to help and do gods work. What has happened to all the true christians in this town? Has the pasture from erbc ever once came to this young man and tried to talk to him, for goodness sakes he attends that church. I wonder if he tithed on a regular basis would the preacher visit him then. Lets get real people, we all make misteaks, and we will all answer for our actions. I pray for this young man and all his friends and family at erbc. MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL!!!
true

AOL

#14 Jan 7, 2010
I agree with you friend. i think his church abondoned him. That is not the christian way. Who is the pasture at E rogersville Baptist church any ways. Is he from here or from out of town. He definatley needs to go see this young man and offer the word of God, because i believe these messages are works from God himself. Please write back and tell me the pastures name at erbc and I will contact him, this is a discrace to the baptist community, lets help this young boy with God.
Matlock

Plymouth, MN

#15 Jan 7, 2010
masia wrote:
Has the pasture from erbc ever once came to this young man and tried to talk to him, for goodness sakes he attends that church. I wonder if he tithed on a regular basis would the preacher visit him then. Lets get real people, we all make misteaks,
Maybe those mis-STEAKS came from the PASTURE?
Matlock

Plymouth, MN

#16 Jan 7, 2010
true wrote:
I agree with you friend. i think his church abondoned him. That is not the christian way. Who is the pasture at E rogersville Baptist church any ways. Is he from here or from out of town. He definatley needs to go see this young man and offer the word of God, because i believe these messages are works from God himself. Please write back and tell me the pastures name at erbc and I will contact him, this is a discrace to the baptist community, lets help this young boy with God.
Talk to yourself much psycho?

Not only the AOL isp and super quick reply but the "PASTURE" spelling really gave you away. How many of you are there so we can get rid of some?
Kim Long

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2010
Tim,

You have a savior who died for you. All you have to do is ask for forgiveness. God loves you. He created you for love and happiness not destruction. It does not matter how friends or family members feel about you, they are not the one's who will provide for your needs, put clothes on your body, or food upon your table. God created you for a reason, and Satan has stole that from you. I rebuke the drug cravings, I rebuke the sinful ways, and I claim you as a child of God. Satan you must leave Tim's mind and body in the name of Jesus. I claim him as God's precious child, he shall be set free, the chains of Satan shall fall from him. Whatever it takes Lord for you to save Tim's soul from the pits of hell, I pray you may do so Lord in the name of your son, Jesus. I thank you Lord for what you will do in Tim's life, thankyou for loving him. AMEN.
smart

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jan 7, 2010
the one that wrote talk to yourself much psycho must not have any other life except looking at this rediculous news all day long. Yes you smart ?. You even sound stupid so you can spell guy good for you. You hillbillies always make me laugh, thanks for the free entertainment. lol
ama

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Jan 9, 2010
needs to be drawed and quarterd he does
noisy ned

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jan 9, 2010
true wrote:
east rogersville has always been about protecting its image. remember when Lois lovin and George Jefferson was having an affair and it finally came out, it took the pastor over a month before he came out to talk to the wronged husband,and they both was youth leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Septic tank service 27 min bob 7
Russia investigation 1 hr Kingfish 36
When Democrats Rule 1 hr Kingfish 17
if the privatize tva 1 hr Kingfish 19
School board 1 hr Kingfish 10
Wendys closing in Rogersville 1 hr JimBob 34
Go to divorce lawyer 2 hr Kingfish 19
One Time Expenditure 2 hr SuzyQ 21
County Employees Running for Office 4 hr Employees 15

Rogersville Jobs