calling for prayer
JUSTSAYIN

Kingsport, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I wish as a community we could come together on a regular basis and hold Prayer. If we keep praying, we will see the results of it.

We need Prayer in our community desperately right now. WE NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER LORD. PLEASE BE WITH US.

“git R done”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Faulckin pray. That cures everything.
If praying were so accurate we'd live in a prefect world.
UnDed

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha ha how funny.
umm

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Todd3 wrote:
Faulckin pray. That cures everything.
If praying were so accurate we'd live in a prefect world.
U know nothing,but i am praying for YOU!

“git R done”

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2013
umm wrote:
<quoted text> U know nothing,but i am praying for YOU!
Pray all you wish.

I have my own system.
Doh

Kingsport, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Go to church, they have prayer there for the community all the time.

“git R done”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 19, 2013
umm wrote:

“git R done”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2013
umm wrote:
he knows

Duluth, GA

#9 Mar 19, 2013
One day all this smack that u talk against prayer and believing in god above. Will haunt u one day trust me I know see when I turned on on god he never left me he was always there but he let me do my own thing do drugs fight and hurt people live the wrong path of life . But yet he still loved me but he wanted me to see how life was without him so I did and it got bad then one night he woke me up out of a dead sleep in a dream I was havn he let me see my future and he said that's the path ur on what ur headed for and it scared me I cried my eyes out becuz I was dead and all my family and friends was look down in tha casket at me I was alone and cold and confused I was reaching out to them hollering at them but they couldn't hear me but god woke me up from my nightmare in the nightmare that I was living and dreaming and I prayed and prayed and for that simple little prayer that I asked god gave me light and everlasting life and he loves me he never promised us the next breath but what he can do is take u in a blink of an eye he loves you he gave his life for all of us now u tell me would u love enuff to die for your brother your sister your mom your dad mamaw papaw would u die for Jesus I wld cuz he graceiously died for me yea im a man and I believe I have faith I pray and I love and hears what's funny I don't go to church but I understand the concept of life love prayer and the existsance of our lord an savior to know that I cld get in my truck tommorow head to work and boom get hit head on then he takes me out im glad I know where im goin what if it was u that hit me head on and he took us both out and hear u wanna talk smack bout prayer im ok with dying are you but yet u wanna down people for asking for a simple prayer request don't judge people cuz we all gonna be judged one day and when that day comes i know it will be right so yes prayer is needed badly in our community god and Jesus loves all of us he knows my heart ur heart everyone's heart and if u don't think prayer works why don't u just set down and talk to our lord an savior i can promise u he will listen but the question is will u listen to him give it a shot it'll be right up your alley that i can promise you anyways this made me feel alot better to share my testimony to you all thanks for reading my life

“git R done”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2013
he knows wrote:
One day all this smack that u talk against prayer and believing in god above. Will haunt u one day trust me I know see when I turned on on god he never left me he was always there but he let me do my own thing do drugs fight and hurt people live the wrong path of life . But yet he still loved me but he wanted me to see how life was without him so I did and it got bad then one night he woke me up out of a dead sleep in a dream I was havn he let me see my future and he said that's the path ur on what ur headed for and it scared me I cried my eyes out becuz I was dead and all my family and friends was look down in tha casket at me I was alone and cold and confused I was reaching out to them hollering at them but they couldn't hear me but god woke me up from my nightmare in the nightmare that I was living and dreaming and I prayed and prayed and for that simple little prayer that I asked god gave me light and everlasting life and he loves me he never promised us the next breath but what he can do is take u in a blink of an eye he loves you he gave his life for all of us now u tell me would u love enuff to die for your brother your sister your mom your dad mamaw papaw would u die for Jesus I wld cuz he graceiously died for me yea im a man and I believe I have faith I pray and I love and hears what's funny I don't go to church but I understand the concept of life love prayer and the existsance of our lord an savior to know that I cld get in my truck tommorow head to work and boom get hit head on then he takes me out im glad I know where im goin what if it was u that hit me head on and he took us both out and hear u wanna talk smack bout prayer im ok with dying are you but yet u wanna down people for asking for a simple prayer request don't judge people cuz we all gonna be judged one day and when that day comes i know it will be right so yes prayer is needed badly in our community god and Jesus loves all of us he knows my heart ur heart everyone's heart and if u don't think prayer works why don't u just set down and talk to our lord an savior i can promise u he will listen but the question is will u listen to him give it a shot it'll be right up your alley that i can promise you anyways this made me feel alot better to share my testimony to you all thanks for reading my life
Booo hoooo...thats your system....don't make it mine.
Stupid is as stupid does

Kingsport, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Looks like Todd is back from a six-month bender. Good gawd dude, go crawl back under your rock. You're not needed here.
UnDead

Rockwood, TN

#12 Mar 19, 2013
I believe in aliens too. Bigfoot, Easter bunny, tooth fairy too.
he knows

Duluth, GA

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Hahahahaha I have just one more thing to say what if it were u then wld you know would u be begging and have that I don't care attitude prob not but the decisions yours u bttr choose the right road

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites and blacks dating 1 hr last laugh 13
What happened on tugged hill road earlier tonig... 1 hr reply 1
posts gone, Cherokee and walmart 2 hr kitty 1
McDonald's 2 hr Curious 2
Wish I never met you 3 hr knowing 5
heather hatley smith (May '10) 3 hr seth 38
Sodom Raised from the Dead 4 hr Windy 20
EMS and Rescue Squad 12 hr Willie 50
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search